The problem is Trump the person

The problem is Trump the person.
I take issue with Trump's narcicisstic, self indulging personality that results in lack of a moral compass, making him unqualified to lead. I find his politics are driven by his need for self-aggrandizing, not conservative doctrine.
He has the qualites of a despot, not the leader of the free world.
Add to that the criminal element and you have Hillary and Obama in a nut-shell.

:gives:

Trump is the guy who’s been indicted and settled law suits over criminal acts. Neither Clinton nor Obama have been charged with a crime much less convicted.

Crooked Donnie’s charitable foundation has been shut down for illegal fundraising, fine by the IRS for illegal campaign contributions and cited for misuse of funds.

The Trump Corporation is under criminal investigation for skimming over $3 million from donations Eric raised for St. Jude’s.

9 months into Crooked Donnie’s administration and there is already a special prosecutor, two grand juries, a Senate Investigation, 3 indictments and one guilty plea.

That’s more than we saw in 8 years of the Obama administration.

I’m sick and tired of lying Republicans going on and on about the criminals among the Democrats when they ran a candidate who had conducted his business affairs in such a sleazy, dishonest fashion that it wasn’t a question of “if” as it was “when” would Trump get into legal problems as President.
Clinton settled out of court on a rape charge.

I take issue with Trump's narcicisstic, self indulging personality that results in lack of a moral compass, making him unqualified to lead. I find his politics are driven by his need for self-aggrandizing, not conservative doctrine.

That is precisely the problem.

Another round in the echo chamber saying the same "Trump has poopy pants" that they went through yesterday.

At some point the words will have to stop. They aren't working. Trump has a higher approval than Andrea Merkel. May and Macron. The blatherings of the Soros controlled democrats aren't working. So when will they stop talking and start acting? They have to. Nothing else is working. All they are doing is chattering to themselves.

Okay, you hate Trump. We get it. You hate everyone who voted for him. We get that. So far only a few dedicated assassins have stepped up to the plate. It will take more than that. When will you get on with it? When Trump is easily reelected?
Do you have no concerns about the ethics of Trump even if he supports all the political issues you support,
He kept Hillary out of the white house. In my opinion, he did his job.

Yeah....and fuck you too bitch.

Once Trump gets rid of the crooks in congress he's going to be going after Obama and Hillary.
They could have left it alone and just retired, but they instead opened Pandora's Box.

I thought you were against using your office to attack political foes.

Not surprsed tho, this is you're newest stage to a full conversion to Russian.

Don't' wait until we have Biden as President to find a problem with attacking political enemies ok?
Trump swore an oath to uphold the Constitution and his job is to enforce our laws. That is his job.
You seem to have a problem with Trump getting rid of criminals.
That makes you a criminal supporter. And you also seem to support Pedophilia as well, because Biden is a well-known pervert.
Correct?

Just wait until that gun is turned back on yourself. Then it'll be too late

Hey, as long as we have mandatory background checks and safe zones, I am completely safe.

*not discussing an actual gun*

*sarcastic sigh of relief*

silly bigoted misogynist muddy

maybe someday you'll state an actual fact-based "opinion".

I doubt it though

Once Trump gets rid of the crooks in congress he's going to be going after Obama and Hillary.
They could have left it alone and just retired, but they instead opened Pandora's Box.

Don't' wait until we have Biden as President to find a problem with attacking political enemies ok?
Trump swore an oath to uphold the Constitution and his job is to enforce our laws. That is his job.
That makes you a criminal supporter. And you also seem to support Pedophilia as well, because Biden is a well-known pervert.
Correct?

Sounds like a threat.
Are you threatening me????

How dare you threaten me!!!

Aren't you're against guns. Why would you want to use one?

Obviously this is starting to get to you.

Trump is the guy who’s been indicted and settled law suits over criminal acts. Neither Clinton nor Obama have been charged with a crime much less convicted.

Crooked Donnie’s charitable foundation has been shut down for illegal fundraising, fine by the IRS for illegal campaign contributions and cited for misuse of funds.

The Trump Corporation is under criminal investigation for skimming over $3 million from donations Eric raised for St. Jude’s.

9 months into Crooked Donnie’s administration and there is already a special prosecutor, two grand juries, a Senate Investigation, 3 indictments and one guilty plea.

I’m sick and tired of lying Republicans going on and on about the criminals among the Democrats when they ran a candidate who had conducted his business affairs in such a sleazy, dishonest fashion that it wasn’t a question of “if” as it was “when” would Trump get into legal problems as President.
9 months and no evidence of collusion.
The only way these chucks can get rid of Trump is if Democrats take back Congress and vote him out of office.

I pity those poor fools if they try it.

I shouldn't post this. I should just keep my mouth shut because the left is eventually going to catch on. What Trump is doing is so painfully simple yet brilliant in terms of political strategy. He has single-handedly taken a page from the DNC playbook and used it against his opponents in ways they never imagined possible.

A year into his presidency, which they all laughed and mocked at the mere possibility of, he continues to run circles around them and the media lapdogs who carry their water. They can't figure out how his poll numbers are so low yet he remains so popular among his base supporters. It's because he is a populist like Bill Clinton. He is appealing to working-class voters who have traditionally voted Democrat. Not "white supremacists" as they keep making the mistake of alleging, but "working-class" nationalists who are fed up with the party of special interests selling them out.

