The queers agenda

I did like the music up until the time Brian Jones died.

Kind of like the Dead up until Pigpen died.

Just ain't the same, before, and after.

Lynrd Skynrd the same way.

Old Stones rocked but my favorite period of theirs was the "Brown Sugar". "Sweet Virginia", and "Tumbling Dice" days. They stole Ron Wood from the Faces and they really took off.
Sweet Virginia is the only song on Exiles I can listen to.

Why do some gay men act more feminine? I don't know why do some straight men wear skinny jeans and eyeliner?

The question is, if gay men are attracted to other MEN, why do a lot of the men act like women? It's an honest question, and I expect an honest answer.
An honest question maybe. But so was mine. If women are attracted to men, why do some men downplay their masculinity to attract women? Why do some men flaunt their masculinity to attract women?

It's a matter of preference. Lots of gay men are not into the things that straight men like. For example, WOMEN. So it shouldn't be surprising to you that they pick a tight pink shirt over some lumberjack flannel.

Then what is the difference between those particular gay folks and trans? Also, more so than what the particular gay man prefers, I am wondering about the gay men that are attracted to a "feminine" gay man? If they like men, why would they find femininity attractive? It just doesn't make sense to a lot of us straight people.
Again I'll ask you... why are some women attracted to men who wear super tight pants, straighten their hair, wear makeup, and spend more time getting ready to go out than their girlfriends?

Why are some women attracted to this?
Modern-mullets-for-emo-boys.jpg

Or this?
xsvelte-singer.jpg.pagespeed.ic.jWS5p__EmoAAAioPdLYh.jpg

Hey, the guy on the bottom is Adam Lambert, who was on American Idol, and he IS gay.
You would be into femboys....

The question is, if gay men are attracted to other MEN, why do a lot of the men act like women? It's an honest question, and I expect an honest answer.
An honest question maybe. But so was mine. If women are attracted to men, why do some men downplay their masculinity to attract women? Why do some men flaunt their masculinity to attract women?

It's a matter of preference. Lots of gay men are not into the things that straight men like. For example, WOMEN. So it shouldn't be surprising to you that they pick a tight pink shirt over some lumberjack flannel.

Then what is the difference between those particular gay folks and trans? Also, more so than what the particular gay man prefers, I am wondering about the gay men that are attracted to a "feminine" gay man? If they like men, why would they find femininity attractive? It just doesn't make sense to a lot of us straight people.
Again I'll ask you... why are some women attracted to men who wear super tight pants, straighten their hair, wear makeup, and spend more time getting ready to go out than their girlfriends?

Or this?
xsvelte-singer.jpg.pagespeed.ic.jWS5p__EmoAAAioPdLYh.jpg

Hey, the guy on the bottom is Adam Lambert, who was on American Idol, and he IS gay.
Ha. I actually almost deleted that pic because I thought it might be a chick.

Yes, he has a very feminine looking face with all that makeup. He looks much more handsome without the makeup though. :D

Most women aren't attracted to those types of men. Perhaps some confused high school girls, but not women. Women like MEN. :D Take my word for it. However, some women might like those types of men for friends because they are less threatening. Some women might have a fear of men because maybe they were raped or something. I had a friend who only hung out with gay men. She had been raped and was kind of messed up.
"Most women" are not attracted to those men? You must be an authority on all women.

Well I am a woman and I also know a lot of women, so I think I would know better than you. I say that most women are not sexually attracted to those kinds of men. They may like them for friends or feel more safe with them, as they are not very manly, but . . . they don't want them. :D
Normally they would dress as women to steal your man....

I was saying stop letting guys suck your tiny dick and then wouldn't have so much to complain about.

Spend a lot of time thinking about my dick don't ya? Hey, I guess if I'm still a babe-magnet I should expect a few queers to get wet when I'm around too..... :rolleyes-41:

BullKurtz USMC

Well, its certainly true that "men" who feel they must lie to seem more masculine and virile probably have a problem in that area of their lives. For example, a "man" says he's a Marine then forgets that lie and says he's Air Force.

