The Putin – Ukraine HOAX

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel
John Mearsheimer is an American political scientist and international relations scholar. He is the R. Wendell Harrison Distinguished Service Professor at the University of Chicago.

This is what he has to say about the Putin – Ukraine HOAX.

Russia open to peace talks in tragic Ukraine war, says Putin​

26K views 1 day ago

The tragedy of John Mearsheimer

How the American realist became the
world’s most hated thinker.
Just another spun shill that ignores the actual quotes and makes up its own absurd conclusions, which is pretty much what Mearsheimer is trying (by default) to tell us.

1701210776893.png

John Mearsheimer i

has to say about the Putin – Ukraine HOAX.

View attachment 863274
JM is largely correct , imho , but Dear Uncle only tells those parts of the whole matter that suit him best .Naturally .
Of course he did want to move into east Ukraine but was not really ready at end February because Kyiv /US had assembled ca 180 000 troops on the front line whereas he had only barely half that number fully trained and available .
But he became fully aware that the so called UAF was going to invade Donbas at end February so he pragmatically decided his best move was to pre-empt . Hence the February 24 th move .
Of course he has no great territorial plans in terms of major westward moves though he doubtless would not mind slapping sense into Finland and the Baltics provided the consequences could be readily contained and controlled.

His priorities lie elsewhere including being in cahoots with the right people at the right time in the ME , but only for resources -- market control of natural resources is better than having to invade and fight wars .

I am sure that you are aware that Litwin , aka Nazi Winkle , is a paid Troll , not too bright and a waste of space . I simply mark every post of his as Fake -- which they are -- and never ever read them .
Saves time and effort .but that is obviously just my opinion .

..... he doubtless would not mind slapping sense into Finland and the Baltics ..
Those, including Sweden, have already dropped their trousers and offered their buttocks for Washington's pleasure, in a manner of speaking. Norway lent its hand to the sabotage of the Nordstream pipeline and Sweden helped to cover it up. So, "slapping sense into them"? When the penny finally drops the culprits will be lounging on luxury yachts and on the veranda of sea-front Florida homes while their nations sink into destitution.
I am sure that you are aware that Litwin , aka Nazi Winkle , is a paid Troll ..
So obviously so, that I have put him on ignore status.
... not too bright and a waste of space .
Tell me about it. Of the very few people who I think are intellectually sub-par, he is the only one I'd ban if I were a moderator.
I simply mark every post of his as Fake -- which they are -- and never ever read them .
I hear ya'!
Saves time and effort .but that is obviously just my opinion .
... and a sound opinion it is too. :) I'd ask why you don't put him on "ignore" but it's not my business.

John Mearsheimer is an American political scientist and international relations scholar. He is the R. Wendell Harrison Distinguished Service Professor at the University of Chicago.

This is what he has to say about the Putin – Ukraine HOAX.

View attachment 863274
The guy is an idiot also. Maybe he's getting senile. Putin is pure scum in every possible way and has destroyed democracy in Russia. Chechnya was worse than the Ukraine Georgia etc etc now he's screwing around in Armenia

Forum List

Back