The Putin – Ukraine HOAX

..... Putin ..... has destroyed democracy in Russia. .....
The USSR kept Democracy at a bare minimum within their own sphere and yet they destroyed fewer Democratic nations than the United Snakes has done ….. and continues doing to this day. The bottom line is that Putin employs far greater Democratic principles than Washington’s CIA. The situation in Ukraine is a perfect example of this:

• The US in Ukraine = Anti-Democratic bad guys
  • Russia in Ukraine = Pro-Democratic good guys

The USSR kept Democracy at a bare minimum within their own sphere and yet they destroyed fewer Democratic nations than the United Snakes has done ….. and continues doing to this day. The bottom line is that Putin employs far greater Democratic principles than Washington’s CIA. The situation in Ukraine is a perfect example of this:

There was no democracy in the USSR. What the heck are you talking about?

You're complaints about the United States are mainly about Republicans Republican policy. how is Reagan's friend Saddam doing these days?

Is it too late to nuke Russia?

Maybe while Putin is busy looking at a map of Ukraine.....
Look out folks , here is another Xmas Fruit Cake .
Fortunately deranged but not dangerous .

It is the ones that start talking after the event that are the bad news . Not the chatterboxes indulging in deluded fantasies on Chat sites .

Those, including Sweden, have already dropped their trousers and offered their buttocks for Washington's pleasure, in a manner of speaking. Norway lent its hand to the sabotage of the Nordstream pipeline and Sweden helped to cover it up. So, "slapping sense into them"? When the penny finally drops the culprits will be lounging on luxury yachts and on the veranda of sea-front Florida homes while their nations sink into destitution.

So obviously so, that I have put him on ignore status.

Tell me about it. Of the very few people who I think are intellectually sub-par, he is the only one I'd ban if I were a moderator.

I hear ya'!

... and a sound opinion it is too. :) I'd ask why you don't put him on "ignore" but it's not my business.
You cannot start banning the sub normal IQ chatters .
There would be precious few people remaining and most of them are intensely boring .

Imho , you need one or two posters who are demonstrably insane but harmless for light relief .
Of course Troll Nazi Winkle is an infernal pest and waster of his time and mine , but he reminds you how low people can sink and how funny they can be without their realising .Like a pet mouse .

For all we know he is a steady drinker and needs his Troll money to pay for his dirty habit .
He is homeless in Sweden and likely to be in an early group of forced deportees when the Swedes shortly erupt against the immigrants they so stupidly let in without planning or strategy .

I am sure that you are aware that Litwin , aka Nazi Winkle , is a paid Troll , not too bright and a waste of space .
Of the very few people who I think are intellectually sub-par, he is the only one I'd ban if I were a moderator.

You cannot start banning the sub normal IQ chatters .
Only the worst one(s) ... as I've stated.
Imho , you need one or two posters who are demonstrably insane but harmless for light relief .
I can agree with that if I must.
Of course Troll Nazi Winkle is an infernal pest .... but he reminds you how low people can sink ....
Yes ...... and yes.
He is homeless in Sweden ...
Does he live here in Sweden?! :omg:
..... forced deportees when the Swedes shortly erupt against the immigrants ...
It will never happen. We'll just double-down kissing Washinton's ass and praising the efforts of NATO ..... without any positive results. You know that shithole called NATO where dupped member states go off to illegal wars, destroy Democracies, and murder and/or torture innocent men, women, & children? Well, Sweden has already applied to share in the action.
... they so stupidly let in without planning or strategy .
I wonder about that. I am seriously considering the possibility the government has been coerced by Washington. The Swedish government began (slowly at first) being infiltrated by the CIA on the day they assassinated Olaf Palme. However, the "plan" and "strategy" are still well beyond the average citizen's understanding, including mine. Payola from Fort Knox?

Forum List

Back