Senile Hillary Brags About Bill Not Using Twitter While President… It didn't Exist Until 2006

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I saw the video of her making that statement. She, Bill and Carville were on the stage in easy chairs. When she said it Carville almost lost it but turned his head to hide his laughing from her. It took Bill a moment longer as he turned his head away from her. She kept droning on while sucking up the cheers from the clapping liberal seals in the audience.

Senile Hillary Brags About Bill Clinton Not Using Twitter While President… 5 Years Before It Was Founded [VIDEO]

Read your own link, Dipshit. It quotes her as saying he did not "tweet about it".

Your own link.

Holy SHIT you're a moron.

I saw the video of her making that statement. She, Bill and Carville were on the stage in easy chairs. When she said it Carville almost lost it but turned his head to hide his laughing from her. It took Bill a moment longer as he turned his head away from her. She kept droning on while sucking up the cheers from the clapping liberal seals in the audience.

Senile Hillary Brags About Bill Clinton Not Using Twitter While President… 5 Years Before It Was Founded [VIDEO]

Read your own link, Dipshit. It quotes her as saying he did not "tweet about it".

Your own link.

Kinda hard to tweet without Twitter.

It's obvious she was confused

Your own link.

Actually it's obvious who she was making a snide reference to, and it wasn't Bill Clinton.
I don't even need the video to figure that out.

Does the phrase "a man you can bait with a tweet" ring a bell?

Crooked Hillary is a sick creep!

Because when it's time to get a comment about how the English language works, the thing to do is consult a guy who's wearing his own shirt inside-out while scratching hair he doesn't have.

Your own link.

Actually it's obvious who she was making a snide reference to, and it wasn't Bill Clinton.

What is obvious is Hillary is now irrelevant.

Your own link.

Don't even waste you time trying to explain that to these willfully ignorant morons.

Your own link.

Give it up, already. Lame

Your own link.

Is that why the nitwits on the right constantly, and I do mean constantly, post about her?

Your own link.

Don't even waste you time trying to explain that to these willfully ignorant morons.

Willful ignorance is a big part of supporting Hillary, isn't it?

Your own link.

Willful ignorance is a big part of supporting Hillary, isn't it?

I suspect it's not willfull, it's natural

Because having an orange twitter idiot is so much better.

Your own link.

Is that why the nitwits on the right constantly, and I do mean constantly, post about her?

We use her as an example of the Lefts failure and the fact they are completely out of touch with Americans.

Damn right it is.

People want transparency until they get it. I would encourage all public officials to tweet.

I heard that after Twitter expanded to 280 characters trump worried about learning more words.

Damn right it is.

Well that proves it, you can't fix stupid.

Your own link.

He is a moron, but you just proved you are as well.

Forum List

Back