The Problem with Gays.

So you reduce the entire gay community to a minor aspect to bitch?

Gay community...Gay lifestyle but yet in the next breath they are just plain folk..so they should not have a separate community or a different lifestyle..just individuals with a similar sexual desire that is out of the norm ..right ?...and of those individuals that spend mass resources and energy try to introduce their deviant sexual desires school children I am opposed..;..

Do you realize gay people are not fucking 24 hours a day?
#
The thing that distinguishes faggots from straight people is their sex acts.

Gay community...Gay lifestyle but yet in the next breath they are just plain folk..so they should not have a separate community or a different lifestyle..just individuals with a similar sexual desire that is out of the norm ..right ?...and of those individuals that spend mass resources and energy try to introduce their deviant sexual desires school children I am opposed..;..

#

And what distinguishes ******* from white people is their skin.

Separate but equal.

Back of the bus, now.

#

Who the fuck cares what a jackass like you thinks?

I really don't care what people sexual acts are or how often they engage in them if its their personal choice ..this has nothing to do with people with sexual habits that deviate from the norm wanting to program grade school children or pretending they are the equivalent of another race or culture..when they are simply a person with sexual desires that deviate from the majority ..

No, but people like him are thinking 24 hours a day about gays fucking. Or it certainly seems like it.

Its funny. The banner ad in this homophobic thread is for gay singles.

imgad

No, but people like him are thinking 24 hours a day about gays fucking. Or it certainly seems like it.

you two are the ones talking about gays fucking twinkle toes..I was discussing the inappropriateness of indoctrinating children with the adult deviant sexual preferences of some be it homosexuality or what ever

Last edited:
I still have yet to see anyone address the constitutionality of gay marriage..

I trust your right tards are ignoring that issue.. As you should..

Children have no bearing on gay marriage.. Most pedophiles are straight.. Care to adress that issue?

Nothing in the Constitution mentions anything about marriage being a right for everyone irrespective of their sexual lifestyle.

The Bass trusts you left leaning fagtards are ignoring that issue.. As you should.

Children cannot be produced out of gay marriage...Faggots like NAMBLA openly promote pedophilia..Care to address that?

1: nothing in the Constitution mentions that marriage should be between a man and a woman.
2. With your logic, infertile couples shouldn't get married either.. If they have sex.. then according to you.. it is immoral.
3. married straight people fuck kids all the time.. don't act as if pedophilia is only a gay issue.

I know the vast majority is for the GAYS. I have a problem with the whole damn movement and the concept of marriage.
When your rob a bank, you're wrong. When you kill a person, you're wrong. When you commit adultery, you're wrong. When you steal from the cookie jar... Okay, I think you got it. My point is all of these acts are ones that deserve no positive reward. Why praise a person when they are wrong?
Let's be honest... We are all mature adults here (Excluding myself). A man sticking his penis up another man's ass... Two men "Pleasing" each other is WRONG!

Nobody should ever be praised for doing the wrong thing.

My problem is the promotion of this mistake. I cannot watch TV for a half hour without seeing SEVERAL gay people/Gay promoting material on my screen. TV/Media has glamourized the whole concept. They even have went as far taking it from taboo (Which it is.), to normal.
Teenage kids are the victims in the whole thing. They are rebelious at their young age and are easily influenced. The percentage of gay people have skyrocketed!

As for Marriage, this is also a no-brainer.
I know that marriage divorce rates are now at 1&2. I know that the meaning of marriage is now tarnished and doesn't mean squat. I know that Fox had shows on their TV called "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire" and "Who Wants to Marry a Midget?" (Seeing if you are paying attention.).
That doesn't mean we gift the gays for being wrong! We should never praise them for doing the wrong thing. Period!

This seems to be common sense.
So, What I am saying is... If you want to be gay, be gay. Just don't ask for a reward and stop trying to convince others through TV/Media that's it's okay.

If you think anal sex is wrong then don't participate in it....don't think about it. If you are not a fag then it shouldn't matter to you who's dick goes up who's ass. You and Chuckie and 52nd street are way too deep into the gay thing....It asks more questions about your thoughts than anyone elses.

I still have yet to see anyone address the constitutionality of gay marriage..

I trust your right tards are ignoring that issue.. As you should..

Children have no bearing on gay marriage.. Most pedophiles are straight.. Care to adress that issue?

