The queers agenda

I like it how it was in the past......

Don't ask don't tell

Everybody got along better

relatives, friends.... family ....neighbours...

the past was so much better...and civilizated

oh well
Not for people who are gay. But nvm them right?

My brother-in-law is married to an identical twin. She obviously is straight. The have 3 grown children. The other twin is gay and has been since I've know her (about 25 years). As nice and great a person as my sister-in-law. Never says a thing about her sexuality but has brought her significant other to the annual Thanksgiving dinner on occasion. I treat her just like any other family member. I do not hate gays for being that way...just when the bastards flaunt in and protest over any insignificant issue...which publicly is ALL THE DAMN time. And their gay parades wearing the Daisy Duke shorts. Fuck that shit. And now the liberal school system has to TEACH our elementary school all about being gay. BULLSHIT.

Well, I think the reason why they might talk about gay people in school is for tolerance purposes and to cut down on the bullying. I agree about the gay pride parades and things like that. It is not necessary to flaunt your sexuality in that way. I have a difficult time finding any kind of respect for those types of things. I don't care about them telling people they are gay. That's fine, but it really does creep me out to see two men kissing. *shudder*

They fucking flaunt everything NOW that they've achieve "equality". Bullshit! Give 'em a fucking inch as the saying goes. Just like black people and just like goddamn atheist.

I know right. Give 'em 1 inch and than they'll start demending the whole 8.

Phobia implies fear.

Who'd fear queer?

I don't even know but one queer.

Are you a queer black?

Don't ask don't tell

oh well

My brother-in-law is married to an identical twin. She obviously is straight. The have 3 grown children. The other twin is gay and has been since I've know her (about 25 years). As nice and great a person as my sister-in-law. Never says a thing about her sexuality but has brought her significant other to the annual Thanksgiving dinner on occasion. I treat her just like any other family member. I do not hate gays for being that way...just when the bastards flaunt in and protest over any insignificant issue...which publicly is ALL THE DAMN time. And their gay parades wearing the Daisy Duke shorts. Fuck that shit. And now the liberal school system has to TEACH our elementary school all about being gay. BULLSHIT.

Well, I think the reason why they might talk about gay people in school is for tolerance purposes and to cut down on the bullying. I agree about the gay pride parades and things like that. It is not necessary to flaunt your sexuality in that way. I have a difficult time finding any kind of respect for those types of things. I don't care about them telling people they are gay. That's fine, but it really does creep me out to see two men kissing. *shudder*

They fucking flaunt everything NOW that they've achieve "equality". Bullshit! Give 'em a fucking inch as the saying goes. Just like black people and just like goddamn atheist.
I think you dropped your hood....

Don't ask don't tell

oh well
. And their gay parades wearing the Daisy Duke shorts. .

When exactly was the last time you were forced to attend a gay parade?

San Francisco has several parades a year- Carnivale, Gay Pride, Chinese New Years, St. Patricks Day.......no one has forced me to attend a parade yet.......

Phobia implies fear.

Who'd fear queer?

Are you a queer black?

Only in his dreams. :lol:

Howdy Bro.....cold and raining here. Following the sports ticker....Lions refused to franchise tag Suh, and the Wings traded low draft picks for a couple graybeards who can still skate and have playoff experience.

Don't ask don't tell

oh well

What is it about your particular brand of Conservative that seems to have such a limited vocabulary?

And yes- gay people are getting to be just as uppity as the black people who annoy you.

Phobia implies fear.

Who'd fear queer?

Are you a queer black?
That's true. I think it was Morgan Freeman who said it was stupid to call you all homophobes, when in reality you're just assholes.
Morgan Freeman has some pretty strong views on those that reflexively squawk racism too.
Sorry if I call someone a racist for saying that black men's only interest in white women is to sodomize them. Maybe I should call them an asshole instead of a racist too.

So to recap:
Bullkurtz equates a black man kissing a white girl with a crow mating with a pigeon.

Yep- no racists here.

Attempting_to_give_a_damn____by_fallschirm_jaeger.gif

Don't ask don't tell

oh well

What about when you see a black man kissing a white girl?

Is that two men? Lol. I don't have a problem with interracial relationships. Like I said, I just find two guys making it to be pretty gross.

Sorry if I call someone a racist for saying that black men's only interest in white women is to sodomize them. Maybe I should call them an asshole instead of a racist too.

An asshole is an asshole to most negroes, men or women. It's a revenge thing on whites you're too stupid to understand or believe if you did understand. You've been lead to believe you're immune from that but the fact is they don't attack guys like us because they'd get their heads handed to them...you on the other hand are a prime candidate for a prison wife.

Phobia implies fear.

Who'd fear queer?

Are you a queer black?

Only in his dreams. :lol:

Howdy Bro.....cold and raining here. Following the sports ticker....Lions refused to franchise tag Suh, and the Wings traded low draft picks for a couple graybeards who can still skate and have playoff experience.
Pretty raw here too, but no rain today at least.

I went to town, got some grub, ended last month $600 to the good, gonna hunker down all March and plant melons.

April, I'm out of here for a while.

Unless of course, these fuckin' blizzards keep coming.

That might upset the planting.

Don't ask don't tell

oh well

What does this even mean? Just like black people and atheists? The way I see it is that if you are a human being, you should have the same exact rights as any other human being.

Forum List

Back