The real GOAT

LEFT=POISON

Sep 5, 2022
IMG_20220907_134019_095.jpg

That is all

Brady, especially early in his career was not in a high powered offense.
That would be Peyton Manning
He was about winning and he was very good at it

Josh Allen is better than both of them. Stronger arm, bigger guy, more elusive. He’s the prototype modern QB. I think he’s going wake up a lot of people this year. It’s not by accident Buffalo is favorite to win it all

Now, if Mahomes only wins six more Superbowls he will enter the conversation
In no sport, especially in football, no one player wins it all by himself. Having said that Brady has had the GOAT career. Was he better than manning? Debatable. But this new breed of Mahomes and Allen can do things Brady could never do. That’s just fact, not hate.

In no sport, especially in football, no one player wins it all by himself. Having said that Brady has had the GOAT career. Was he better than manning? Debatable. But this new breed of Mahomes and Allen can do things Brady could never do. That’s just fact, not hate.

Manning was a better QB than Brady too
But with championships on the line, he came up short

For most of his career, Brady worked without HOF caliber offensive players around him. But whoever he was given to work with, he won Super Bowls

No question Mahomes is the more spectacular athlete. But until he sports the rings, he is not the GOAT

Manning was a better QB than Brady too
But with championships on the line, he came up short

For most of his career, Brady worked without HOF caliber offensive players around him. But whoever he was given to work with, he won Super Bowls

No question Mahomes is the more spectacular athlete. But until he sports the rings, he is not the GOAT
I agree and disagree. Brady never won anything by himself.

When it comes to physical ability, Brady, like you mentioned, wasn’t even the best QB in his era. Now guys like Mahomes and Josh Allen can do things Brady could flat out never do.

The rings have to count for something. That I agree, but I’m not putting a premium on rings to the degree where I say Allen or Mahomes needs to match him in order to overtake him. It’s an unpopular opinion, but I think they’ve already overtaken Brady in the physical aspect of the sport. I’ll give them time to overtake him in the mental aspect. But to me I’m starting a team with Mahomes, Allen, Herbet….before I take a young Brady. These new QB’s are on a different level with arm strength and elusiveness. Brady was just a pocket passer. Those guys are practically dead in today’s game.

Unkotare quick question, buddy, who’s the Vegas favorites to win the super bowl this year? Thanks in advance

I agree and disagree. Brady never won anything by himself.

When it comes to physical ability, Brady, like you mentioned, wasn’t even the best QB in his era. Now guys like Mahomes and Josh Allen can do things Brady could flat out never do.

The rings have to count for something. That I agree, but I’m not putting a premium on rings to the degree where I say Allen or Mahomes needs to match him in order to overtake him. It’s an unpopular opinion, but I think they’ve already overtaken Brady in the physical aspect of the sport. I’ll give them time to overtake him in the mental aspect. But to me I’m starting a team with Mahomes, Allen, Herbet….before I take a young Brady. These new QB’s are on a different level with arm strength and elusiveness. Brady was just a pocket passer. Those guys are practically dead in today’s game.
I have watched the NFL for over 50 years
I remember my father telling me I would never see a better Quarterback than Johnny Unitas
I watched Joe Montana win 4 SBs and routinely pick apart Defenses
Brady was never spectacular physically but he took the random players that Belichick gave him and won with them.
But put aside the 7 SBs and 10 AFC/NFC Championships and look at Brady’s numbers for Total Yds, TDs and nobody is close

I think Mahomes and Allen will have a hard time matching those numbers

That is the key……Longevity
Brady was pretty healthy over a 23 year career and still plays at a high level at 45

Not many QBs last that long
Mahomes may very well end up just like Aaron Rogers and Russell Wilson. One Superbowl but a HOFer.

I'm now a Bills fan. I want to see Von Miller win with 3 different teams. No one else has ever done it.

Assuming the Lions suck of course. If it's Bills v Lions, I'm rooting for the Lions. They only beat us by 1 point last year.

Mahomes may very well end up just like Aaron Rogers and Russell Wilson. One Superbowl but a HOFer.

I'm now a Bills fan. I want to see Von Miller win with 3 different teams. No one else has ever done it.

Assuming the Lions suck of course. If it's Bills v Lions, I'm rooting for the Lions. They only beat us by 1 point last year.

Bills have been close so many times, they deserve a Championship
Lions have never been close in over 50 years

Bills have been close so many times, they deserve a Championship
Lions have never been close in over 50 years
Hard to think of a team that’s had less success than the lions. They also had great individual talent through the years. Hermon More, Megatron, Barry Sanders.

Hard to think of a team that’s had less success than the lions. They also had great individual talent through the years. Hermon More, Megatron, Barry Sanders.

In my lifetime, I have only seen a few Lions teams make the playoffs let alone compete for a championship

Year after year, they get top draft choices yet are unable to build a contender

In my lifetime, I have only seen a few Lions teams make the playoffs let alone compete for a championship

Year after year, they get top draft choices yet are unable to build a contender
Yeah being a Lion fan can’t be easy.

They still have to play a long time , if injured come back and still play at that high level.....and win. Remains to be seen.

Forum List

Back