The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty

The Holy Quran is the eternal guide book given to mankind by God.

It instructs man how to live a righteous life and correctly set up his society and laws in a way that is pleasing to God. ...... :cool:

It may instruct Muslims in fighting in the way of Allah, and it may tell Muslims how to divide the spoils of war.
But for everyone else it says we will burn in eternal hellfire.

I speak as a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

and I can testify that the Bible and Book of Mormon contain the Word of God. And that Word is Jesus Christ. That by Him the world was created and through His atonement and resurrection the world is redeemed. And I testify that there is no other name under heaven through which man can be saved.

I know this of myself having received this from the Spirit of God who speaks according to His will and calls men to serve Him today as He has in the past. And I incite you to humble yourself before the Lord and ask Him with sincerity of heart and with the intent to follow Him whether Jesus Christ is His Son. And I promise you that if you do this that you too can receive the Spirit of prophesy and know for yourself that redemption comes through Christ.
You are awfully old if you be a disciple of Christ....

and I can testify that the Bible and Book of Mormon contain the Word of God. And that Word is Jesus Christ. That by Him the world was created and through His atonement and resurrection the world is redeemed. And I testify that there is no other name under heaven through which man can be saved.

I know this of myself having received this from the Spirit of God who speaks according to His will and calls men to serve Him today as He has in the past. And I incite you to humble yourself before the Lord and ask Him with sincerity of heart and with the intent to follow Him whether Jesus Christ is His Son. And I promise you that if you do this that you too can receive the Spirit of prophesy and know for yourself that redemption comes through Christ.

That will be the day that I humble myself before a pack of pedophiles. John Smith started your cult so he could have access to as many under age pussys as he could stick his dick into. Your so called religion is based on stealing the resources of others including their children. You people are disgusting.

I speak as a Muslim.

Anyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), him who did the Night Journey.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said God revealed a book to him, the Holy Qur'an.

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful. But if they turn away, Say: "(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

This is not the word of a human being, not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). This is the word of God Almighty. The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty. He revealed it to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) through the intermediary of the Archangel Gabriel.

Marrying 12 year olds is sick.

Anyone who believes that there is a supreme being is a fool.

Based upon what?
Anyone who was capable of creating this universe isn't going to care about one mortal, a speck, on a planet which in turn is a speck in a solar system, which in turn is less than a speck in a galaxy, which in turn is less than a speck in the universe. No being able to create such a huge space isn't going to care about the infinitesimal.

I speak as a Muslim.

Anyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), him who did the Night Journey.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said God revealed a book to him, the Holy Qur'an.

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful. But if they turn away, Say: "(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

This is not the word of a human being, not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). This is the word of God Almighty. The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty. He revealed it to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) through the intermediary of the Archangel Gabriel.
Anyone that knows a a little about islam knows that they are intolerant and oppose free thought. Mohammad is fiction and the religion was made up by men to understand the universe. Science has has long since proven to be the true path to understand the physical world. And the physical world is all we have, the rest is moot.

Anyone who was capable of creating this universe isn't going to care about one mortal,...

Based upon what?
Logic and common sense.
Do you care about every piece of grass in your yard? How about every ant? We aren't even that big compared to the size of the universe.

when reading the koran----the only way to go is ----SUSPEND DISBELIEF--------try to imagine that it is all true...........when it is all over you can vomit------then apply its "principles" to the current state of the world..........then you will understand

That will be the day that I humble myself before a pack of pedophiles. John Smith started your cult so he could have access to as many under age pussys as he could stick his dick into. Your so called religion is based on stealing the resources of others including their children. You people are disgusting.

If that is what you have to pretend to feel better I can't stop you. But lying to yourself won't make you happy.

The Holy Quran is the eternal guide book given to mankind by God.

It instructs man how to live a righteous life and correctly set up his society and laws in a way that is pleasing to God. ...... :cool:

shariah societies stink like shit--------ISIS is a very typical
sharia society. CLASSICAL STENCH that destroyed a
fine preexisting culture--------shariah has destroy scores of
very find preexisting cultures-------the world would have been
a far better place if whore amina had aborted that blob of shit

If that is what you have to pretend to feel better I can't stop you. But lying to yourself won't make you happy.

Happiness is over rated. Much of what I see outside of my own consciousness does not create happiness in my observation. People who pretend they are happy for appearance sake are creepy.

Anyone who was capable of creating this universe isn't going to care about one mortal,...

Based upon what?
Logic and common sense.
Do you care about every piece of grass in your yard? How about every ant? We aren't even that big compared to the size of the universe.

I'm a builder of race cars... . I literally create the machine. I care about every piece of metal, plastic, glass; every nut, bolt, washer, hose, tube, weld, bearing... . I care that each one serves the purpose that I designed it to do.

Now, why would a greater being, creating something vastly more complex, where each component relies upon the next... interlocked, each component is effected by another... WHY would the creator of such NOT care about each component?

Now... do I expect each component to care about the other? Only if I designed it to do such, would I care.

In terms of your point with each blade of grass... I care about the lawn and where one blade is affected by something that effects the health of the whole, I care.

But please, tell me how you came to advance the concepts of 'Logic and common sense', when you're so clearly ignorant of what the two concepts represent?

Did you feel that the use of the terms would somehow make you appear more intelligent to the reader?

Do you still feel that such served you well?

Who said anything about pretending to be happiness? the gospel or the great plan of happiness teaches us the principles of happiness.

It is ridiculous to believe that a being powerful enough to create the universe would care about us ordinary mortals. Were smaller than a nut or a bolt, smaller than a microbe on that nut or bolt on your car. The difference is staggering.

Forum List

Back