The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty

If all of the sudden The Daily Show turned on liberals Republicans would quote that s*** everyday. Unfortunately for Republicans they couldn't pull off a show like The Daily Show because it takes truth to be satirically funny

If all of the sudden The Daily Show turned on liberals Republicans would quote that s*** everyday. Unfortunately for Republicans they couldn't pull off a show like The Daily Show because it takes truth to be satirically funny
img-thing

Muslim75, Hi ! where have you been all this time?
We have dealt extensively with the Quran and proved it is trash, full of falsehoods and nonsense. It is certainly not worthy of any kind of God. But you also claim the hadiths as sacred and holy. However I can quote many well reputed hadiths that show Muhammad ordered people killed in cruel ways. What is holy about that?
The Quran is not more or less a "proof" of the existence of God than other religious writings. Like all, it is made by humans and should not dominate one´s every day life.

I speak as a Muslim.

Anyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), him who did the Night Journey.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said God revealed a book to him, the Holy Qur'an.

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful. But if they turn away, Say: "(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

This is not the word of a human being, not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). This is the word of God Almighty. The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty. He revealed it to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) through the intermediary of the Archangel Gabriel.
Hey, yesterday I read an article on Facebook listing the top ten radical white right wing Christian attacks on America since the 1980s. Their murders here in America far outnumber the number of murders Muslims have committed on our shores.

Who hates America more? Conservative Christian or Muslims?

Seems while Christians are attacking sin you Muslims seem to be practicing live and let live. Good for you. What do you care right? You want to be free to practice your faith not shove it on others.

I speak as a Muslim.

Anyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), him who did the Night Journey.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said God revealed a book to him, the Holy Qur'an.

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful. But if they turn away, Say: "(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

This is not the word of a human being, not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). This is the word of God Almighty. The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty. He revealed it to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) through the intermediary of the Archangel Gabriel.
Hey, yesterday I read an article on Facebook listing the top ten radical white right wing Christian attacks on America since the 1980s. Their murders here in America far outnumber the number of murders Muslims have committed on our shores.

Seems while Christians are attacking sin you Muslims seem to be practicing live and let live. Good for you. What do you care right? You want to be free to practice your faith not shove it on others.

did your readings include a calculation regarding the PROPORTION of murders "FOR RELIGION" as compared to population for each group? There are far far far more Christians in the USA than there are muslims. If you imagine that muslims practice a "live and let live" life style----you should speak to people who have survived life in shariah shit holes

Muslim75, Hi ! where have you been all this time?
We have dealt extensively with the Quran and proved it is trash, full of falsehoods and nonsense. It is certainly not worthy of any kind of God. But you also claim the hadiths as sacred and holy. However I can quote many well reputed hadiths that show Muhammad ordered people killed in cruel ways. What is holy about that?

It's a matter of perspective------obscene mutilation murder is seen as "HOLY" -----so holy that it is done on JUMAH after the morning prayers -----so that all can witness the HOLINESS. Keep in mind-------LION LUNCH on men women and children in roman times was so "HOLY" that the vestal virgins attended-----a matter of PERSPECTIVE------then think of the great and holy BONFIRES of the
"HOLY INQUISITION"

ROFLMNAO!

Yes... There were and are evil people doing terrible things under the Name of Christ, pushing their own personal, subjective agenda.

But it's never hard to spot those clowns, because... they're acting in direct contradiction of Christ's teaching. Thus, we recognize them by their fruits. And consequently we know those people as sinners, who have fallen short of the Glory of God, as have every one of us. Thus we are to reject their false claim, hold them to account for their sin and turn our backs to them, until they turn from the evil that animates them.

This in contrast to the mass-murdering psychopaths who are working in perfect sync and with the teachings of Mohammad, himself a mass-murdering psychopath... .

Thus, we recognize them by their fruits. And consequently we know those people as sinners, who have fallen short of the Glory of God, as have every one of us. Thus we are to reject their false claim, hold them to account for their sin and turn our backs to them, until they turn from the evil that animates them. And where they seek to murder us, we destroy them as God requires we must, in defense of the life he has endowed to us.
Who is this Christ person you keep referring to?

I speak as a Muslim.

did your readings include a calculation regarding the PROPORTION of murders "FOR RELIGION" as compared to population for each group? There are far far far more Christians in the USA than there are muslims. If you imagine that muslims practice a "live and let live" life style----you should speak to people who have survived life in shariah shit holes
I don't live in those sharia shithole. I live among Muslim Americans. In fact I live near and go to the Muslim capital of America now Dearborn, mi.

I'm not defending their radicals who want to impose their way on us, you Christians want to impose your way on us.

We need to make it so neither of you can no matter who's in the majority.

I speak as a Muslim.

I don't live in those sharia shithole. I live among Muslim Americans. In fact I live near and go to the Muslim capital of America now Dearborn, mi.

I'm not defending their radicals who want to impose their way on us, you Christians want to impose your way on us.

I am not a Christian-----my husband was born in a shariah shit hole-----not that he recalls since he was rescued as an infant-----but members of his family did recall and---members of his community. He does carry a kind of legacy of having been a non muslim -----living under shariah law beause that was the condition of his parents. ------you could compare his sense of islam with that of a child of formerly enslaved parents or of---survivors of Nazi concentration camps. I do not live in an area of the world right now which includes IMPOSITION of Christianity on the population-----but I did to a minor extent as
a child------very minor compared to that which islam imposes on non muslims in islam controlled countries. I see no reason for you to cite your experience as living NEAR muslims as being significant in any way since you live in the USA-----islam cannot be imposed here at this time. I live and have lived "near" all kinds of different weird groups in the course of my life-----from muslims to hindus to Chassidic jews-------they all had very minimal impact on me----because it IS
the USA------were you trying to make a point?. I have also lived in a polish community--------as a child in an utterly white bread WASP town-----blue laws and all------some of the people complained if others did their laundry on sunday---------

I speak as a Muslim.

I am not a Christian-----my husband was born in a shariah shit hole-----not that he recalls since he was rescued as an infant-----but members of his family did recall and---members of his community. He does carry a kind of legacy of having been a non muslim -----living under shariah law beause that was the condition of his parents. ------you could compare his sense of islam with that of a child of formerly enslaved parents or of---survivors of Nazi concentration camps. I do not live in an area of the world right now which includes IMPOSITION of Christianity on the population-----but I did to a minor extent as
a child------very minor compared to that which islam imposes on non muslims in islam controlled countries. I see no reason for you to cite your experience as living NEAR muslims as being significant in any way since you live in the USA-----islam cannot be imposed here at this time. I live and have lived "near" all kinds of different weird groups in the course of my life-----from muslims to hindus to Chassidic jews-------they all had very minimal impact on me----because it IS
the USA------were you trying to make a point?. I have also lived in a polish community--------as a child in an utterly white bread WASP town-----blue laws and all------some of the people complained if others did their laundry on sunday---------
There are many conservatives who would love to label us a Christian nation. That's a slippery slope because what if one day Muslims outnumber Christians? Should we then go that way? No. We go neither we are secular.

I speak as a Muslim.

And when Christians ban stem cell, euthenasia, gay marriage and abortion that's imposing their way on us.

I speak as a Muslim.

There are many conservatives who would love to label us a Christian nation. That's a slippery slope because what if one day Muslims outnumber Christians? Should we then go that way? No. We go neither we are secular.

ya nevah know-----people do what they have to do------if our way of life is threatened by the stench of islam-----we could very well EMULATE AL NABI and
decide just who gets to live here

I speak as a Muslim.

And when Christians ban stem cell, euthenasia, gay marriage and abortion that's imposing their way on us.

well----lots of "cultures" have such bans------you expect to do gay marriage in a shariah shit hole-------abortion---depends on how much baksheesh you can pay Euthanasia---? just say "fuck al nabi" and its all over

The Qur'an comes in 1 version, not 2000 versions around the world. You find only 1 Qur'an. It was revealed, indeed, in 7 different styles, but those differences are differences in style (style of language), not in content.

In Islam, the Qur'an is believed to be the word of God ALmighty Himself (not that of Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family) - and God ALmighty is above any form of humanness - revealed to His beloved, Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). We read the Qur'an cherishing this word of God Almighty.

The life of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) was extremely well recorded, as all know, because of his purpose, his mission. God ALmighty wanted him to be the very last of all prophets (including Jesus, Moses and Abraham), the Seal of the Prophets. This is why God enabled that his life be extremely well recorded.

As such, the Qur'an that he received from God Himself has been completely protected from corruption, change and alteration. The QUr'an we read today is the very same that was revealed by God to His beloved, Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family, 1400 years ago.

-Muslims believe that the Bible we all know of is the work of Satan. Satan made people write these words and also change them as they liked, over the centuries, over 2000 years. These people were and are tools for Satans and human Satans.
-Muslims believe that great blessings come down on earth, precisely because the Qur'an, a book from God Almighty is on this earth.
-Muslims believe that all sciences stem from the Qur'an. All sciences that one thinks of, discovered by mankind or not yet discovered or not discovered, stem from the Qur'an, originate from the QUr'an, are hidden in the Qur'an. The greatest scholars, the saints of Islam know those sciences hidden in the QUr'an.

The QUr'an is the Book that starts with "In the Name of God, the Most MErciful, the GReat Merciful - Praise be to God the Lord of the WOrlds - The Most Merciful, the Great Merciful - Master of the Day of Judgment...I say Praise be to God the Lord of the WOrlds and praise be to the beloved of the Lord of the WOrlds, Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him and his family continuously and eternally.

In high schools in different countries around the world, Western or Muslim countries, students learn biology and learn this as something recently discovered by science, a wonderful scientific modern discovery, that all that is needed for life to happen and develop is water. Know that the QUr'an did say in the 7th century, 1400 years ago: "We made from water every living thing".

There are also in Islam, other sacred and holy scriptures beside the Holy QUr'an. They are the Holy Hadiths, the sayings of Muhammad, the greatest man, peace be upon him and his family.

upload_2015-7-25_11-1-0.png

at least 20 version by not all are authorized

at least 20 version by not all are authorized

This is not true. Re-read my post you quoted.

I am well aware, that is what you have been told.
You've been told it was not changed or edited either, but 15,000 papers found buried in Sana'a have proven that is not correct. It was edited over a period of 150 yrs.
You stick to reciting and finding the 'peace' in quran. Let anthropologist and historians do their work.

Forum List

Back