The problem is Trump the person

Dragonlady, you really need to check your sources. I have seldom seen so much provable nonsense in a single short posting.

The problem is Trump the person.
I take issue with Trump's narcicisstic, self indulging personality that results in lack of a moral compass, making him unqualified to lead. I find his politics are driven by his need for self-aggrandizing, not conservative doctrine.
He has the qualites of a despot, not the leader of the free world.
Add to that the criminal element and you have Hillary and Obama in a nut-shell.

:gives:

PROOF !
The Clinton system to discredit Donald Trump, by Thierry Meyssan

Obama Tax Audit Exposes MILLIONS In Offshore Accounts Stolen From Taxpayers

Politifact claims this is untrue......but Politifact is run by two liberals out of CA, and funded by the Ford Foundation.....their only function is to provide cover and false propaganda for Hillary and Obama.

Bullshit again. This is your source - extreme right wing bias, unreliable source.

Federalist Tribune - Media Bias/Fact Check

If your post about Obamaā€™s is true, Republicans would be screaming for an indictment.

I take issue with Trump's narcicisstic, self indulging personality that results in lack of a moral compass, making him unqualified to lead. I find his politics are driven by his need for self-aggrandizing, not conservative doctrine.

Trump is the guy whoā€™s been indicted and settled law suits over criminal acts. Neither Clinton nor Obama have been charged with a crime much less convicted.

Crooked Donnieā€™s charitable foundation has been shut down for illegal fundraising, fine by the IRS for illegal campaign contributions and cited for misuse of funds.

The Trump Corporation is under criminal investigation for skimming over $3 million from donations Eric raised for St. Judeā€™s.

9 months into Crooked Donnieā€™s administration and there is already a special prosecutor, two grand juries, a Senate Investigation, 3 indictments and one guilty plea.

Thatā€™s more than we saw in 8 years of the Obama administration.

Iā€™m sick and tired of lying Republicans going on and on about the criminals among the Democrats when they ran a candidate who had conducted his business affairs in such a sleazy, dishonest fashion that it wasnā€™t a question of ā€œifā€ as it was ā€œwhenā€ would Trump get into legal problems as President.

The IRS has nothing to do with campaign funds. That would be the FEC.

None of those people indicted worked for the Trump administration.

I am sure you have links to all this bullshit. No?

That just shows you are back to your old M.O. and making shit up as you go!

Trump is the guy whoā€™s been indicted and settled law suits over criminal acts. Neither Clinton nor Obama have been charged with a crime much less convicted.

Crooked Donnieā€™s charitable foundation has been shut down for illegal fundraising, fine by the IRS for illegal campaign contributions and cited for misuse of funds.

The Trump Corporation is under criminal investigation for skimming over $3 million from donations Eric raised for St. Judeā€™s.

9 months into Crooked Donnieā€™s administration and there is already a special prosecutor, two grand juries, a Senate Investigation, 3 indictments and one guilty plea.

Iā€™m sick and tired of lying Republicans going on and on about the criminals among the Democrats when they ran a candidate who had conducted his business affairs in such a sleazy, dishonest fashion that it wasnā€™t a question of ā€œifā€ as it was ā€œwhenā€ would Trump get into legal problems as President.

The IRS is in charge of charities and how they conduct business. The Trump Foundation was fined by the IRS for making political campaign contributions because charities arenā€™t allowed to do that.

All of this stuff is a matter of public record. Google it you lazy piece of shit.

I cannot find something that does not exist. You made the claim, therefore you get to provide the link!

Itā€™s been in every newspaper and on TV. Trump university. Racial discrimination case. Trump Foundation issued cease and desist order. Weā€™ve posted the links dozens of times.

Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

Trump Foundation admits to violating ban on ā€˜self-dealing,ā€™ new filing to IRS shows

Trump Foundation cannot dissolve amid investigation into charity spending

What's the deal with the Trump Foundation?

Trump Foundation Investigations Now Multiplying

Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Last edited:
The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is just as willfully ignorant as the posters that support him. So that gives them all warm fuzzies inside. No matter how much he screws them. LOL

Yes, the problem is definitely Trump the person. I've never seen a person with more character flaws who wasn't in an institution.

