The PUSSY GRABBER says all men 'should be worried about sexual assault accusations' now

All men except Bill Clinton! Hey?

Who says CLINTON was any kind of exception? We DIDN'T!

Well it's interesting that for 8 years of known, credible, direct allegations and evidence of Bill Clinton's... not just adulterous, or womanizing, but clear cut abuse of women.... never caused a problem for the left-wing.

Not only did it not cause a problem, but they overwhelming voted him into office twice, and not only did they vote him into office twice, but defended him during an impeachment, where there was clearly defined evidence against him, including direct lying about absolutely everything, even to the point of him getting on national tv, and saying directly to the American public "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

Now here we are two decades later, and the left is here pretending that they never supported this behavior, long after Bill Clinton is out of office, and no one said a word about it for 20 years, until Trump is here, and he might have done something decades ago, and you want to fry him for it.

Even if Trump did in fact, do something decades ago, that still wouldn't put him on par with Clinton who was abusing people IN OFFICE. You said that was a personal and private matter... yet now with Trump it isn't? What's different?

Why was Clinton's inappropriate actions perfectly acceptable as personal and private, even while he was in office as the president, and Trump's actions are inexcusable, even though it was decades ago?

That's because you don't really care about how either of these men have treated women. You don't care about the women. What you care about, is that you don't like Trump, and you liked Clinton.

Well, that is just hypocrisy, and it's why most of the Trump supporters don't care what you, or anyone else, says about Trump.

Accusations now equal guilt. So what's you're point?
Accusatuoms should be investigated. Events that happen in private are all he said/she said. That does not mean the accused is innocent.

I guess that's everyone should be worried except the PUSSYGRABBER himself. Anyone think there is even a HINT of irony in his brain?

White House source says ‘every man should be worried’ after sex assault accusations against Brett Kavanaugh

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS
16 SEP 2018 AT 16:13 ET

to a Politico report, “A lawyer close to the White House said the nomination will not be withdrawn,” no matter what.

way, not even a hint of it,” the lawyer said according to the site. “If anything, it’s the opposite. If somebody can be brought down by accusations like this, then you, me, every man certainly should be worried. We can all be accused of something.”

Trump has been accused of sexual assault by several women for everything including forcibly kissing them, grouping them and sexual assault from his ex-wife. He confessed to sexual assault to former host Billy Bush during an “Access Hollywood” interview....

White House source says ‘every man should be worried’ after sex assault accusations against Brett Kavanaugh
Have you never grabbed a pussy? How old are you? Youre either too young, or not a heterosexual if you havent grabbed any pussies.
Yeah, but the funny thing is, no one has actually came forward and said Trump grabbed their pussy. They just assume he did based upon some locker room talk.

Good thing for him we have proof of Trump grabbing a pussy!!

1af.jpeg
Ive grabbed a bunch of pussies in my lifetime and never one complaint about it.
You've grabbed a bunch of strange pussy unexpectedly?

I've grabbed My share, but it was always in the context of she wanted Me to go there. You know, an 'in the moment' thing.

I don't just walk around grabby just any ole pussy I see.
Did Trump go up and grab strange pussy unexpectedly, or was he referring to women who were giving him vibes in a private setting? Surely there would be charges at this point if he was doing it to strangers on the street. That seems unlreastic.
He was talking shit to some guys in the locker room about how famous he was and because of that, he could go up and grab them by the pussy and they wouldn't care. The implication being that his wealth was enough for them to put their morality on hold just for him.

As far as I know, no one has ever said he had done such a thing and bragging to the boys in a locker room isn't any kind of proof of an actual deed.

Off topic, but ever since I heard Trump say that on that secret recording, I've wondered if he really did grab em by the kitty. And that's two fold, because he said that when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the kitty, he said. Seems to me, Trump, for his part alone, isn't the only guilty one here, especially if we're looking at it from a moral perspective. I mean, no, it's not moral to grab em by the kitty, but it's not really moral to let him grab em by the kitty, either. Know what I mean?

I disagree... If one generally considers it acceptable on some level, and have for a decade or more, can one turn around and call it "sexual assault" decades later? I mean if it was accepted it as a "normal" interaction between the peeps it's not assault, it's an ... unspoken agreement between them.

Like idk maybe an example? So my husband has a habit of trying to depant me in the kitchen if I bend down to get a hot pan out of the oven (LOL) Now I can recognize that this is "uninvited contact" in the purist meaning of the term (hell I usually set the pan down then beat him with the my ovenmitts/potholders/towel/whatever I pulled out the pan with), one could even argue that it's "taking advantage" of me, in fact, even that it is a bit "dangerous." But the reality is that he's been doing it for decades and I am by and large 'okay' with it; I have never even hinted that he needed to stop doing that, never hinted to him that "it's dangerous" or whatever either. So if we were to get divorced and I brought this shit up in court as some kind of "sexual assault" that would be disingenuous as fuck.

The same goes for these "golddigger" women coming forward in this #metoo movement bullshit trying to act like victims - even while admitting that they were allowing the behavior because they thought it would benefit their pocketbook... This "new" bullshit outlook on sexual assault, harassment, and rape is/has become completely disingenuous, instead of simply changing the "acceptable modern rules" they chose to fling accusations and destroy peoples lives - that's just not right IMO.

I guess that's everyone should be worried except the PUSSYGRABBER himself. Anyone think there is even a HINT of irony in his brain?

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

to a Politico report, “A lawyer close to the White House said the nomination will not be withdrawn,” no matter what.

way, not even a hint of it,” the lawyer said according to the site. “If anything, it’s the opposite. If somebody can be brought down by accusations like this, then you, me, every man certainly should be worried. We can all be accused of something.”

