The purposeful misdirecton of the white "conservatve" about racism

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Here is a quote from Malcolm X.

quote-the-white-man-is-not-inherently-evil-but-america-s-racist-society-influences-him-to-malcolm-x-55-95-43.jpg

To many whites and some not too intelligent blacks, Malcolm X is considered a racist. And on what basis is he considered a racist on?

His criticism and rejection of a system built on white supremacy. A system that continues to be maintained today.

So let's review why I say this.

“Thirty-one percent of Americans polled strongly or somewhat agreed that ‘America must protect and preserve its White European heritage."

Most Americans Oppose White Supremacists, But Many Share Their Views: Poll | HuffPost

White people constitute the majority of the U.S. population, with a total of about 245,532,000 or 77.7% of the population as of 2013. Non-Hispanic whites make up 62.6% of the country's population.

Demography of the United States - Wikipedia

According to this poll, we are looking at between 154 to 191 million whites that continue to share the views of white supremacists. These numbers equaled a majority of the American population at that time. It is safe to say these numbers have not reduced.

So given this evidence an accurate conclusion can be made that white racism remains a major problem in America. Therefore any person of color that makes this claim is not racist or radical, but is stating the truth. The right wing medias misdirection of white Americans by disingenuously calling people of color racists who are fighting issues caused by white racism must be exposed. Then public pressure must be applied to end this miseducation.

quote-the-white-man-is-not-inherently-evil-but-america-s-racist-society-influences-him-to-malcolm-x-55-95-43.jpg

To many whites and some not too intelligent blacks, Malcolm X is considered a racist. And on what basis is he considered a racist on?

His criticism and rejection of a system built on white supremacy. A system that continues to be maintained today.

“Thirty-one percent of Americans polled strongly or somewhat agreed that ‘America must protect and preserve its White European heritage."

Most Americans Oppose White Supremacists, But Many Share Their Views: Poll | HuffPost

White people constitute the majority of the U.S. population, with a total of about 245,532,000 or 77.7% of the population as of 2013. Non-Hispanic whites make up 62.6% of the country's population.

According to this poll, we are looking at between 154 to 191 million whites that continue to share the views of white supremacists. These numbers equaled a majority of the American population at that time. It is safe to say these numbers have not reduced.

So given this evidence an accurate conclusion can be made that white racism remains a major problem in America. Therefore any person of color that makes this claim is not racist or radical, but is stating the truth. The right wing medias misdirection of white Americans by disingenuously calling people of color racists who are fighting issues caused by white racism must be exposed. Then public pressure must be applied to end this miseducation.

I see youre back to dedicating all your content to showing how racist you are,,,

..is this the same Malcolm X that was murdered by another BLACK?? not a white??!!!
those DAMN whites!!!!

..why would you want your country to end up like the shithole black Africa??

You should listen to what Malcom X had to say about the white liberals you obey like they are your masters.

Not surprising that you idolize a Black man who was consumed with hatred for White people. Were you traumatized by a white man or white people in your youth? I just wonder where that level of hatred comes from.

So its racist for whites to want a white culture and its racist for whites to try to adapt another one.
Lol what a fucking loser the OP is.

IM2 is a one trick racist pony. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

By "purposeful misdirection," ME2 must mean successfully countering all his bullshit. Of course, that isn't very difficult in his case. He is like a book on stupidity that writes itself. Of course, it is only the WHITE conservatives doing the misdirection, the black conservatives are OK--- --- --- they are just misguided by those awful Whites.

As a white mom raising white kids in middle America, I pride myself on being as conscious as possible when it comes to racism. I ensure my kids embrace differences and teach them not to be colorblind. But last week one of my co-workers (who is a black man) told me I’ll never understand what racism is like because I’m white, and I wasn’t sure how to respond. Though I certainly wouldn’t call this racism, I’ve had people of color treat me negatively because I’m white. What should I tell my co-worker if this comes up again?

— Jody in St. Louis

The short answer: I agree with your co-worker. You’ll never understand what racism is like.

