The PUSSY GRABBER says all men 'should be worried about sexual assault accusations' now

^ And don't ask them out to dinner more than once. Don't touch them on the arm or back. Don't accidentally touch their leg. Don't ever speak about sex or dating around them. Don't ever /look/ at them. Don't talk to them.

Which boils ultimately down to: Don't risk hiring them. ~shrug~

Every man should be worried.

All it takes is a woman making the claim whether its true or not.

Case in point. Kavenaugh.

Wonder if this woman is pursuing the other three men alledgedly involved in this near rape??

Haven't heard a word about that. Guess the other three get a pass.
Agree! If women keep this nonsense up they are going to have a hard time getting laid!
I second this. This newest lady to scream sexual assault may have already seen her last roll in the hay.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Here's the problem with the lying ass ho, Brett....he denies everything, even not being at this party.....guess what liar, the accuser can't remember party location or address, she was just 15 years old, so how can you deny not being there, when she herself can't remember the exact location????

When I was almost raped, to this day I can't tell you the exact location, but I can sure as hell remembered what happened and the 3 dumb nigga's I out smarted!!

We were at camp and a group of us wandered off to get high with the bad boys of camp.....after awhile of smoking, my home girls left me by myself, suddenly I was lured by these 3 black guys to a remote area....they started to take my clothes off and I begged them to leave me alone and then I went into survivor mode....I told them if they all took their clothes off, I'd have sex with each of them....I waited until they were buck fuckin naked and took off running and screaming....it takes time to put your clothes back on....LOLOLOLO I never told a soul about this incident and left camp for home the next morning complaining of being gravely sick. Did I mention, I was in a catholic own camp!!

Last edited:
I guess that's everyone should be worried except the PUSSYGRABBER himself. Anyone think there is even a HINT of irony in his brain?

White House source says ‘every man should be worried’ after sex assault accusations against Brett Kavanaugh

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS
16 SEP 2018 AT 16:13 ET

to a Politico report, “A lawyer close to the White House said the nomination will not be withdrawn,” no matter what.

way, not even a hint of it,” the lawyer said according to the site. “If anything, it’s the opposite. If somebody can be brought down by accusations like this, then you, me, every man certainly should be worried. We can all be accused of something.”

Trump has been accused of sexual assault by several women for everything including forcibly kissing them, grouping them and sexual assault from his ex-wife. He confessed to sexual assault to former host Billy Bush during an “Access Hollywood” interview....

White House source says ‘every man should be worried’ after sex assault accusations against Brett Kavanaugh

There's a fairly good way to avoid being accused of rape:

1) Don't sexually assault anyone.
2) Don't brag about sexually assaulting women.

And when is Trump going to sue those women that accused him of sexual assault again?

Unfortunately men do not get to take any meaningful action against false accusers in this country.

I'm more... idk "concerned" with the reality that despite what the law says about minor records being sealed, that clearly isn't true if you ever happen to become successful. Your rivals can trot it out anytime to bring you down. Nothing the government vows ever pans out how they promise it will...

(EDIT: I suppose that's if there was even any kind of legal record? Or are we talking strictly about a she says accusation with zero-zilch to back it up? -- I'm out of the loop because I just don't care about shit that happened when people were stupid kids.)

I guess that's everyone should be worried except the PUSSYGRABBER himself. Anyone think there is even a HINT of irony in his brain?

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

to a Politico report, “A lawyer close to the White House said the nomination will not be withdrawn,” no matter what.

way, not even a hint of it,” the lawyer said according to the site. “If anything, it’s the opposite. If somebody can be brought down by accusations like this, then you, me, every man certainly should be worried. We can all be accused of something.”

Trump has been accused of sexual assault by several women for everything including forcibly kissing them, grouping them and sexual assault from his ex-wife. He confessed to sexual assault to former host Billy Bush during an “Access Hollywood” interview....

I thought you were referring to Bill Clinton, and his attack dog Hillary.

“White House source says ‘every man should be worried’ after sex assault accusations against Brett Kavanaugh”

Nonsense.

Such is the ridiculous, misogynistic right.

The only men who should be worried about being accused of sexual assault are men who have committed sexual assault.

“White House source says ‘every man should be worried’ after sex assault accusations against Brett Kavanaugh”

Nonsense.

The only men who should be worried about being accused of sexual assault are men who have committed sexual assault.

Your pretense that false accusations are not a real issue, is deplorable.

Nonsense.

Or one nominated to the Supreme Court by a Republican president.

Off topic, but ever since I heard Trump say that on that secret recording, I've wondered if he really did grab em by the kitty. And that's two fold, because he said that when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the kitty, he said. Seems to me, Trump, for his part alone, isn't the only guilty one here, especially if we're looking at it from a moral perspective. I mean, no, it's not moral to grab em by the kitty, but it's not really moral to let him grab em by the kitty, either. Know what I mean?

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

There's a fairly good way to avoid being accused of rape:

1) Don't sexually assault anyone.
2) Don't brag about sexually assaulting women.

And when is Trump going to sue those women that accused him of sexual assault again?
What should happen to women who falsely accuses a judge on the dc circuit of rape for political reasons?

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

Have you never grabbed a pussy? How old are you? Youre either too young, or not a heterosexual if you havent grabbed any pussies.

Nonsense.

Or Republicans looking to serve in a higher office.

Off topic, but ever since I heard Trump say that on that secret recording, I've wondered if he really did grab em by the kitty. And that's two fold, because he said that when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the kitty, he said. Seems to me, Trump, for his part alone, isn't the only guilty one here, especially if we're looking at it from a moral perspective. I mean, no, it's not moral to grab em by the kitty, but it's not really moral to let him grab em by the kitty, either. Know what I mean?
Oh come on! Most women enjoy having the fur stroked! What is immoral about sex?

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

Have you never grabbed a pussy? How old are you? Youre either too young, or not a heterosexual if you havent grabbed any pussies.
Yeah, but the funny thing is, no one has actually came forward and said Trump grabbed their pussy. They just assume he did based upon some locker room talk.

Good thing for him we have proof of Trump grabbing a pussy!!

1af.jpeg

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

Yeah, but the funny thing is, no one has actually came forward and said Trump grabbed their pussy. They just assume he did based upon some locker room talk.

1af.jpeg
Ive grabbed a bunch of pussies in my lifetime and never one complaint about it.

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

1af.jpeg
You've grabbed a bunch of strange pussy unexpectedly?

I've grabbed My share, but it was always in the context of she wanted Me to go there. You know, an 'in the moment' thing.

I don't just walk around grabby just any ole pussy I see.

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

1af.jpeg

I've grabbed My share, but it was always in the context of she wanted Me to go there. You know, an 'in the moment' thing.

Did Trump go up and grab strange pussy unexpectedly, or was he referring to women who were giving him vibes in a private setting? Surely there would be charges at this point if he was doing it to strangers on the street. That seems unlreastic.

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

1af.jpeg

LMAO. Thanks for sharing.

Forum List

Back