The purposeful misdirecton of the white "conservatve" about racism

According to this poll, we are looking at between 154 to 191 million whites that continue to share the views of white supremacists
You are why blacks will always be at best, hyphenated Americans
Like Irish, Italian, German, Scottish, Welsh, Polish, Greek, and Swedish-Americans?

More white fragility.
Never seen those groups self identify like that
Yes you have. Don't try that lie here.

logo.jpeg

Irish American Club - East Side, Inc. - Home

irish american club - Bing

View attachment 292447

german american - Bing

th

italian american - Bing

polish american - Bing

Nothing wrong with being proud of our European heritage.

Aren’t you proud of being African?

Of course we know the answer is no.
It’s rather baffling to listen to a black guy complain about how awful white people, while living in a white country founded on white principles and ideas. You speak a white European language. Yet we aren’t allowed to be proud of that heritage that you are trying to hickjack?

If you were actually proud of being black, aka African, you would learn an African language and move back to Africa. So what’s the hold up?

IM2 is a one trick racist pony. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
White fragility.

^^ Black fragility
Wrong. But nice try. We don't have a problem when discussing racism. And your post is just another example of white fragility.

You define “white fragility” as being afraid of being called a racist. I could care less if you call me a racist. I have no issues being proud of white and European heritage. I also have no issues with any other races wanting to preserve their own race and culture. I am a nationalist who believes every culture has the right to preserve itself, including Africans. But if it makes you feel better to call that “racism”, go right on ahead.

White fragility.

^^ Black fragility
Wrong. But nice try. We don't have a problem when discussing racism. And your post is just another example of white fragility.

You define “white fragility” as being afraid of being called a racist. I could care less if you call me a racist. I have no issues being proud of white and European heritage. I also have no issues with any other races wanting to preserve their own race and culture. I am a nationalist who believes every culture has the right to preserve itself, including Africans. But if it makes you feel better to call that “racism”, go right on ahead.

No, white fragility is the defensives whites have when confronted with race. Such as talking about black fragility in a thread about how white conservatives try misdirecting racism. Whites aren't losing anything fool and most certainly you are not about preserving yourselves because whites are in no danger of extinction. So your whole farce about being proud of your white heritage is all about white supremacy. Because if you were truly proud, you accept the good and bad, then fix the bad.

Malcolm X was born in 1925 as Malcolm Little. His father was killed while Malcolm was still very young, possibly by white supremacists. His mother was institutionalized for mental health issues, and the children of the family were dispersed among foster homes or the homes of relatives.

White fragility.

^^ Black fragility

No, white fragility is the defensives whites have when confronted with race. Such as talking about black fragility in a thread about how white conservatives try misdirecting racism. Whites aren't losing anything fool and most certainly you are not about preserving yourselves because whites are in no danger of extinction. So your whole farce about being proud of your white heritage is all about white supremacy. Because if you were truly proud, you accept the good and bad, then fix the bad.

White make up only 10% of the world population. We most certainly are in danger of extinction, considering how much jealousy and hatred whites get from other races. The Arab Muslims and Chinese would be happy to wipe us out, and I doubt Africans would feel any different.

I don’t concern myself with what the “superior race” is. The facts do speak for themselves, white European culture is the dominant culture in the world and most other cultures emulate it. If they don’t emulate it on a cultural basis, they most certainly do on an economic basis.

Malcolm X was born in 1925 as Malcolm Little. His father was killed while Malcolm was still very young, possibly by white supremacists. His mother was institutionalized for mental health issues, and the children of the family were dispersed among foster homes or the homes of relatives.
Malcom was killed by radical blacks (Farrakhan) because became a "race traitor" when he realized that black "leaders" are political chumps.

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg

Here is a quote from Malcolm X.

quote-the-white-man-is-not-inherently-evil-but-america-s-racist-society-influences-him-to-malcolm-x-55-95-43.jpg

To many whites and some not too intelligent blacks, Malcolm X is considered a racist. And on what basis is he considered a racist on?

His criticism and rejection of a system built on white supremacy. A system that continues to be maintained today.

So let's review why I say this.

“Thirty-one percent of Americans polled strongly or somewhat agreed that ‘America must protect and preserve its White European heritage."

Most Americans Oppose White Supremacists, But Many Share Their Views: Poll | HuffPost

White people constitute the majority of the U.S. population, with a total of about 245,532,000 or 77.7% of the population as of 2013. Non-Hispanic whites make up 62.6% of the country's population.

Demography of the United States - Wikipedia

According to this poll, we are looking at between 154 to 191 million whites that continue to share the views of white supremacists. These numbers equaled a majority of the American population at that time. It is safe to say these numbers have not reduced.

So given this evidence an accurate conclusion can be made that white racism remains a major problem in America. Therefore any person of color that makes this claim is not racist or radical, but is stating the truth. The right wing medias misdirection of white Americans by disingenuously calling people of color racists who are fighting issues caused by white racism must be exposed. Then public pressure must be applied to end this miseducation.
Malcolcm X was racist trash who got what he deserved. He spent a lifetime hating whitey, only to find out that his demise would be at the hands of black people. What a fool he was! :laugh:

Malcolcm X was racist trash who got what he deserved. He spent a lifetime hating whitey, only to find out that his demise would be at the hands of black people. What a fool he was! :laugh:
Like George Orwell, Malcom discovered the natural conclusion of the mindset that he had been pimping for and tried to reverse course....For that he had to be put down by the political chumps, who saw big money in unceasing political victimhood.