For example, I’m a proud feminist, and I’m educated when it comes to women’s issues, but there’s a good reason I’m not out here saying I know what it’s like to be pregnant. Because I’m a man and I have no effing clue what being pregnant is like! I’m sure it’s uncomfortable and painful, but I’ll never know because I haven’t lived it. So I listen to my mom friends tell their pregnancy stories without adding any “yeah, buts” or whataboutisms ― because quite frankly, that’s not my lane, and it never will be.

Now, let’s not confuse racism with prejudice. Prejudice is the belief that a person or a group of people are less than because of who they are. In other words, if a black woman tells you not to bring your bland, raisin-infused potato salad to the cookout because “white folks think salt is the best way to season food,” she’s not being racist. She’s displaying prejudice against you and people like you (and against your potato salad).

Black people can be prejudiced as hell, just like any other group of people. As a matter of fact, I think all humans are prejudiced in one way or another. But just because a black person hurt your feelings that one time doesn’t mean you’ve experienced racism.

This is where I’m going to lose some of you: I don’t believe that people of color can be racist in America.

Racism is completely different from prejudice, because it’s systemic, as the -ism suffix connotes. I’d define racism as a political, economic or social system in which a dominant race uses its power to oppress others of different races. And because I know people will pull a hamstring running to look up a dictionary definition of racism, I’ll link to one here. (It’s not far off from mine.)

When you experience rudeness from black people, remember that they will never have the power you do as a white person. They don’t live in a country where the laws, norms and rules benefit them. White people ― er, white men ― were running the show around here long before the ink on the Declaration of Independence was dry.

That’s not to say white people haven’t experienced discrimination, but the way America is currently set up, there’s nothing white people can’t have. Wanna join the rap game, play professional basketball or participate in any black-dominated activity? If you’re good enough, you’re in.

It’s not the same for people of color. For example, there are only three minority coaches in the 32-team NFL — in which almost 70 percent of the players are black. Hell, Texas Tech University recently fired a white guy for losing more games than he won as the head coach there, and a couple of months later, the NFL’s Arizona Cardinals hired him to be their head coach. If you’re going to tell me the reason for the NFL’s lack of minority head coaches is that they’re unqualified, I can’t take you seriously. But that’s only the tip of the iceberg.

Racism is when people of color are locked up for decades for weed charges but a white Stanford swimmer was sentenced to a measly six months in jail after being convicted of sexual assault.

Racism is when a black man visits a day care center and is told there is a six-month waiting list to get his daughter in but his white female friend speaks to the same woman a few hours later on the same day to get her infant daughter in and is accepted. Yep, that happened to me.

The fear of racism is what made me inform my neighbors that I was going to host a bunch of loud 5-year-olds for my daughter’s birthday party. I didn’t do it because I’m a polite guy. I did it because I didn’t want the cops to roll through, since I’m literally the only black man on my block. I could go on all day.

Can Black People Be Racist? | HuffPost

According to this poll, we are looking at between 154 to 191 million whites that continue to share the views of white supremacists
You are why blacks will always be at best, hyphenated Americans
Like Irish, Italian, German, Scottish, Welsh, Polish, Greek, and Swedish-Americans?

More white fragility.

According to this poll, we are looking at between 154 to 191 million whites that continue to share the views of white supremacists
Like Irish, Italian, German, Scottish, Welsh, Polish, Greek, and Swedish-Americans?

More white fragility.
Never seen those groups self identify like that

As a white mom raising white kids in middle America, I pride myself on being as conscious as possible when it comes to racism. I ensure my kids embrace differences and teach them not to be colorblind. But last week one of my co-workers (who is a black man) told me I’ll never understand what racism is like because I’m white, and I wasn’t sure how to respond. Though I certainly wouldn’t call this racism, I’ve had people of color treat me negatively because I’m white. What should I tell my co-worker if this comes up again?

— Jody in St. Louis

The short answer: I agree with your co-worker. You’ll never understand what racism is like.

