The real GOAT

I'm a Laker fan. You really think I will acknowledge anyone from Beantown?
I'm a Piston fan and for some reason I like the Lakers. Showtime! Kobe! I can't believe Lebron won a ring in LA. No one remembers that one it was COVID year.

And I like SF 49rs. Montana. Young. Those were great teams. I just don't hate them.

I even want to see the Knicks win and I sort of like the Yankees.

But I hate Dallas.

As a Detroit fan, I'm supposed to hate the Blackhawks in Hockey the most, Yankees in Baseball the most, Green Bay in Football and I'd say Chicago for basketball? It could be the Celtics. It might be the Celtics. We don't have a clear rival like LA vs Boston. That was the best rivalry ever in basketball. MJ didn't have anyone to rival him. The Warriors don't have a team out east who is the clear best in the East while they are the best in the West. I love those rivalries although it sucks if you are a fan of one of the other 27 teams in the league.

I'm a Piston fan and for some reason I like the Lakers. Showtime! Kobe! I can't believe Lebron won a ring in LA. No one remembers that one it was COVID year.

And I like SF 49rs. Montana. Young. Those were great teams. I just don't hate them.

I even want to see the Knicks win and I sort of like the Yankees.

But I hate Dallas.

As a Detroit fan, I'm supposed to hate the Blackhawks in Hockey the most, Yankees in Baseball the most, Green Bay in Football and I'd say Chicago for basketball? It could be the Celtics. It might be the Celtics. We don't have a clear rival like LA vs Boston. That was the best rivalry ever in basketball. MJ didn't have anyone to rival him. The Warriors don't have a team out east who is the clear best in the East while they are the best in the West. I love those rivalries although it sucks if you are a fan of one of the other 27 teams in the league.
The best pure passer I ever saw was Dan Marino.

The best pure passer I ever saw was Dan Marino.
I grew up watching him. Wasn't particularly impressed with him like I am with Patrick Mahomes. Don't remember a lot of his games like I will Aaron Rodgers. Aaron had some spactacular games. I'm sure Marino did too I just don't remember falling in love with him after watching him play. Maybe I was too young and I certainly didn't pay attention like I do now. I remember they played a lot of Marino games towards the end of his career maybe that's what I'm remembering. Him after his peak towards the end.

I love doing this on Big Time Wrestling. Do you put Marino on Mount Rushmore next to Brady?

John Elway, Joe Montana, Bradshaw and Marino? Or do you put Payton on Mount Rushmore? Who do you take off?

I grew up watching him. Wasn't particularly impressed with him like I am with Patrick Mahomes. Don't remember a lot of his games like I will Aaron Rodgers. Aaron had some spactacular games. I'm sure Marino did too I just don't remember falling in love with him after watching him play. Maybe I was too young and I certainly didn't pay attention like I do now. I remember they played a lot of Marino games towards the end of his career maybe that's what I'm remembering. Him after his peak towards the end.

I love doing this on Big Time Wrestling. Do you put Marino on Mount Rushmore next to Brady?

John Elway, Joe Montana, Bradshaw and Marino? Or do you put Payton on Mount Rushmore? Who do you take off?

Few people if any bring up Terry Bradshaw! BRAVO! He deserving even if Steeler's defense seemed to star more than his efforts in winning 4 SB's in a decade and owning the Cowboys! :stir: :rolleyes::p:heehee:

Brady, especially early in his career was not in a high powered offense.
That would be Peyton Manning
He was about winning and he was very good at it
Im not sure that was his decision as much as it was Belichick's. Mahomes has more pure talent than Brady, but you can say that about a number of QB's who havent had near the success as TB12.

Im not sure that was his decision as much as it was Belichick's. Mahomes has more pure talent than Brady, but you can say that about a number of QB's who havent had near the success as TB12.
Brady was boring compared to some other QBs
He was never spectacular or Sports Center stuff…..Did you see what Brady just did?

But he worked the Patriot system to perfection
I think on any other team, Brady would be a little known backup

Brady was boring compared to some other QBs
He was never spectacular or Sports Center stuff…..Did you see what Brady just did?

But he worked the Patriot system to perfection
I think on any other team, Brady would be a little known backup
Maybe. But he’s lead the league in passing numerous times To include last year.

Winning and losing in football is much more a team accomplishment than an individual one. Manning won a SB based on that more than his at that point much depleted talent
Didn't someone yesterday say Russell Wilson was better than Brady? Brady goes to a new team, wins a Super Bowl. Russell goes to a new team and loses to his old team week 1. LOL.

I love it when I hear Jets fans or Cleveland fans complain. LOL.

This week

Stealers beat Bengals
49rs beat bears
Lions beat Eagles
Patriots beat Dolphins
Browns Beat Panthers
Dallas beats Tampa Bay
Colts beat Texans
Saints beat Falcons
Ravens beat the Jets
Commanders beat the Jaguars
Packers beat Vikings
Titans beat Giants
Raiders beat Chargers
Chiefs beat Cardinals
Broncos beat the Seahawks
Right
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Right
Wrong
TIE?
Right
Right
Right
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Right
Wrong

I suck at this

Didn't someone yesterday say Russell Wilson was better than Brady? Brady goes to a new team, wins a Super Bowl. Russell goes to a new team and loses to his old team week 1. LOL.

Wilson didn't lose that game! He was sabotaged by his own teammates and coach! Fumbling the ball a couple times near the Goal Line and then his coach sending the punter out to make such a longshot made FG proves "they didn't want it!" Russell may have wanted it, but his whole team blew it! No matter how badly he may have played, he didn't lose it, they did! :itsok: :stir::rolleyes::p

Now, if Mahomes only wins six more Superbowls he will enter the conversation
FB_IMG_1663084390000.jpg

One Game does not equal championships

Padding single game stats against a weak opponent is not a way to be the GOAT

You have to keep telling people this for some reason! If a mediocre team like Dallas goes on any kind of wnning run, I have to check who they defeated! It's usually a joke confirming! It's embarrassing for all this money to be flowing for average results! What's up with GB, Denver, & The Bungles? :heehee: :itsok::stir::rolleyes::dunno:

You have to keep telling people this for some reason! If a mediocre team like Dallas goes on any kind of wnning run, I have to check who they defeated! It's usually a joke confirming! It's embarrassing for all this money to be flowing for average results! What's up with GB, Denver, & The Bungles? :heehee: :itsok::stir::rolleyes::dunno:
He does it EVERY WEEK. Not just once lol

Forum List

Back