Nothing in the Constitution mentions anything about marriage being a right for everyone irrespective of their sexual lifestyle.

The Bass trusts you left leaning fagtards are ignoring that issue.. As you should.

Children cannot be produced out of gay marriage...Faggots like NAMBLA openly promote pedophilia..Care to address that?

1: nothing in the Constitution mentions that marriage should be between a man and a woman.
2. With your logic, infertile couples shouldn't get married either.. If they have sex.. then according to you.. it is immoral.
3. married straight people fuck kids all the time.. don't act as if pedophilia is only a gay issue.

1. Nothing in the Constitution mentions anything about marriage being a right.
2. Infertile couple are not infertile by choice
3. NAMBLA is an outwardly faggoty organization that openly advocates for grown men to screw young boys and is affiliated with pro-faggot rights groups.

1. Nothing in the Constitution mentions anything about marriage being a right.
2. Infertile couple are not infertile by choice
3. NAMBLA is an outwardly faggoty organization that openly advocates for grown men to screw young boys and is affiliated with pro-faggot rights groups.

You spend more time talking about gayness than any gay person I've ever run accross.

Shit Chuckie ...just admit you smoke dick and hope everyone will understand.

Gay people aren't gay by choice either.

If you are going to make such a statement, please be prepared to back it up with some facts. Please cite your source... and Leviticus doesn't count.

I'm not seeking anyone's approval, or anyone's permission. If you don't understand what it is to be Gay, that's not my problem. I don't want to tell anyone who they can and cannot marry...it's really none of my business. Please tell me how my marriage will somehow lower the quality of life of anyone else, or damage the quality of their marriage?
Who I choose to marry is my choice, my sexuality was not. If the ChristianTaliban Fundamentalists want to discriminate against Gay people in their churches I'm happy for them to do so. However, they need to respect the separation of church and state and stop trying to impose their version of Christian morality on the rest of the community. What is the point of our soldiers dying in Afghanistan fighting those who would inflict their narrow religious views and intolerance on others, when the same type of fanatic is allowed to impose their views on people who don't share their prescribed beliefs right in our own back yard?
America was built by people fleeing religious persecution and I support that freedom, even though I do not share the same religious views as most of them. Can the various religious among us now stop trying to limit the freedoms of those of us do not share their beliefs or views? If your faith was as strong as you would have us believe, respecting our freedom to live along side you in peace would not cause you so much concern surely?

I'm not seeking anyone's approval, or anyone's permission. If you don't understand what it is to be Gay, that's not my problem. I don't want to tell anyone who they can and cannot marry...it's really none of my business. Please tell me how my marriage will somehow lower the quality of life of anyone else, or damage the quality of their marriage?
Who I choose to marry is my choice, my sexuality was not. If the ChristianTaliban Fundamentalists want to discriminate against Gay people in their churches I'm happy for them to do so. However, they need to respect the separation of church and state and stop trying to impose their version of Christian morality on the rest of the community. What is the point of our soldiers dying in Afghanistan fighting those who would inflict their narrow religious views and intolerance on others, when the same type of fanatic is allowed to impose their views on people who don't share their prescribed beliefs right in our own back yard?
America was built by people fleeing religious persecution and I support that freedom, even though I do not share the same religious views as most of them. Can the various religious among us now stop trying to limit the freedoms of those of us do not share their beliefs or views? If your faith was as strong as you would have us believe, respecting our freedom to live along side you in peace would not cause you so much concern surely?

Its a lost cause Damo.. You can thank Reagan and Jerry Falwell for implanting a false sense of morality into the right.
That generation is dying off though.. hopefully it will happen before then, but once the McCain's join the Reagan's all they will have left is some bitch from Alaska.. and believe me: she doesn't have a big dog in the fight as it is anyway.

Sarah was such a blessing in disguise. She highlighted all that is wrong on the right side of politics. Her ridiculousness only served to alert good spirited people to what the Republicans really represent. Got to hand it to them though, they know how to pick a good stooge. Reagan, Bush Junior... now her. I think the sad thing is that she actually thought she was more than a token skirt they were using in a desperate bid to pick up some votes by some less insightful citizens that would fall for a bit of style over substance...again.

you two are the ones talking about gays fucking twinkle toes..I was discussing the inappropriateness of indoctrinating children with the adult deviant sexual preferences of some be it homosexuality or what ever

Find something by me talking about gay sex. I'll wait.

Forum List

Back