The PUSSY GRABBER says all men 'should be worried about sexual assault accusations' now

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
I guess that's everyone should be worried except the PUSSYGRABBER himself. Anyone think there is even a HINT of irony in his brain?

White House source says ‘every man should be worried’ after sex assault accusations against Brett Kavanaugh

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS
16 SEP 2018 AT 16:13 ET

to a Politico report, “A lawyer close to the White House said the nomination will not be withdrawn,” no matter what.

way, not even a hint of it,” the lawyer said according to the site. “If anything, it’s the opposite. If somebody can be brought down by accusations like this, then you, me, every man certainly should be worried. We can all be accused of something.”

Trump has been accused of sexual assault by several women for everything including forcibly kissing them, grouping them and sexual assault from his ex-wife. He confessed to sexual assault to former host Billy Bush during an “Access Hollywood” interview....

White House source says ‘every man should be worried’ after sex assault accusations against Brett Kavanaugh

I guess that's everyone should be worried except the PUSSYGRABBER himself. Anyone think there is even a HINT of irony in his brain?

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

to a Politico report, “A lawyer close to the White House said the nomination will not be withdrawn,” no matter what.

way, not even a hint of it,” the lawyer said according to the site. “If anything, it’s the opposite. If somebody can be brought down by accusations like this, then you, me, every man certainly should be worried. We can all be accused of something.”

Trump has been accused of sexual assault by several women for everything including forcibly kissing them, grouping them and sexual assault from his ex-wife. He confessed to sexual assault to former host Billy Bush during an “Access Hollywood” interview....

if women believed more in Equality, they would Insist, men really just need more practice with relating and relationships.

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

if women believed more in Equality, they would Insist, men really just need more practice with relating and relationships.

Women have to be responsible for MEN practicing relating to them? Explain to us how that goes. I thought that's what all women's magazines were about.

Every man should be worried.

All it takes is a woman making the claim whether its true or not.

Case in point. Kavenaugh.

Wonder if this woman is pursuing the other three men alledgedly involved in this near rape??

Haven't heard a word about that. Guess the other three get a pass.

Every man should be worried.

All it takes is a woman making the claim whether its true or not.

Case in point. Kavenaugh.

Wonder if this woman is pursuing the other three men alledgedly involved in this near rape??

Haven't heard a word about that. Guess the other three get a pass.

Agree! If women keep this nonsense up they are going to have a hard time getting laid!

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

Women have to be responsible for MEN practicing relating to them? Explain to us how that goes. I thought that's what all women's magazines were about.
What if, modern women had no problem asking guys, "if we need some endurance and stamina practice"?

Is that like when Crooked Hillary attacked the women that Slick Willy grabbed their pussies? The dozen or so?

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

Daniel's ideas on women are truly hilarious.

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

There's a fairly good way to avoid being accused of rape:

1) Don't sexually assault anyone.
2) Don't brag about sexually assaulting women.

And when is Trump going to sue those women that accused him of sexual assault again?

Forum List

Back