The more they punch the "tar baby" the more they become stuck and unable to maneuver. Sorry, that's an old Uncle Remus story that is probably politically incorrect these days, but there is a lesson to be learned from old Uncle Remus here.

silly bigoted misogynist muddy

maybe someday you'll state an actual fact-based "opinion".

I doubt it though

Correct?

Sounds like a threat.
Are you threatening me????

How dare you threaten me!!!

Aren't you're against guns. Why would you want to use one?

Obviously this is starting to get to you.

Not an actual gun

The only way these chucks can get rid of Trump is if Democrats take back Congress and vote him out of office.

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP DERP DERP DERP

9 months and youre still too dumb to know nothing about the investigation gets released to the public.

If you agree that Bill Clinton is a slime bucket, I will not argue that, you have to think Trump is at least as big of slime bucket or you are a hypocrite

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP DERP DERP DERP

9 months and youre still too dumb to know nothing about the investigation gets released to the public.
There is one consistent quality of Trump supporters, THEY ARE DUMB.
I am talking about Trump supporters not Trump voters. Many voted for him but do not support his qualities as a human being.

I shouldn't post this. I should just keep my mouth shut because the left is eventually going to catch on. What Trump is doing is so painfully simple yet brilliant in terms of political strategy. He has single-handedly taken a page from the DNC playbook and used it against his opponents in ways they never imagined possible.

A year into his presidency, which they all laughed and mocked at the mere possibility of, he continues to run circles around them and the media lapdogs who carry their water. They can't figure out how his poll numbers are so low yet he remains so popular among his base supporters. It's because he is a populist like Bill Clinton. He is appealing to working-class voters who have traditionally voted Democrat. Not "white supremacists" as they keep making the mistake of alleging, but "working-class" nationalists who are fed up with the party of special interests selling them out.

The more they punch the "tar baby" the more they become stuck and unable to maneuver. Sorry, that's an old Uncle Remus story that is probably politically incorrect these days, but there is a lesson to be learned from old Uncle Remus here.
You are saying the end justifies the means.
I disagree, strongly.
You have lost if you sell your soul through your own actions or the actions of one you support to reach a special end. There are other ways to get there without selling your soul.
God help you and all those who feel the end always justify the means. God is more concerned about how you get there than where you end. When you find that out, it may be too late.

No he didn’t. He settled out of court on a sexual harassment allegation. Paula Jones never said Clinton raped her. In fact she said that he asked her for a blow job and she refused. She sued because a magazine published an article that said she gave him a blow job and she wanted a retraction and an apology for the slander of her good name.

The case was dismissed with prejudice and the judge cited a total lack of evidence that either Jones or her husband had faced any loss of promotions or raised as a result of Paula's refusal. “With prejudice” means Jones had to pay Clinton’s lawyers and she could never refile.

Jones lawyers appealed the dismissal. Clinton settled to get rid of the case since after 4 years of litigating this matter, he was now facing impeachment for lying about the blow job he did get from Lewinsky.

So not only did he not settle a rape case, he wasn’t even accused of rape.

No he didn’t. He settled out of court on a sexual harassment allegation. Paula Jones never said Clinton raped her. In fact she said that he asked her for a blow job and she refused. She sued because a magazine published an article that said she gave him a blow job and she wanted a retraction and an apology for the slander of her good name.

The case was dismissed with prejudice and the judge cited a total lack of evidence that either Jones or her husband had faced any loss of promotions or raised as a result of Paula's refusal. “With prejudice” means Jones had to pay Clinton’s lawyers and she could never refile.

Jones lawyers appealed the dismissal. Clinton settled to get rid of the case since after 4 years of litigating this matter, he was now facing impeachment for lying about the blow job he did get from Lewinsky.

So not only did he not settle a rape case, he wasn’t even accused of rape.
Not that time.
However he has been accused of rape on several occasions.
Nobody seems to want to give the woman a proper hearing.

If you agree that Bill Clinton is a slime bucket, I will not argue that, you have to think Trump is at least as big of slime bucket or you are a hypocrite
He kept the Clinton's out of the white house. Gotta love him for that.

If Trump upholds the Constitution and leads the people
and parties of this nation to govern and represent ourselves,
then he can prove to be an effective leader.

It's not up to Trump, or Obama or Clinton,
but we the people to use our parties, power, media
and resources to create and shape the programs
and reforms we expect for our govt and country.

Whether Trump succeeds or fails as a loud mouthed, impetuous person
is up to him.

What we do in response, in reaction or in collaboration
with him and other party and govt leaders is up to us.
Nobody, not Trump, not Congress or anyone inside or outside govt
can do that for us. Whatever we want, we have to do for ourselves,
much the same way Trump speaks his mind and speaks for himself.

Only when he speaks for the nation is he taken seriously.
When he mouths off personally, that is clear as day he is speaking as an individual man.
Why can't we all play both roles, for ourselves, and for our country
by speaking out and doing what we believe independently as well as collectively.

If being an asshole was grounds for being booted out of politics there would be a lot of vacancies not only in DC but around the country. Just sayin'... :p

Forum List

Back