Two Gays Bash Man Who Claims That Men Can Menstruate

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
The true problem lies with the fact that he doesn't know what menstruation actually is. I only bleed every month as I don't usually get the cramps or the mood swings but I still get periods because that's what it is blood. Btw, my respect for gay people just went up a bit. It's good knowing that they haven't all lost their minds.

The true problem lies with the fact that he doesn't know what menstruation actually is. I only bleed every month as I don't usually get the cramps or the mood swings but I still get periods because that's what it is blood. Btw, my respect for gay people just went up a bit. It's good knowing that they haven't all lost their minds.

Gays have always treated trannies like the blacksheep of the group.
They make fun of them more than straight folks.
Only recently did the crossdressers start getting respect from the LGBTQ+ community.

• Banned
Oh and btw still not okay with homosexuality but homosexuals on the other hand are on a case by case basis.

A better question is why are you obsessed with not talking about them? What are you keeping bottled up inside?
Because I don’t give a shit what they do so long as it doesn’t affect me or mine.

Unlike your kind.

A better question is why are you obsessed with not talking about them? What are you keeping bottled up inside?

I keep talking about it to educate the left on what periods actually are. Anybody without a uterus just can't have them and they just can't seem to get that through their puny brains.

I keep talking about it to educate the left on what periods actually are. Anybody without a uterus just can't have them and they just can't seem to get that through their puny brains.

As a man, I mostly bleed through my fingers.

Tools are hell on fingers. :laughing0301:

It's always the same in that whatever subjugated faction just has to get a leg up on the rest of us, and violates any metric doing so....~S~

As a man, I mostly bleed through my fingers.

Tools are hell on fingers. :laughing0301:

Men have it totally easy. I don't know why they want to have periods so much. I would happily give mine away if it meant that I could still have babies without it.

All Left-wing males menstruate, this is common knowledge.

I guess they get around outrageous laughable claims by accepting a genetic woman as a man and then when she/he has a period they pronounce it as fact that a man can menstruate. These people are so ignorant that they are beyond redemption.

Men have it totally easy. I don't know why they want to have periods so much. I would happily give mine away if it meant that I could still have babies without it.

No man I've ever known want to have a period.

No man I've ever known want to have a period.

That's because you don't associate with mentally ill people. Not even women want to have periods. Trust me, I know. Although, at least pads are a whole lot more comfortable than shoving a tampon up my butt. Never done that, never will. I would much rather not swim in the summer the week that I'm on my period than do that.

The majority of mainstream gay men have got to be embarrassed by this whole "men can be women," idea. Gay men used to be stereotyped as these flamboyant, feminine, lisping self-parodies. Now that they have won their rights (ok, had their rights handed to them), they don't have to that. Now they can just be vaguely sissified, like Pete the Booty Judge.

They gotta be watching people like the incredibly popular with Democrats Dylan Mulvaney and saying "don't lump him in with us. We just like dick, is all. We're not clowns."

Forum List

Back