The Question is...

Don't support them at all however I do support their Constitutional right to peaceably to assemble. It would have been peaceful if the two groups had been kept separate.
One group intentionally sought out and collided with the other. The Left wanted a violent outcome. And they got it. I wonder if the dead, and injured hoped that violence would kick off at this event...? The obvious answer is "yes"... they most likely did. And look at them now... careful what you ask for. You just might get it.

See what I mean. The poster above spinning the story - without facts to back up his spin - in a way that favors the white supremacists.

Why do that other than because he's a white supremacist sympathizer?

We know how the Right operates on USMB. They consistently tailor their positions to favor those they agree with, and to disfavor those they don't.

Practically all of the commentary from the Right on USMB so far on this matter has been slanted in favor of the white supremacists;

it is only logical to conclude that those people are white supremacist sympathizers.

Why do conservatives feel compelled to go out of their way to defend the white supremacist rally/protest/riot in Virginia??

Conservatives make no such defenses of other such actions by other groups.

Aren't conservatives tacitly acknowledging that they feel some sort of kinship, or sympathy, or something in common with these racists? Why else would they go out of their way to defend them?
The question is why aren't you defending them? Why aren't you defending their right to free speech, and to peaceably assemble? Well... why? Is it because they are white? Is it because they are labeled Republican? Is it because of their religion? Or is it because of their message; that you won't defend the ability of your fellow countrymen, to exercise the freedoms all Americans enjoy. Without having mercenary mobs violently disrupt and attack them. So... why aren't you defending them?

See what I mean? The above poster, obviously a white supremacist sympathizer, attacking me for not defending the violence perpetrated by these conservatives.
Lame deflection via false assertion... So. Again... Why arent you defending your fellow americans?

Why do conservatives feel compelled to go out of their way to defend the white supremacist rally/protest/riot in Virginia??

Aren't conservatives tacitly acknowledging that they feel some sort of kinship, or sympathy, or something in common with these racists? Why else would they go out of their way to defend them?

That's an excellent questions. Unfortunately you will not get an honest answer from the folks around here. Or they will answer your questions with a deflection of BLM or Obama or both.

I'm Muslim and whenever ISIS or Al-Qaeda does something, I don't go and defend them. I don't deflect by mentioning other stuff that isn't relevant to the situation. I condemn and separate from self from those extremist as much as possible.

But these alt right jokers are not only defending their white supremacist brothers, but they are giving them excuses. The deflection is off the charts with these alt right jokers. They're blaming Obama. Trying to compare BLM to these white supremacist mofos.

That's an excellent questions. Unfortunately you will not get an honest answer from the folks around here. Or they will answer your questions with a deflection of BLM or Obama or both.

I'm Muslim and whenever ISIS or Al-Qaeda does something, I don't go and defend them. I don't deflect by mentioning other stuff that isn't relevant to the situation. I condemn and separate from self from those extremist as much as possible.

But these alt right jokers are not only defending their white supremacist brothers, but they are giving them excuses. The deflection is off the charts with these alt right jokers. They're blaming Obama. Trying to compare BLM to these white supremacist mofos.
Fail. You all can't pretend to ignore that the protesters peacably assembled in accordance with the law, and we're attacked by leftist agitators, but... The truth,and proof is there, and plain to see. Its irrefutable. The left wanted violence, brought violence, and got violence. End of story...

Oh we're getting plenty of answers, in the sense that the evidence is piling up that my question, which in a way is rhetorical,
is proving to be, as they say, spot on.

Fail. You all can't pretend to ignore that the protesters peacably assembled in accordance with the law, and we're attacked by leftist agitators, but... The truth,and proof is there, and plain to see. Its irrefutable. The left wanted violence, brought violence, and got violence. End of story...

So basically the white supremacist are the victims here?

You can't prove that. You're fabricating a story that is indicative of your sympathy for the rightwing white supremacist movement.

The question is why aren't you defending them? Why aren't you defending their right to free speech, and to peaceably assemble? Well... why? Is it because they are white? Is it because they are labeled Republican? Is it because of their religion? Or is it because of their message; that you won't defend the ability of your fellow countrymen, to exercise the freedoms all Americans enjoy. Without having mercenary mobs violently disrupt and attack them. So... why aren't you defending them?

See what I mean? The above poster, obviously a white supremacist sympathizer, attacking me for not defending the violence perpetrated by these conservatives.
Lame deflection via false assertion... So. Again... Why arent you defending your fellow americans?

I'm not a white supremacist.

I don't believe in using cars to mow down innocent liberals.

That's why.

So basically the white supremacist are the victims here?
Well... Initially yes... At the risk of sounding cliche... The left started something they couldn't finish, and came out on the losing end. It should be a sobering reminder to them that violence, begets violence. But we both know they won't learn from this tragedy that they caused. Which is a shotty message for lefties... Next time it could be you; and your cohorts won't give a shit...

That's why.
Do you have proof that one of the protesters did?

That's why.
So you only support the rights of select groups of Americans... That's what I thought.

That's why.

Now you're denying that the car incident occurred?

lol, only on USMB.

That's why.
So you only support the rights of select groups of Americans... That's what I thought.

I have no interest in advancing the agenda of the white supremacists.

That's why.

You don't seem to get the point of the thread. You are defending the rightwing white supremacists in a way that you would never defend a liberal.

That is indicative of where your sympathies lie.

They typically rally to blame the victim
Then search for absolution by saying other people do it

That's why.

Now you're denying that the car incident occurred?

lol, only on USMB.
Now You're lying. And everyone can see it. You're transparent if nothing else...

That's why.

That reads, "eaqual rights of Americans I disagree with". Thank you for your candor.

Last edited:

That's why.

You don't seem to get the point of the thread. You are defending the rightwing white supremacists in a way that you would never defend a liberal.

That is indicative of where your sympathies lie.
You couldn't possibly know what I'd do. Your post is pure speculation. You fail.

That's why.

It's not about supporting them personally and you know that. It's about supporting their equal rights. And you've made it clear that you don't. Nuff said...

Forum List

Back