The Queers are at it again!!!!!!!!

I'm not neccessarily arguing for genetic, I agree there is no proof, but it's unconclusive all the way around. Interesting ideas and possibilities on both ends.

I don't know the cause(s), I do know that it's pretty easy to spot some boys in kindergarten or 1st grade that definately show 'flaming' tendencies, whether or not they'll be adult gay males? Girls of course, are much harder to guess at, not that one should in any case.

That's correct, they have equal rights as you and I, and they will get in trouble should they act on their impulses. My point is that you don't award someone for abnormal behavior, you take steps to correct them.

Either way though, it's abnormal and should be treated, not tolerated.

When another man approaches me with visions of kissing and/or making love to me, they need to get a beating. They should be in a gay bar if they are looking for partners.

Who said homosexuality is an illness? What virus or bacteria is responsible?

maybe we should have bars for black people too...

Who said homosexuality is an illness? What virus or bacteria is responsible?

maybe we should have bars for black people too...

An illness need not be bacteria or a virus. Not all mental illnesses can be pinpointed by science, but we don't stop treating them, and we don't grant them additional rights than every other American.

They can segregate the bars for all I care, the women I'd be looking for would still be there. They can also be in the bar with me too, and I have no issue with that whatsoever. But if a black man makes a pass at me he will get knocked out.

When another man approaches me with visions of kissing and/or making love to me, they need to get a beating. They should be in a gay bar if they are looking for partners.
Violence doesn't solve anything in situations like this. I could understand the beating if the guy was forcing himself on you, but if he's hitting on you, then just tell him to "Fuck off."

By the way, you liking the guy you sold the board to? ;)

Violence doesn't solve anything in situations like this. I could understand the beating if the guy was forcing himself on you, but if he's hitting on you, then just tell him to "Fuck off."

And Happy New Year to you. I agree with the warning against violence. Even an old hen like me gets hit on when out with friends. Sometimes it's welcomed, sometimes not. As long as someone hits the road when asked, no sense in making a spectacle of oneself or the hitter.

Now when someone has had too much to drink or thinks their charms should be irristable, rudeness or something else may be called for.

You're probably right but I'm just speaking my feelings. Maybe I was envisioning another man whispering in my ear, or trying to kiss me. I guess a fuck off should be more than enough to diffuse the situation.

Greg is entitled to his viewpoints, and more so as the owner! LOL Business is business though, and I'm still 100% convinced that he'll make the USMB even more of a success in the long run.

I guess my wish for some 'talking' reached overload here! :rofl:

And Happy New Year to you. I agree with the warning against violence. Even an old hen like me gets hit on when out with friends. Sometimes it's welcomed, sometimes not. As long as someone hits the road when asked, no sense in making a spectacle of oneself or the hitter.

Now when someone has had too much to drink or thinks their charms should be irristable, rudeness or something else may be called for.
You have a safe one, y'hear?

I've been hit on before. I don't appreciate it for the most part because usually people just want the instant gratification that usually comes with it, so I kindly tell them off.

You have a safe one, y'hear?

I've been hit on before. I don't appreciate it for the most part because usually people just want the instant gratification that usually comes with it, so I kindly tell them off.

I'll be safe, I'm just the key collector for my sons' friends at party here. Luckily they are now over 21. Doesn't stop me from making them stay all night if they have anything to drink though!

Hope everyone has a good and safe evening!

You're probably right but I'm just speaking my feelings. Maybe I was envisioning another man whispering in my ear, or trying to kiss me. I guess a fuck off should be more than enough to diffuse the situation.

Greg is entitled to his viewpoints, and more so as the owner! LOL Business is business though, and I'm still 100% convinced that he'll make the USMB even more of a success in the long run.
And I completely understand and, at times, sympathize with you. I find it annoying when someone whispers into my ear. I usually just shove them, but not in the "I'll beat the life out of you" manner, but the "Don't do that" way.

As long as you're confident, then that's all that matters. :)

Agreed. Hell, I've been hit on by a few guys over the years, and all I ever had to say was something like "sorry, my boat floats in the other direction." I've not yet been approached (by either gender) with enough sexual aggression to really put me off. Maybe it's just the moderate, conservative area I live in.

A little viewpoint clashing makes great active discussion! Just look how the thread exploded today with posts :)

Jim what is the treatment for "curing" gays? Last time I checked the latest DSM-II homosexuality wasn't in there. In 1973 the American Psychiatric Association voted to remove homosexuality from it's official diagnostic categories of mental illness.

In reaction to Jim's violent statement. I agree if someone is physically putting themselves on you a good shoove is in order, but if a gay guy is merely complementing you and smiling... and you punch them, that is a hate crime.

A little viewpoint clashing makes great active discussion! Just look how the thread exploded today with posts :)

Jim what is the treatment for "curing" gays? Last time I checked the latest DSM-II homosexuality wasn't in there. In 1973 the American Psychiatric Association voted to remove homosexuality from it's official diagnostic categories of mental illness.

In reaction to Jim's violent statement. I agree if someone is physically putting themselves on you a good shoove is in order, but if a gay guy is merely complementing you and smiling... and you punch them, that is a hate crime.

I don't think a 'hate crime' but it would be battery.

Then again, those would be 'special rules.' See if I slam some guy for grabbing my butt or entering my personal space, it would not meet a hate crime. Bad behavior on his part, worse on mine.

hmm I disagree, I feel very strongly in protecting women in society. If a guy grabs your butt, you slap him to hell! It's not a hate crime because being male is not a special social group.

Greg Bernhardt posts:

Well, I was shaking my head up and down till I got to this part. Don't think you'd find a jury, that would convict someone for punching a gay who was hitting on them.

Now, don't misinterpret, to my way of thinking, punching out someone for an innocent pass is certainly "over reacting", but I believe well within their "right". Chassing them down the street, and beating them so bad, that they need medical attention, well............:cuckoo:

Sorta of sets the "limits", if ya get my drift.

hmm I disagree, I feel very strongly in protecting women in society. If a guy grabs your butt, you slap him to hell! It's not a hate crime because being male is not a special social group.

But a 'male' that strikes a male, that is a part of a special social group is a hate crime perp? You have a different idea of 'equal rights' than myself.

I'm not going to claim to be any type of medical professional, but homosexuals have a serious abnormality, whether it be through genes or choice. Either way, treatment is the way to go, not acknowledging their behavior as 'equal'.

Compliment and smile = fuck off
Physically putting themselves on me = can of whoop ass

But a 'male' that strikes a male, that is a part of a special social group is a hate crime perp? You have a different idea of 'equal rights' than myself.

When you do 'male' does that connotate 'gay male'? If so, then like I said before if the gay male provokes and assults Jim then Jim can react in self defense. But if the gay male just flirts with Jim and Jim hits the guy because he is gay, that is a hate crime.

Forum List

Back