The Problem with Gays.

:lol::lol::lol: You obviously don't many gays! Yes, there are many who play that role, but most do not.

You're kidding, right? I used to go bar hopping with a few.

So, it's pretty safe to say that you're demanding "your" idea of "normal" be accepted, rather than what's been deemed "normal" for thousands of years, simply because YOU declare it should be so?

How utterly selfish, greedy, and bigoted of you. :eusa_eh:
Wanting something to be accepted is not being a bigot! I am not for forcing churches to marry people they don't agree with, I am for a group of people not being denied a "basic civil right".
And bar gays are a lot different from "normal" gays.

Wrong. Wanting something to be accepted on YOUR terms shows your OWN intolerance and bigotry.

And I don't know what kind of flaming fucking fruitcakes you run around with nowadays, but in my 40 years on the planet, I've seen enough to make a rather informed opinion. Don't like it? This is where you practice your own so-called tolerance, and deal with the fact that my opinion differs from yours.

It doesn't sound like they taught you any at all - but simply taught you to do whatever you want - if something happens, someone else will clean up the mess for you.

I'm of the full belief that you can NOT control who you fall in love with, be it male, or female. But, by choosing to act on those feelings, you're making the choice to give up certain privileges you would otherwise be entitled to had you chosen a different road.

Your choice, your fault. Stop trying to make the rest of the world cater to your selfish demands.

Obviously your parents didn't teach you any either!

Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven -- Luke 6:37

Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor---James 4:11-12

I prefer "shut the fuck up, quit your god damned whining, and start taking responsibility, and suffering the consequences for your own actions."

Work for you?

Good.

There you go making judgments again! You know nothing about me, so stop pretending you do. I am also not the one using my religion to define what is normal.

You're kidding, right? I used to go bar hopping with a few.

So, it's pretty safe to say that you're demanding "your" idea of "normal" be accepted, rather than what's been deemed "normal" for thousands of years, simply because YOU declare it should be so?

How utterly selfish, greedy, and bigoted of you. :eusa_eh:
Wanting something to be accepted is not being a bigot! I am not for forcing churches to marry people they don't agree with, I am for a group of people not being denied a "basic civil right".

Wrong. Wanting something to be accepted on YOUR terms shows your OWN intolerance and bigotry.

And I don't know what kind of flaming fucking fruitcakes you run around with nowadays, but in my 40 years on the planet, I've seen enough to make a rather informed opinion. Don't like it? This is where you practice your own so-called tolerance, and deal with the fact that my opinion differs from yours.

No, actually I am not putting limitations on a "basic civil right", I never said you had to accept it. Wanting to deny someone a "basic civil right' based on your opinion makes you a bigot. I know plenty of people who don't agree with gay people but feel they have the right to marry.

Obviously your parents didn't teach you any either!

Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven -- Luke 6:37

Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor---James 4:11-12

I prefer "shut the fuck up, quit your god damned whining, and start taking responsibility, and suffering the consequences for your own actions."

Work for you?

Good.

There you go making judgments again! You know nothing about me, so stop pretending you do. I am also not the one using my religion to define what is normal.

There you go again! Too fucking stupid to understand the concept of "collective" you - always trying to play the victim and turn everything back on yourself.

Try harder. You're only making yourself look foolish (and this time I mean YOU.)

No, actually I am not putting limitations on a "basic civil right", I never said you had to accept it. Wanting to deny someone a "basic civil right' based on your opinion makes you a bigot. I know plenty of people who don't agree with gay people but feel they have the right to marry.

You keep using "basic civil right" like you just learned some new trophy phrase.

They have the same rights every other person on the planet has.

You keep using "basic civil right" like you just learned some new trophy phrase.

I keep using it, because you don't get that it is a right! And when you deny someone a right based your preception of them, makes you a bigot.

I keep using it, because you don't get that it is a right! And when you deny someone a right based your preception of them, makes you a bigot.

it's NOT a perception-------they REALLY aren't a man and a woman

As I said..They have the same basic rights every other individual person on the planet has.

Work for you?

Good.

There you go again! Too fucking stupid to understand the concept of "collective" you - always trying to play the victim and turn everything back on yourself.

Try harder. You're only making yourself look foolish (and this time I mean YOU.)

You made a personal attack on how my parents raised me, you qouted my reply to that. So therefore you are the stupid one, who is trying her best to back track.

Marriage is a legal contract between 2 or more people who are consenting adults (or minors with parental/guardian permission). That is the tradition throughout time. Some marry for money, some marry for love again the tradition through out time. Having Steve and John get married does not hurt either of my marriages one little bit, put me or mine in any danger or is any of my business other than I hope it is for love and that they are happy in the long term.

You made a personal attack on how my parents raised me, you qouted my reply to that. So therefore you are the stupid one, who is trying her best to back track.

LMAO! You lost, Luissa.. You only sound like a frantic harpy now...

Seriously, go look up the phrase "collective" in reference to a discussion like this. "You friggen basement dwelling liberal freaks need serious help." does not mean *you* specifically are dwelling in a basement at this very moment. Hope that helps your future understanding of a very basic type of phrase!

So some guy wants to marry a blow up woman doll.

Are his rights being denied when the courts say no?

Am I a bigot because my perception of him is negative and I think he is a pervert?

As I said..They have the same basic rights every other individual person on the planet has.

Telling someone who they can't marry, is denying them a right.

Marriage is a legal contract between 2 or more people who are consenting adults (or minors with parental/guardian permission). That is the tradition throughout time. Some marry for money, some marry for love again the tradition through out time. Having Steve and John get married does not hurt either of my marriages one little bit, put me or mine in any danger or is any of my business other than I hope it is for love and that they are happy in the long term.

wrong--don't try to rewrite history----

no----it's' telling them that if they want to be "CALLED" married they need to pick someone of the opposite sex

no----it's' telling them that if they want to be "CALLED" married they need to pick someone of the opposite sex

I think assault riffles are not normal, I guess it alright since that is what I think I should be able to deny you the right to carry them. You want your 2nd amendment protected at all costs, but it is cool to limit a right when it doesn't apply to you.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I think assault riffles are not normal, I guess it alright since that is what I think I should be able to deny you the right to carry them. You want your 2nd amendment protected at all costs, but it is cool to limit a right when it doesn't apply to you.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

LMAO! How many people do you know walking around with open assault rifles? Really. Grasping. Harpy Mode: ON.

:eusa_shhh:

LMAO! How many people do you know walking around with open assault rifles? Really. Grasping. Harpy Mode: ON.

They are legal! I don't like them, should I be able o deny you the right to own them?
And PS I never said people walk around with them, grasping much!

And for someone who thinks that you cannot control who you fall in love, shouldn't probably try to control who someone marries.

They are legal! I don't like them, should I be able o deny you the right to own them?
And PS I never said people walk around with them, grasping much!

And for someone who thinks that you cannot control who you fall in love, shouldn't probably try to control who someone marries.

I'm not controlling who anyone marries - THEY are controlling their OWN future. :)

Forum List

Back