For example, I’m a proud feminist, and I’m educated when it comes to women’s issues, but there’s a good reason I’m not out here saying I know what it’s like to be pregnant. Because I’m a man and I have no effing clue what being pregnant is like! I’m sure it’s uncomfortable and painful, but I’ll never know because I haven’t lived it. So I listen to my mom friends tell their pregnancy stories without adding any “yeah, buts” or whataboutisms ― because quite frankly, that’s not my lane, and it never will be.

Now, let’s not confuse racism with prejudice. Prejudice is the belief that a person or a group of people are less than because of who they are. In other words, if a black woman tells you not to bring your bland, raisin-infused potato salad to the cookout because “white folks think salt is the best way to season food,” she’s not being racist. She’s displaying prejudice against you and people like you (and against your potato salad).

Black people can be prejudiced as hell, just like any other group of people. As a matter of fact, I think all humans are prejudiced in one way or another. But just because a black person hurt your feelings that one time doesn’t mean you’ve experienced racism.

This is where I’m going to lose some of you: I don’t believe that people of color can be racist in America.

Racism is completely different from prejudice, because it’s systemic, as the -ism suffix connotes. I’d define racism as a political, economic or social system in which a dominant race uses its power to oppress others of different races. And because I know people will pull a hamstring running to look up a dictionary definition of racism, I’ll link to one here. (It’s not far off from mine.)

When you experience rudeness from black people, remember that they will never have the power you do as a white person. They don’t live in a country where the laws, norms and rules benefit them. White people ― er, white men ― were running the show around here long before the ink on the Declaration of Independence was dry.

That’s not to say white people haven’t experienced discrimination, but the way America is currently set up, there’s nothing white people can’t have. Wanna join the rap game, play professional basketball or participate in any black-dominated activity? If you’re good enough, you’re in.

It’s not the same for people of color. For example, there are only three minority coaches in the 32-team NFL — in which almost 70 percent of the players are black. Hell, Texas Tech University recently fired a white guy for losing more games than he won as the head coach there, and a couple of months later, the NFL’s Arizona Cardinals hired him to be their head coach. If you’re going to tell me the reason for the NFL’s lack of minority head coaches is that they’re unqualified, I can’t take you seriously. But that’s only the tip of the iceberg.

Racism is when people of color are locked up for decades for weed charges but a white Stanford swimmer was sentenced to a measly six months in jail after being convicted of sexual assault.

Racism is when a black man visits a day care center and is told there is a six-month waiting list to get his daughter in but his white female friend speaks to the same woman a few hours later on the same day to get her infant daughter in and is accepted. Yep, that happened to me.

The fear of racism is what made me inform my neighbors that I was going to host a bunch of loud 5-year-olds for my daughter’s birthday party. I didn’t do it because I’m a polite guy. I did it because I didn’t want the cops to roll through, since I’m literally the only black man on my block. I could go on all day.

Can Black People Be Racist? | HuffPost
....but there is not much racism...and the major problem is blacks murdering each other/committing crime/graduating at lower rates/etc
Huff Post = hahahhahahahahaha

More white fragility.
Never seen those groups self identify like that
Yes you have. Don't try that lie here.

logo.jpeg

Irish American Club - East Side, Inc. - Home

irish american club - Bing

upload_2019-11-30_9-56-3.png

german american - Bing

th

italian american - Bing

polish american - Bing

Robin DiAngelo was right out of college when she started thinking about it. She'd landed a job leading workshops on racism. And she met a man who became very angry, and pounded on a table. He said white people are the target of discrimination, white people can’t even find jobs anymore.

DiAngelo looked around the office and she saw nothing but white people, all of them with jobs.

"It was unnerving," she says now. "It was like, 'This is not rooted in any racial reality that is happening, in this room, in this workplace, or in this man’s life.' And yet, these feelings are real. His rage is real. How do we do that?"

Meaning: How do white people see themselves as the victims of racism, when the world around them shows something totally different?

Why all white people are racist, but can't handle being called racist: the theory of white fragility

Forum List

Back