Trump has been accused of sexual assault by several women for everything including forcibly kissing them, grouping them and sexual assault from his ex-wife. He confessed to sexual assault to former host Billy Bush during an “Access Hollywood” interview....

There's a fairly good way to avoid being accused of rape:

1) Don't sexually assault anyone.
2) Don't brag about sexually assaulting women.

And when is Trump going to sue those women that accused him of sexual assault again?
What should happen to women who falsely accuses a judge on the dc circuit of rape for political reasons?

Would this hypothetical woman have passed a polygraph test on the honesty of her claims?

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

There's a fairly good way to avoid being accused of rape:

1) Don't sexually assault anyone.
2) Don't brag about sexually assaulting women.

And when is Trump going to sue those women that accused him of sexual assault again?
What should happen to women who falsely accuses a judge on the dc circuit of rape for political reasons?

Would this hypothetical woman have passed a polygraph test on the honesty of her claims?
Produce it!

Off topic, but ever since I heard Trump say that on that secret recording, I've wondered if he really did grab em by the kitty. And that's two fold, because he said that when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the kitty, he said. Seems to me, Trump, for his part alone, isn't the only guilty one here, especially if we're looking at it from a moral perspective. I mean, no, it's not moral to grab em by the kitty, but it's not really moral to let him grab em by the kitty, either. Know what I mean?

I disagree... If one generally considers it acceptable on some level, and have for a decade or more, can one turn around and call it "sexual assault" decades later? I mean if it was accepted it as a "normal" interaction between the peeps it's not assault, it's an ... unspoken agreement between them.

Like idk maybe an example? So my husband has a habit of trying to depant me in the kitchen if I bend down to get a hot pan out of the oven (LOL) Now I can recognize that this is "uninvited contact" in the purist meaning of the term (hell I usually set the pan down then beat him with the my ovenmitts/potholders/towel/whatever I pulled out the pan with), one could even argue that it's "taking advantage" of me, in fact, even that it is a bit "dangerous." But the reality is that he's been doing it for decades and I am by and large 'okay' with it; I have never even hinted that he needed to stop doing that, never hinted to him that "it's dangerous" or whatever either. So if we were to get divorced and I brought this shit up in court as some kind of "sexual assault" that would be disingenuous as fuck.

The same goes for these "golddigger" women coming forward in this #metoo movement bullshit trying to act like victims - even while admitting that they were allowing the behavior because they thought it would benefit their pocketbook... This "new" bullshit outlook on sexual assault, harassment, and rape is/has become completely disingenuous, instead of simply changing the "acceptable modern rules" they chose to fling accusations and destroy peoples lives - that's just not right IMO.

Heh heh. That was kind of funny. But, yeah, I get what you're saying, and I agree. That's kind of where I was going with it.

Be careful, don't get stuck in the dishwasher. :)

Everyman should be concerned. Lately there have been a number of women making fake rape claims.

Here's the problem with the lying ass ho, Brett....he denies everything, even not being at this party.....guess what liar, the accuser can't remember party location or address, she was just 15 years old, so how can you deny not being there, when she herself can't remember the exact location????

When I was almost raped, to this day I can't tell you the exact location, but I can sure as hell remembered what happened and the 3 dumb nigga's I out smarted!!

We were at camp and a group of us wandered off to get high with the bad boys of camp.....after awhile of smoking, my home girls left me by myself, suddenly I was lured by these 3 black guys to a remote area....they started to take my clothes off and I begged them to leave me alone and then I went into survivor mode....I told them if they all took their clothes off, I'd have sex with each of them....I waited until they were buck fuckin naked and took off running and screaming....it takes time to put your clothes back on....LOLOLOLO I never told a soul about this incident and left camp for home the next morning complaining of being gravely sick. Did I mention, I was in a catholic own camp!!
They must have been dumb if YOU outsmarted them! You just admited the location you idiot.

what's wrong with grabbing a little every now and then?
god MADE men do have sex/etc

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

Why would a pu$$y grabber say such a thing?

Oh, wait, I know why.

Nevermind.

5041-1499909536-6444a3df5aba0f37926b9c080c11bed3.jpg

Here's the problem with the lying ass ho, Brett....he denies everything, even not being at this party.....guess what liar, the accuser can't remember party location or address, she was just 15 years old, so how can you deny not being there, when she herself can't remember the exact location????

When I was almost raped, to this day I can't tell you the exact location, but I can sure as hell remembered what happened and the 3 dumb nigga's I out smarted!!

We were at camp and a group of us wandered off to get high with the bad boys of camp.....after awhile of smoking, my home girls left me by myself, suddenly I was lured by these 3 black guys to a remote area....they started to take my clothes off and I begged them to leave me alone and then I went into survivor mode....I told them if they all took their clothes off, I'd have sex with each of them....I waited until they were buck fuckin naked and took off running and screaming....it takes time to put your clothes back on....LOLOLOLO I never told a soul about this incident and left camp for home the next morning complaining of being gravely sick. Did I mention, I was in a catholic own camp!!
They must have been dumb if YOU outsmarted them! You just admited the location you idiot.
What? I was taken to a wide grassy area that to this day, I've visited many many many times, but I couldn't tell you exactly where I was at.....never the less.....they was dumb negro's. And screw you

What? I was taken to a wide grassy area that to this day, I've visited many many many times, but I couldn't tell you exactly where I was at.....never the less.....they was dumb negro's. And screw you
You will never screw me. God you’re dumb. You’ve been there many times. You remember the place. Crazy ford can’t even remember the general location.

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

Chappaquiddick_incident-S.jpg

Forum List

Back