The PUSSY GRABBER says all men 'should be worried about sexual assault accusations' now

What do we assume about people who use the term "pussy grabber"? Crude and uneducated angry closet homosexuals who secretly hate women?

“White House source says ‘every man should be worried’ after sex assault accusations against Brett Kavanaugh”

Nonsense.

Such is the ridiculous, misogynistic right.

The only men who should be worried about being accused of sexual assault are men who have committed sexual assault.

Not true.

Making it worse for all is the fact that some will launch false allegations with the sole purpose of destroying a man.

There is zero....zero danger to any....any average men. The danger lies to those really wealthy men who believe they are somehow more important than others. As a white married man I say it's time they are called out. Party doesn't matter. I support the women in this issue. Take a big step back wealthy men. Bout time.

I guess that's everyone should be worried except the PUSSYGRABBER himself. Anyone think there is even a HINT of irony in his brain?

White House source says ‘every man should be worried’ after sex assault accusations against Brett Kavanaugh

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS
16 SEP 2018 AT 16:13 ET

to a Politico report, “A lawyer close to the White House said the nomination will not be withdrawn,” no matter what.

way, not even a hint of it,” the lawyer said according to the site. “If anything, it’s the opposite. If somebody can be brought down by accusations like this, then you, me, every man certainly should be worried. We can all be accused of something.”

Trump has been accused of sexual assault by several women for everything including forcibly kissing them, grouping them and sexual assault from his ex-wife. He confessed to sexual assault to former host Billy Bush during an “Access Hollywood” interview....

White House source says ‘every man should be worried’ after sex assault accusations against Brett Kavanaugh

I’m glad Trump is a pussy grabber…

It beats the hell out of a peter sniffer…..

I’m so glad obongo is gone…….

RIGHT ON President Donald J. Trump……

Making America Great Again:dev3:

Accusations now equal guilt. So what's you're point?
Accusatuoms should be investigated. Events that happen in private are all he said/she said. That does not mean the accused is innocent.

That’s why it’s up to the accuser to bring more evidence than her word.

So, you think it is OK for men to abuse women in private. No wonder you support Trump.

“White House source says ‘every man should be worried’ after sex assault accusations against Brett Kavanaugh”

Nonsense.

The only men who should be worried about being accused of sexual assault are men who have committed sexual assault.

Not true.

Making it worse for all is the fact that some will launch false allegations with the sole purpose of destroying a man.

So, we should believe the ones drunk out of their minds?

Nonsense.

Wrong.

We have seen more than one high profile case of men being falsely accused and many others ignored by the main stream media.

Regardless of how bad people may hate trump trump he is correct.

There is zero....zero danger to any....any average men. The danger lies to those really wealthy men who believe they are somehow more important than others. As a white married man I say it's time they are called out. Party doesn't matter. I support the women in this issue. Take a big step back wealthy men. Bout time.
We're the Duke lacrosse players really wealthy?

We're the members of the frat at UVA really wealthy?

Was Giam Gomeshi really wealthy?

Was Daniel Holtzclaw really wealthy?

Ok Ghomeshi was somewhat wealthy but he still had his life derailed along with the others, especially Holtzclaw who still sits in prison despite what was clearly a frame up.

The average man has as much to fear as anyone else.

Nonsense.

Not true.

So, we should believe the ones drunk out of their minds?

It's difficult to tell who to believe.

Who do you consider wealthy?

What if the woman is lying?

If we held all males responsible today for their behavior as a teenager, there would be millions of men canned from their jobs.

#thewaronmen

Accusations? Reallly? TRUMP admitted to it. Proudly! To a reporter. Loudly.
Except he did not

I guess you don't believe that grabbing women's private areas or kissing them without their permission isn't abuse and wrong but you're wrong.

Most decent people believe what trump proudly said was disgusting, abuse and wrong. Many men have lost their jobs for what he proudly says he does.

Except he did not

I guess you don't believe that grabbing women's private areas or kissing them without their permission isn't abuse and wrong but you're wrong.

Most decent people believe what trump proudly said was disgusting, abuse and wrong. Many men have lost their jobs for what he proudly says he does.

He laughingly said it. It was a joke. Damn, not everything is evil in this world.

Get a damn life.

Except he did not

I am not wrong.

When they let you it is by definition consent.
When consent is given it is not abuse.

Forum List

Back