The problem is Trump the person

I love it when leftardz think they have to preach how to be a better conservative to their political opponents. . . No matter what their reasons for doing so is.

Though the incessant whining aspect of it does tend to get old, fast.

You love it? Or don't love it based on the messenger?

I seldom consider the messenger and that goes for either side.

Well, thats the opposite of what you said but I understand how having your logic expained makes you back away from it.

The problem is Trump the person.
I take issue with Trump's narcicisstic, self indulging personality that results in lack of a moral compass, making him unqualified to lead. I find his politics are driven by his need for self-aggrandizing, not conservative doctrine.
He has the qualites of a despot, not the leader of the free world.

The only "attribute" missing from your rather accurate synopsis, is the very real fact that Trump is also a very jealous bastard......jealousy and vindictiveness toward Obama (something that he shares with a good chunk of red states' denizens.)

I take issue with Trump's narcicisstic, self indulging personality that results in lack of a moral compass, making him unqualified to lead. I find his politics are driven by his need for self-aggrandizing, not conservative doctrine.
Add to that the criminal element and you have Hillary and Obama in a nut-shell.

:gives:

silly bigoted misogynist muddy

maybe someday you'll state an actual fact-based "opinion".

I doubt it though

Trump is the guy who’s been indicted and settled law suits over criminal acts. Neither Clinton nor Obama have been charged with a crime much less convicted.

Crooked Donnie’s charitable foundation has been shut down for illegal fundraising, fine by the IRS for illegal campaign contributions and cited for misuse of funds.

The Trump Corporation is under criminal investigation for skimming over $3 million from donations Eric raised for St. Jude’s.

9 months into Crooked Donnie’s administration and there is already a special prosecutor, two grand juries, a Senate Investigation, 3 indictments and one guilty plea.

That’s more than we saw in 8 years of the Obama administration.

I’m sick and tired of lying Republicans going on and on about the criminals among the Democrats when they ran a candidate who had conducted his business affairs in such a sleazy, dishonest fashion that it wasn’t a question of “if” as it was “when” would Trump get into legal problems as President.

The IRS has nothing to do with campaign funds. That would be the FEC.

None of those people indicted worked for the Trump administration.

I am sure you have links to all this bullshit. No?

That just shows you are back to your old M.O. and making shit up as you go!
This not about legal culpability, this about the soul of the man. he is disgusting.

Why is it that you haters refuse to answer questions to back up your stupid assertions?

It just goes to show that it is you that is disgusting. You make up moral shortcomings and violations of so-called laws, and claim they have been violated, but the you can never provide any proof for your assertions.

Your opinions are just that, and without any facts to base those opinions on, you appear to be a mindless hater.

Don't confuse you with facts, as we know you have already made up your tiny little mind.

I doubt it though
Yeah....and fuck you too bitch.

Once Trump gets rid of the crooks in congress he's going to be going after Obama and Hillary.
They could have left it alone and just retired, but they instead opened Pandora's Box.

I doubt it though

Once Trump gets rid of the crooks in congress he's going to be going after Obama and Hillary.
They could have left it alone and just retired, but they instead opened Pandora's Box.

I thought you were against using your office to attack political foes.

Not surprsed tho, this is you're newest stage to a full conversion to Russian.

Don't' wait until we have Biden as President to find a problem with attacking political enemies ok?

I doubt it though

Don't' wait until we have Biden as President to find a problem with attacking political enemies ok?
Trump swore an oath to uphold the Constitution and his job is to enforce our laws. That is his job.
You seem to have a problem with Trump getting rid of criminals.
That makes you a criminal supporter. And you also seem to support Pedophilia as well, because Biden is a well-known pervert.
Correct?

Trump is the guy who’s been indicted and settled law suits over criminal acts. Neither Clinton nor Obama have been charged with a crime much less convicted.

Crooked Donnie’s charitable foundation has been shut down for illegal fundraising, fine by the IRS for illegal campaign contributions and cited for misuse of funds.

The Trump Corporation is under criminal investigation for skimming over $3 million from donations Eric raised for St. Jude’s.

9 months into Crooked Donnie’s administration and there is already a special prosecutor, two grand juries, a Senate Investigation, 3 indictments and one guilty plea.

That’s more than we saw in 8 years of the Obama administration.

I’m sick and tired of lying Republicans going on and on about the criminals among the Democrats when they ran a candidate who had conducted his business affairs in such a sleazy, dishonest fashion that it wasn’t a question of “if” as it was “when” would Trump get into legal problems as President.

The IRS has nothing to do with campaign funds. That would be the FEC.

None of those people indicted worked for the Trump administration.

I am sure you have links to all this bullshit. No?

That just shows you are back to your old M.O. and making shit up as you go!
This not about legal culpability, this about the soul of the man. he is disgusting.
Actually he's no different than your average American who is fed up with the garbage we're forced to deal with on a consistent basis.
You now know why his support is so strong.

I love it when leftardz think they have to preach how to be a better conservative to their political opponents. . . No matter what their reasons for doing so is.

Well, thats the opposite of what you said but I understand how having your logic expained makes you back away from it.

I understand how your simplistic shallow thinking would lead you to that assumption.

I understand how your simplistic shallow thinking would lead you to that assumption.
When you cannot explain, attack.

My observation was not an attack.

Is your butt hurting, snowflake?

No, no name calling is a sign of endearment. Right? And you called names as an "observation" Once again when your logic is shown to you you back away everytime. Have fun :2up:

No, no name calling is a sign of endearment. Right? And you called names as an "observation" Once again when your logic is shown to you you back away everytime. Have fun :2up:

I'm sorry you feel attacked by other people's observations.

Is that something your therapists can help you with?

I doubt it though

Trump swore an oath to uphold the Constitution and his job is to enforce our laws. That is his job.
That makes you a criminal supporter. And you also seem to support Pedophilia as well, because Biden is a well-known pervert.
Correct?

Just wait until that gun is turned back on yourself. Then it'll be too late

I doubt it though

Correct?

Hey, as long as we have mandatory background checks and safe zones, I am completely safe.

You described Obama.

I doubt it though

Correct?

Hey, as long as we have mandatory background checks and safe zones, I am completely safe.

*not discussing an actual gun*

I was thinking that maybe, just maybe this new tax proposal was going to wake up Trump supporters so they can finally realize they are using the poor to get more rich. But no matter what they seem to care more about furthering whatever agenda Trump has more than their own well being.

And let' be honest, the tax bill has been opposed by everyone EXCEPT the Republican elite. If you believe that Trump is pushing a tax bill that won't help himself then you don' realize how Trump makes money.
That is a worn out talking point from years ago. Get new material.

PROOF !
Says the blind man.

153218-80db818d28f84d078821badc265444e7.jpg

Forum List

Back