The Queers are at it again!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Psychoblues, Dec 22, 2006.

1. Psychoblues

Psychoblues Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    I don’t think the gays, lesbians or otherwise queers of human nature will ever quit.

New Jersey's governor signed legislation Thursday giving gay couples all the rights and responsibilities of marriage allowed under state law - but not the title.

(snip)

"We must recognize that many gay and lesbian couples in New Jersey are in committed relationships and deserve the same benefits and rights as every other family in this state," Gov. Jon S. Corzine said in signing the legislation.

The Legislature passed the civil unions bill on Dec. 14 in response to a state Supreme Court order that gay couples be granted the same rights as married couples. The court in October gave lawmakers six months to act but left it to them to decide whether to call the unions "marriage" or something else.

Gay couples welcomed the new law, but argue not calling it "marriage" creates a different, inferior institution. Even some same-sex couples who attended the bill signing remained lukewarm about the law.

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061221/ap_on_re_us/gay_marriage_10

Helluva move for Human Rights, don’t cha think?

Psychoblues

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. sitarro

sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    Wow, what a surprise. They get exactly what they said they wanted and now the bar has been placed higher. Who could have predicted that?

3. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    Dig that!!!!! The ******* wanted a raise in pay in Memphis, then demanded at least consideration for equality then got their asses handed to them by the assasination of the most peaceful man that ever lived, Martin Luther King. Imagine that?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

4. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Bad Mother****er

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +503
    I don't have a problem with gay unions. But two gay dudes shouldn't be seen as equal to a man and a woman in name. Not for any moral or religious reason but because queers have it way easier than heteros. They don't have to put up with the non-sensical, emotion driven rantings of a woman on a bad hair day. No menstrual cycle, no pregnancies, and no holiday shopping sprees. Gay guys don't hold life long grudges over missed birthdays and botched Valentine's Day presents. If anything, Brokeback Mountainism is a cop out for dealing with the hardships that a man has to go through with a woman. Pfffffft, yeah my life would be soooooooo much easier if my wife and I could sit around and play video games all day and then go upstairs for a little oral-anal action. So no, hell no, gays should never be allowed to call themselves "married." It's an insult to us guys who face up to the challenges of dealing with a woman on a daily basis.

Now two lesbos on the other hand, well, that's another story. The problems and hardships two bitches face in a monogomous relationship and all those hormones flying around is extraordinary. Clearly a name like The Ultimate Union or a Mega-Marriage is fitting for two dykes tying the knot. :)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  5. sitarro

sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    Please....Martin Luther King was no more special than Jesse Jackson, preaching for the money. He has been elevated to mythical status but really, what did he acually cause that wasn't happening already? Are we suppose to believe he freed the blackman all on his own? Ever heard of Gandhi, how about Jesus Christ or Mother Teresa? Are you actually saying that MLK was the most peaceful man that ever lived?

Oh by the way, I work with several men from Africa that hate the way American blacks use the hyphenated African-American crap. They feel that once they become Americans that is who they are. Actually they don't like American blacks and would rather be around whites, amazing isn't it?

6. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    Man, I can't imagine!!!!!!! Whew, I'm so glad you got that off my chest!!!!!

Psychoblues

7. Kagom

Kagom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    Ghandi has MLK in a stranglehold for that.

8. Kagom

Kagom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    Ooooh boy. You don't know half the guys I"ve dated then.

9. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    Psycho, you really need to read some threads around here. If you did youd realize we already have a thread on the NJ statute.

I also realize that you are trying to pretend you are against gay marriage here by exagerating your opponents position but can you atleast try to show some respect and refrain from derogatory name calling? All you are doing is showing how much of a hypocrite you are.

10. Dr Grump

Dr Grump Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,220
    You really hate everything black dontcha Neil...