23754647_1970547089886994_3623513402307920587_n.jpg

The IRS is in charge of charities and how they conduct business. The Trump Foundation was fined by the IRS for making political campaign contributions because charities arenā€™t allowed to do that.

All of this stuff is a matter of public record. Google it you lazy piece of shit.
Hmmmmm....weird.....the Obama IRS fined someone for being political.....or simply being conservative.
What else is new.

Are you really going to be posting 2 "Trump hurt my butt" threads a day?

How pathetic and sad is that?

Last edited:

I cannot find something that does not exist. You made the claim, therefore you get to provide the link!

Itā€™s been in every newspaper and on TV. Trump university. Racial discrimination case. Trump Foundation issued cease and desist order. Weā€™ve posted the links dozens of times.

Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

Trump Foundation admits to violating ban on ā€˜self-dealing,ā€™ new filing to IRS shows

Trump Foundation cannot dissolve amid investigation into charity spending

What's the deal with the Trump Foundation?

Trump Foundation Investigations Now Multiplying

Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia
I know....you don't have to remind me that the press is far left and corrupt as Hell.

PROOF !
The Clinton system to discredit Donald Trump, by Thierry Meyssan

Obama Tax Audit Exposes MILLIONS In Offshore Accounts Stolen From Taxpayers

Politifact claims this is untrue......but Politifact is run by two liberals out of CA, and funded by the Ford Foundation.....their only function is to provide cover and false propaganda for Hillary and Obama.

Bullshit again. This is your source - extreme right wing bias, unreliable source.

Federalist Tribune - Media Bias/Fact Check

If your post about Obamaā€™s is true, Republicans would be screaming for an indictment.
I doubt it. Obama has used the NSA to spy literally on everyone on the planet.
He knows all of our secrets.
Anyone that pisses him off becomes a target.
They aren't about to say anything until everyone else says something first.
This is how Obama ran the White House.
He spied on his enemies and made threats.
He made Nixon look like a boy scout.
He used the IRS illegally on every conservative talk-show host on radio and television. This is an absolute abuse of power and a perfect example of the kind of harassment the right has been dealing with for the last 9 years.

Special prosecutor = no evidence
Senate investigation = no evidence
Two grand juryā€™s = no evidence
3 indictments= nothing to do with Trump or Russians
Now to de fair, we should give that Uranium one special investigation 9 months to get going to see if any indictments come about.
Glad I could help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, remember when he said this,

ā€œTo those who were digging my political grave so that they could jump into my seat, I know who you are and I wonā€™t forget you,ā€

And this,

ā€œI think youā€™re violating the rules when you conduct your business that way and you should expect that there will be consequences,ā€

Someoneā€™s gotta stop this madman.

I love it when leftardz think they have to preach how to be a better conservative to their political opponents. . . No matter what their reasons for doing so is.

Though the incessant whining aspect of it does tend to get old, fast.

You love it? Or don't love it based on the messenger?

Another round in the echo chamber saying the same "Trump has poopy pants" that they went through yesterday.

At some point the words will have to stop. They aren't working. Trump has a higher approval than Andrea Merkel. May and Macron. The blatherings of the Soros controlled democrats aren't working. So when will they stop talking and start acting? They have to. Nothing else is working. All they are doing is chattering to themselves.

Okay, you hate Trump. We get it. You hate everyone who voted for him. We get that. So far only a few dedicated assassins have stepped up to the plate. It will take more than that. When will you get on with it? When Trump is easily reelected?

This not about legal culpability, this about the soul of the man. he is disgusting.

Another round in the echo chamber saying the same "Trump has poopy pants" that they went through yesterday.

At some point the words will have to stop. They aren't working. Trump has a higher approval than Andrea Merkel. May and Macron. The blatherings of the Soros controlled democrats aren't working. So when will they stop talking and start acting? They have to. Nothing else is working. All they are doing is chattering to themselves.

Okay, you hate Trump. We get it. You hate everyone who voted for him. We get that. So far only a few dedicated assassins have stepped up to the plate. It will take more than that. When will you get on with it? When Trump is easily reelected?
Do you have no concerns about the ethics of Trump even if he supports all the political issues you support,

Deflection. Deal with the OP. :offtopic:

Forum List

Back