The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty

After his wife died the message changed radically. When you read the sura in the order given you can see the change.
The message evolved as the muslim community evolved. ...... :cool:

right-----I found that "evolution" fascinating when I read the Koran-----the message "changed" according to the needs and desires and ambitions of the
of the RAPIST would be DIVINE KING -----and his perverted sexual desires

I speak as a Muslim.

Anyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), him who did the Night Journey.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said God revealed a book to him, the Holy Qur'an.

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful. But if they turn away, Say: "(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

This is not the word of a human being, not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). This is the word of God Almighty. The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty. He revealed it to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) through the intermediary of the Archangel Gabriel.
The media does attack Muslims unfairly.

what "media" does so???

Quit lying pig face..........you never read the Quran. ..... :cool:

I read the Koran------long ago-----shit licker. The first version I read was PICTHALL-------more than 45 years ago. I read it at a time that most of the
people in the area of the USA in which I lived did not know a muslim , from a hindu from a Sikh----etc etc----and, certainly, did not care. "muslim" was not an issue at that time in the USA. -----nor was it an issue for me. I had read the ODYSSEY years before----

The Koran was written by very angry men. Known as the Handbook of Hell.

islam is a stone age cult full of maniacs, lunatics, cold blooded killers, rapists and pedophiles who worship a pedophile as their prophet.

The entire cult should be banished from the planet.

It is long past time Islam be reformed and muslims be taught the truth instead of misleading them.
Islam is perfect and needs no reform.

It is the west which needs to be reformed and embrace the truth of Islam. ...... :cool:
If you want to live under sharia, then move to where it is. America doesn't want your stone age, bloody, pedophile worshiping cult.

This thread is not for arguing about the existence or non existence of God. It is about if the Quran is Gods word.
I believe there probably is a God, but He is not the mumbling monster that authored the Quran.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
This thread is not for arguing about the existence or non existence of God. It is about if the Quran is Gods word.
I believe there probably is a God, but He is not the mumbling monster that authored the Quran.

Absent the existence of God, the purpose of the discussion is moot.

With that said, the Koran is a treatise conveying the merciless means to acquire political power at the expense of human decency. It is the product of unadulterated EVIL, thus it exists in direct defiance of God.

Fuck Mohammad, the Goat humping, mass-murdering pedophile and EVERYTHING IT STANDS FOR... and FUCK every single human being that is cursed with any tolerance for such.

Anyone who believes that there is a supreme being is a fool.

Based upon what?
Probably based on the fact that there's zero proof of one existing. Kinda like Santa Claus.

Really?

Seriously...

You're here to argue that there is ZERO EVIDENCE of the Creation, thus ZERO "proof" of The Creator?

ROFLMNAO!

Now, isn't that precious?
There is zero proof of a creator. But you knew that already.

Based upon what?
Probably based on the fact that there's zero proof of one existing. Kinda like Santa Claus.

Really?

Seriously...

You're here to argue that there is ZERO EVIDENCE of the Creation, thus ZERO "proof" of The Creator?

ROFLMNAO!

ROFLMNAO!

So you are an imbecile.

Go figure... .

For the edification of the Reader: Irrefutable evidence of "The Creator" is found in the mere existence of : THE CREATION.

Based upon what?

Really?

Seriously...

ROFLMNAO!

ROFLMNAO!

So you are an imbecile.

Go figure... .

For the edification of the Reader: Irrefutable evidence of "The Creator" is found in the mere existence of : THE CREATION.
You have no such proof, plus Mary was getting ass fucked by Joseph and some of his cum dripped into her vagina, that's how she had a virgin birth.

The Holy Quran is the eternal guide book given to mankind by God.

It instructs man how to live a righteous life and correctly set up his society and laws in a way that is pleasing to God. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
The Holy Quran is the eternal guide book given to mankind by God.

It instructs man how to live a righteous life and correctly set up his society and laws in a way that is pleasing to God. ...... :cool:
No, it's actually written by a bunch of angry goat fuckers to justify their beating up women and raping little kids.

Forum List

Back