The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty

Muslim75

Nov 23, 2014
Dakar
I speak as a Muslim.

Anyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), him who did the Night Journey.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said God revealed a book to him, the Holy Qur'an.

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful. But if they turn away, Say: "(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

This is not the word of a human being, not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). This is the word of God Almighty. The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty. He revealed it to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) through the intermediary of the Archangel Gabriel.

I speak as a Muslim.

Anyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), him who did the Night Journey.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said God revealed a book to him, the Holy Qur'an.

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful. But if they turn away, Say: "(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

This is not the word of a human being, not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). This is the word of God Almighty. The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty. He revealed it to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) through the intermediary of the Archangel Gabriel.

And Dianetics if the word of Lord Xenu as revealed to the prophet L Ron Hubbard (may many young boys throw flowers at his feet.) :)

Before believing a religious claim ask yourself if science can substantiate it. If not, you're trusting the word of human beings with everything to gain lying to you about it, and nothing to lose doing so.

I speak as a Muslim.

Copycat.

I speak as a Muslim.

You are 100% correct.

Welcome to the board. .... :cool:

I speak as a Muslim.

You are 100% correct.

Welcome to the board. .... :cool:
How do we know he is not SHIA!!!!!!!!

I speak as a Muslim.

I'd like a certificate from God on that statement...

I speak as a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

and I can testify that the Bible and Book of Mormon contain the Word of God. And that Word is Jesus Christ. That by Him the world was created and through His atonement and resurrection the world is redeemed. And I testify that there is no other name under heaven through which man can be saved.

I know this of myself having received this from the Spirit of God who speaks according to His will and calls men to serve Him today as He has in the past. And I incite you to humble yourself before the Lord and ask Him with sincerity of heart and with the intent to follow Him whether Jesus Christ is His Son. And I promise you that if you do this that you too can receive the Spirit of prophesy and know for yourself that redemption comes through Christ.

There is no war. I'm not inclined to violence. Nor do I want anyone harmed.

I just know what the Spirit convicts me yo say. I know the power of the atonement of Jesus Christ. I've seen the healing and light it brings to people and I known God is not silent nor has prophesying ceased because I have r received the Spirit of prophesy that told me that Jesus is who He claimed to be.

I also know the power the Bible and the Book of Mormon have to bring men to Christ. Especially the Book of Mormon. It was written to persuade men to come to Christ and teaches His doctrine more plainly than even the Bible. How can I not share these beautiful things and encourage men to come to the Savior? How I not have hope or deny the light it brings to the lives of so many.

I don't think our friend here has seriously read the bible. Nor do I think He has read the Book of Mormon. So I'm going to invite him to do so. I invite you to do so as well Hollie. Read the Book of Mormon and take the challenge and God will prove to you that He is and that it's true.

I speak as a Non-Muslim. The Qur'an is the paper that I wipe my ass with. Allah be praised!!

koran_wipes.jpg

The Way of the Christian is through Jesus.

The Way of the Muslim is through Mohammed.

The Way of Ashtara is through Ashtara.

These are all paths to YHWH

I speak as a Muslim.

These are some words of God Almighty:

"The revelation of the Book is from Allah the Exalted in Power, Full of Wisdom."

''Then Praise be to Allah, Lord of the heavens and Lord of the earth,- Lord and Cherisher of all the Worlds! To Him be glory throughout the heavens and the earth: and He is Exalted in Power, Full of Wisdom!"

''All-Knower of the unseen and seen, the All-Mighty, the All-Wise."

''But those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, and believe in the (Revelation) sent down to Muhammad - for it is the Truth from their Lord,- He will remove from them their ills and improve their condition."

I speak as a Muslim.

The Quran is a guide to satans,Allah, religion. Muhammad was a pedophile and a liar. One true God, Jehovah, his Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

I speak as a Muslim.

The Quran is a guide to satans,Allah, religion. Muhammad was a pedophile and a liar. One true God, Jehovah, his Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Forum List

Back