Last edited:
She'd landed a job leading workshops on racism
Who the hell pays for a "job leading workshops on racism"?

Only blacks obsess over everyone's skin color. This girl needs to get a real job!

Yeah, that's why whites created a racist system based on skin color. That is a real job. And it's a very necessary one because people like you still exist.

Another example of white psychosis.

What is color blind racism?

colour-blind racism. Colour-blind racism (1970- ), also known as aversive racism, is racism that acts as if skin colour does not matter – even when it does.

Colorblind racism has four frames; Abstract liberalism, naturalization, cultural racism and minimization of racism. The most important one is Abstract liberalism because it constitutes the foundation of new racial ideology. Silva explains how instead of terns like *******, spics and chinks being used, colorblind racism otherizes that these people are humans too. Minorities are considered people who do not work hard enough to earn a living, or be on the same level as most whites. Therefore, colorblind racism aids in the maintenance of the white privilege.

ABSTRACT LIBERALISM
boils down to every individual having political liberalism and economic liberalism. Having political liberalism means that equal opportunities are available to everyone. When minorities are perceived to be given an advantage, no matter how small, this advantage is seen as unfair by others.

Key Point: Equal opportunities are available the question comes down to choice and choice defines why not everyone is equal.

NATURALISM is the mindset that racism happens naturally or that racial friction happens because, it can not be avoided. In a way it enables Whites to see racial friction problems as being “just the way things are”. A structural problem that occurs because of this mindset is the tendency to gravitate to ones own racial group. A tendency to gravitate to people that “our like us” is seen as being natural even if this goes against the colorblind ideal.

Key Point: Differences and racial tensions just happen naturally because that is the way that the system works. Everything is meant to work a certain way, naturally.

CULTURAL RACISM is used to try to explain why certain groups are not able to overcome obstacles to get out of there current life situations (whether that be in poverty or lack of education).

Key Point: Referencing/ Blaming the culture or racial group that someone belongs to as being the reason for why minorities continue to be were they are.

MINIMIZATION OF RACISM the title pretty much sums this stage up. But, racism is seen as not affecting the choices and life chances of minority groups. When minorities bring up that racism and discrimination are still present in a substantial way in their lives whites see them as playing the race card.

Key Point : Racism and Discrimination no longer exist because they are not as bad in the past. Thus, if they are not as bad they must not have a significant affect on the life choices of minority groups.

IN ADDITION these four stages were developed by Eduardo Bonilla-Silva and are the stages that are used often by whites to explain racial tensions and differences. It is uncommon for anyone to use just one of the stages. It is not uncommon for someone to use a variety and combination of the four to explain racial tensions and differences. The combo of the four is often used to explain the strong push for instilling a colorblind society.

Using four frames let’s explain colorblindness!

tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg

upload_2019-11-30_12-52-35.jpeg

Only blacks obsess over everyone's skin color. This girl needs to get a real job!

Yeah, that's why whites created a racist system based on skin color. That is a real job. And it's a very necessary one because people like you still exist.

No. Whites created a system by and for their own people, based on “white” European culture. Why the hell should white people work for generations to build up a society and hand it over to negroes or Latinos? Have blacks or Asians or Latinos ever done that for other races? This you have yet to explain. Although I am sure you’ll try to claim our entire nation was “built on slavery” which is total bunk. Negroes were used for cheap labor, if they weren’t around it would had been Indians or Mexicans or just poor white people. America wasn’t “built by negro slaves” any more than America today is built by cheap Chinese labor.

According to this poll, we are looking at between 154 to 191 million whites that continue to share the views of white supremacists
You are why blacks will always be at best, hyphenated Americans
Like Irish, Italian, German, Scottish, Welsh, Polish, Greek, and Swedish-Americans?

More white fragility.
Never seen those groups self identify like that
Yes you have. Don't try that lie here.

logo.jpeg

Irish American Club - East Side, Inc. - Home

irish american club - Bing

View attachment 292447

german american - Bing

th

italian american - Bing

polish american - Bing
The reason he doesn't "see" them is because they're also white people like him.

They get a pass.

No. Whites created a system by and for their own people, based on “white” European culture. Why the hell should white people work for generations to build up a society and hand it over to negroes or Latinos? Have blacks or Asians or Latinos ever done that for other races? This you have yet to explain. Although I am sure you’ll try to claim our entire nation was “built on slavery” which is total bunk. Negroes were used for cheap labor, if they weren’t around it would had been Indians or Mexicans or just poor white people. America wasn’t “built by negro slaves” any more than America today is built by cheap Chinese labor.

They tried to enslave Native Americans but couldn't because the NA's knew the territory and were able to escape. Your post again is a reflection of white psychosis:

Psychosis: a serious mental illness characterized by defective or lost contact with reality often with hallucinations or delusions.

Merriam-Webster Disctionary

Your post shows us a serious disconnection from reality. Slavery did build this nation. Whites did not do as you claim. We have just as much claim to this country as whites. I have nothing to explain, whites colonized other nations and the wealth they stole is what built white countries. So blacks, asians and latinos have done it and your ass is the beneficiary of it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back