Do you happen to personally know a "man" who such as that?

And of course, we all know that homophobes are scared to death of their own sexuality.

I'm sure you would agree that those who are comfortable and secure in their own sexuality don't obsess about what consenting adults do together.

Ma always said the Curse wasn't prejudiced.

You might remember the night I spent in the Chattanooga County lockup. Big ol boy in there got funny ideas....broke bones in both hands on him.....come morning they charged me with "mayhem"....they arraigned me at 5am, the judge told them to stop wasting his time, and by 6 me and Debbie were back on the road to Daytona.

Well, its certainly true that "men" who feel they must lie to seem more masculine and virile probably have a problem in that area of their lives. For example, a "man" says he's a Marine then forgets that lie and says he's Air Force.

And of course, we all know that homophobes are scared to death of their own sexuality.

I'm sure you would agree that those who are comfortable and secure in their own sexuality don't obsess about what consenting adults do together.

You seem more confused than usual Duddly....have a bad morning in the electro-shock ward? All I ever said about USAF here is that I did very well on an aptitude test for them and maybe that AF pilots often dropped their payloads on us instead of Victor/Charles. Now maybe you should try to grow some facial hair or something and stop lying about me.

Ma always said the Curse wasn't prejudiced.

You might remember the night I spent in the Chattanooga County lockup. Big ol boy in there got funny ideas....broke bones in both hands on him.....come morning they charged me with "mayhem"....they arraigned me at 5am, the judge told them to stop wasting his time, and by 6 me and Debbie were back on the road to Daytona.

Only time I shared a cell, I was speeding through Katy, Texas, and got thrown in with two Mexicans who spoke no English at all.

Those fuckers had cigarettes and were starving, and I wasn't about to eat any jail food.

It worked out fine.

Got a call in to my dad, who called a lawyer "friend", and that son of a bitch took 24 hours to come get me out, and then bitched about taking me back to my truck.

I was saying stop letting guys suck your tiny dick and then wouldn't have so much to complain about.

Spend a lot of time thinking about my dick don't ya? Hey, I guess if I'm still a babe-magnet I should expect a few queers to get wet when I'm around too..... :rolleyes-41:

No.....just pointing out that if you stopped having guys suck you off, then you wouldn't be complaining about them so much.

Only time I shared a cell, I was speeding through Katy, Texas, and got thrown in with two Mexicans who spoke no English at all.

Those fuckers had cigarettes and were starving, and I wasn't about to eat any jail food.

It worked out fine.

Got a call in to my dad, who called a lawyer "friend", and that son of a bitch took 24 hours to come get me out, and then bitched about taking me back to my truck.

Bad bad feeling being in jail and nobody knows you're there. Just sit with your back to a wall and pretend you're asleep...after awhile you're just another one of them.

I support equal rights for gay people. However, I could do without the make out scenes with two men. Sorry, but yes it is icky and it is disgusting and evokes a gut reaction of disgust for most heterosexuals because it is NOT normal. Nobody except other gay people WANTS to see two guys making it. :puke: Sorry, that's just a fact.

Frankly, I don't want to see two straight people making out under most circumstances.

But sometimes it's necessary to tell the story, which should be the point of fiction.

You seem more confused than usual Duddly....have a bad morning in the electro-shock ward? All I ever said about USAF here is that I did very well on an aptitude test for them and maybe that AF pilots often dropped their payloads on us instead of Victor/Charles. Now maybe you should try to grow some facial hair or something and stop lying about me.

BullKurtz USMC

Doodette, you're the one who is confused:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:. Read it again. I never said a word about you.

I support equal rights for gay people. However, I could do without the make out scenes with two men. Sorry, but yes it is icky and it is disgusting and evokes a gut reaction of disgust for most heterosexuals because it is NOT normal. Nobody except other gay people WANTS to see two guys making it. :puke: Sorry, that's just a fact.

Actually, its not "normal" for us heteros but its very normal for gays.

Personally, I don't much care either way and its not up to me to decide what is "normal" for others.

Forum List

Back