The Problem with Gays.

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by SlateRockwell, Jan 31, 2010.

1. SlateRockwell

SlateRockwell Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I know the vast majority is for the GAYS. I have a problem with the whole damn movement and the concept of marriage.
    When your rob a bank, you're wrong. When you kill a person, you're wrong. When you commit adultery, you're wrong. When you steal from the cookie jar... Okay, I think you got it. My point is all of these acts are ones that deserve no positive reward. Why praise a person when they are wrong?
    Let's be honest... We are all mature adults here (Excluding myself). A man sticking his penis up another man's ass... Two men "Pleasing" each other is WRONG!

Nobody should ever be praised for doing the wrong thing.

My problem is the promotion of this mistake. I cannot watch TV for a half hour without seeing SEVERAL gay people/Gay promoting material on my screen. TV/Media has glamourized the whole concept. They even have went as far taking it from taboo (Which it is.), to normal.
    Teenage kids are the victims in the whole thing. They are rebelious at their young age and are easily influenced. The percentage of gay people have skyrocketed!

As for Marriage, this is also a no-brainer.
    I know that marriage divorce rates are now at 1&2. I know that the meaning of marriage is now tarnished and doesn't mean squat. I know that Fox had shows on their TV called "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire" and "Who Wants to Marry a Midget?" (Seeing if you are paying attention.).
    That doesn't mean we gift the gays for being wrong! We should never praise them for doing the wrong thing. Period!

This seems to be common sense.
    So, What I am saying is... If you want to be gay, be gay. Just don't ask for a reward and stop trying to convince others through TV/Media that's it's okay.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  2. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    Dude, you are bigot!
    Are you Bass's wife?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. SlateRockwell

SlateRockwell Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Luissa, Call me what you want... This section is for religion and ethics. That view is what I truly believe. I respect your opinion to disagree, for I know that my opinion is not the only one. That's why we live in the USA. Besides, what kind of American would I be? Thanks for the reply Luissa.

4. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,055
    The problem with you is you're not only "wrong", you're "sick". Truly and definitely mentally ill. A sickness, not only of the mind, but of the "spirit". Everywhere you go, you leave a foul stench of corruptions and sickness.

5. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    You made a great opening post SlateRockwell. :cool:

6. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    :rofl: Oh what a ignorant bigot addition to this board. Having fun living in 1810?

7. Dis

Dis Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    What, exactly, is wrong with what he said?

You wanna go fuck another woman, go for it. Just don't expect any special treatment for it, and don't think you're entitled to the same benefits as husbands and wives (not husbands, and husbands, or wives and wives - HUSBANDS AND WIVES).

8. Modbert

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    You should probably read the Constitution sometimes. Legally, Homosexual couples are suppose to have the same rights as Straight couples. By religion? No.

Problem? Those who decided to make "Marriage" the legal definition of civil unions in this country.

Get religion out of the legal institution of civil unions and make them all civil unions. You should have no reason to disagree with that.

9. Dis

Dis Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll add that his method of delivery could have been a bit better, but the last line of his post sums everything up clearly, and concisely.

10. Modbert

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Except they're not asking for rewards. They're asking for their rights to be protected and given to them per the Constitution. Just the same as everybody else.

And you seem to miss in his last line where Homosexual is not okay according to him. And he clearly believes the bullshit myth that they're all trying to snag teenagers. :rolleyes: