The real GOAT

Warren Moon was a solid QB. Kept the Oilers competitive when they shouldn't have been.
Moon and that run and shoot offense was great in it day…

Moon numbers in the NFL combined with the CFL were crazy but many forget Moon and his days with a bad Oilers team that he made into a playoff team.

Another one was Jim Kelly and losing all those Championship games!

Look at QBs like Montana, Bradshaw, Starr, Aikman that won multiple Championships.

They all took a core of great players, HOFs, that they took to multiple championships

Brady never had a core of great players around him that he could win with
Belechick would trade Brady’s favorite receivers and running backs and make him win with a new group

I wouldn't say that Brady never had a core of players to work with - he did have talent around him. But you're right in the sense that there were a lot more moving parts with the Patriots, mainly owing to the free agency era.

So how do you rate QB's? This should be interesting.

Keep in mind this fact. When a QB's team sucks, they may throw for a lot of yards that don't mean shit because the defense is playing soft. So if winning isn't something that you value, what do you value? 1st downs? 1st downs picked up with 5 or more yards to go? Rushing yards? Flair? How are you judging these QB's if not by how much they win?
I prefer the eye-test after several beers.

I prefer the eye-test after several beers.
Your number one former quarterback who you think is better than Tom. Who is he again? When you say his name does everyone automatically agree he’s better than Tom? Nope.

And current quarterbacks. Who’s better? We will see how many championships mahomes, Allen and Rogers have when it’s all said and done. I bet combined in the end Brady will have more championships than all three combined. He’s the goat

Your number one former quarterback who you think is better than Tom. Who is he again? When you say his name does everyone automatically agree he’s better than Tom? Nope.

And current quarterbacks. Who’s better? We will see how many championships mahomes, Allen and Rogers have when it’s all said and done. I bet combined in the end Brady will have more championships than all three combined. He’s the goat

Rodgers has all the skills and the numbers, but his gravitas has fallen off due to his ego & bad attitude! :(

Rodgers has all the skills and the numbers, but his gravitas has fallen off due to his ego & bad attitude! :(
We all understand Rogers has better numbers except for when it matters most. 2nd round of the playoffs. Then you see Rogers sucks and Brady rules.

Rogers is really impressive in game 3 of regular season.

Rogers has carried some teams on his back.

Brady GOAT

Marino was better but surrounded by idiots.

How does that happen; make SB early like Mahomes, then never gets back? I guesss Buffalo Bills had a little to do w/ it owning Dan! Rodgers lost years w/ Favre playing Hamlet every season, but slowly I lost sympathy for the guy with his arrogance! :stir: :itsok::p

Rogers I believe knew last year was his last hope of winning a Super Bowl and this year is a paycheck. If the owners knew they wouldn’t have signed him to another year. This year is Aaron Rogers fu to the nfl. A payday. After this year he won’t be the Green Bay starting qb. He just lost badly to the Vikings. Detroit’s gonna kick his ass this year. He has owned our division for years. Bfd. It was weak.

Mahomes does look really good. He could have three Super Bowl rings right now. If he did we’d be having a different conversation

Mahomes had his chances, losing out on 2 SB's; giving him hope of catching up to Brady's 5/6 at the time! Now I don't think it'll happen with 7! Blame an "offside penalty" in a Chp. Game against Brady's NE, then the SB against TB a couple years ago! It was KC's best chance to change the course of history but for one play! Brady's the luckiest player in the history of the game going back to the "Tuck Rule!" Sounds like a soul has been sold; esp. after that ATL reprieve! :stir: :rolleyes::p:dev3::heehee:

Mahomes had his chances, losing out on 2 SB's; giving him hope of catching up to Brady's 5/6 at the time! Now I don't think it'll happen with 7! Blame an "offside penalty" in a Chp. Game against Brady's NE, then the SB against TB a couple years ago! It was KC's best chance to change the course of history but for one play! Brady's the luckiest player in the history of the game going back to the "Tuck Rule!" Sounds like a soul has been sold; esp. after that ATL reprieve! :stir: :rolleyes::p:dev3::heehee:
It's crazy how history can change with one game or even one play. Piston's could have repeated in 2005. Game 7 against the Spurs. Anyone's game. Instead the Spurs win and Tim Duncan adds one more ring to his fingers. 5. He has 5 championships. Makes him one of the greatest power forwards of all time.

Remember Tom Brady came back to beat Atlanta in the Superbowl? Tom is lucky the Atlanta coach sucks balls and doesn't know how to milk a clock. LOL.

I do remember Mahomes a couple years ago got screwed out of going to the Superbowl. Even if he had 2 right now, I'd say he has a CHANCE of catching Brady. But a chance is a long way from doing it.

On another note. You know what makes me get over the Lion's loss last night? The fact Dallas lost too. I root as hard against Dallas as I do for Detroit.

I'm a Laker fan. You really think I will acknowledge anyone from Beantown?

Forum List

Back