The Press defending Obama

it is good to see the press make a come back after 8 years of Bush -

The most fun of these exit interviews with the president is going to be watching the news anchors try to delicately assess whether this president realize just how bad he has fucked this thing up [on screen: Gibson asking Bush various questions, trying to gauge what he thinks the American people think about his presidency. Gibson also asks Bush if there was an 'uh-oh' moment]. An 'uh-oh' moment? Why do we have to talk to this jackass like he's four? When did foolhardy war and economic collapse become 'uh-oh' moments? Mr. President, I have a question. Did you make a boom boom in the Middle East? Look at me, I'm asking you a question!" --Jon Stewart

Look it's real simple in the end...Joking about raping Palin's daughter = Hilarious to warped Liberal cretins but lampooning a failing Democrat President = Awful & Not Funny to these same warped Liberal cretins. Liberals really aren't that complicated or deep. They just think they are.

there was no joke about raping her daughter

Look it's real simple in the end...Joking about raping Palin's daughter = Hilarious to warped Liberal cretins but lampooning a failing Democrat President = Awful & Not Funny to these same warped Liberal cretins. Liberals really aren't that complicated or deep. They just think they are.

Yes - the daughter was underage - thus, it was rape.

Now Letterman contended he thought it was the other older daughter, but that daughter was nowhere near the ballgame with her mother - and the press widely reported that fact.

It was a tasteless and vile attack that should have resulted in collective outrage from even the left - but instead they defended it, diminished its disgusting implication, and laughed it off - thus in the end, supporting it.

Yup the Liberals even gave that turd Letterman several standing ovations for "joking" about raping Palin's daughter. Nice sense of humor there Liberals. Yikes! :(

Talking about rape and the press -

[SIZE=+1]Glenn Beck - raped interns at Fox News?[/SIZE]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuKXX-t5De0&feature=related"]Link[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE1wUhYRIRo&feature=related"]Glenn Beck admits it all[/ame]

Yup the Liberals even gave that turd Letterman several standing ovations for "joking" about raping Palin's daughter. Nice sense of humor there Liberals. Yikes! :(
Liberals are morons. They are hypocrites to the core. You can bet that if a joke had been made in such away about the beloved messiahs daughters, they would have gone stark raving bonkers.
As far as Letterman goes. We are now seeing his liberal morals on full display.

Joking about rape is one thing ....but raping interns? - I guess the British have had enuf.....

[SIZE=+1]UK supermarket pulls ad from Fox News over Beck[/SIZE]
Link Excerpt:
Upscale British supermarket chain Waitrose is pulling its advertisements from Fox News in the U.K. after customers complained about Glenn Beck hate show. The popular and controversial whore is already the target of a boycott campaign in the United States after he accused Obama of harboring "a deep-seated hatred for white people." The wide coverage afforded to Beck's tirade against Obama has been noticed in Britain — where Fox senior whore Rupert Murdoch controls a powerful news and broadcasting empire.

Joking about rape is one thing ....but raping interns? - I guess the British have had enuf.....

Link Excerpt:
Upscale British supermarket chain Waitrose is pulling its advertisements from Fox News in the U.K. after customers complained about Glenn Beck hate show. The popular and controversial whore is already the target of a boycott campaign in the United States after he accused Obama of harboring "a deep-seated hatred for white people." The wide coverage afforded to Beck's tirade against Obama has been noticed in Britain — where Fox senior whore Rupert Murdoch controls a powerful news and broadcasting empire.
So, where's the proof that Beck raped ANYBODY, toothless?
Put up, or shut up!
Do yourself a favor. Go see the Wizard and ask him for some BALLS!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Retired is upset about a contributor's comments on a newsblog? This somehow expands to the whole press? Retired, have you been up all night?

Ironically, Monday morning on both CNN, MSNBC, and even C-Span, the skit was aired, and everybody laughed, basically agreeing in principle. So I don't really know what the Sarge is bitching about.

Site for me any time in the past the Press has ever done a similar piece. Go ahead.... I won't wait.
'SNL' skit belied Ford's athleticism - USATODAY.com

Too bad for you the whining Sarah Palin is a quitter.
Ahhhh, you're just pissed because your welfare checks and bank account, will never equal Palin's residual checks, advance checks or bank account!
CAPITALISM.......it's a beautiful thing!
And lets not even get into her natural sexiness and beauty. Neither of which you posess!Christ, liberals are friggin idiots!

Interesting that's the only quality (qualification?) you site for Palin. Why am I not surprised... She polls around 67% for the 2012 presidency among white Republican MEN.
:woohoo:

We will take our country back from the commie muslim acting prez!!! Countdown is on!!!! The fucking robots following and kissing his mulatoo azz. Should be thrown in prison!!

avt4.gif

^^:cuckoo:^^​

Now Letterman contended he thought it was the other older daughter, but that daughter was nowhere near the ballgame with her mother - and the press widely reported that fact. And let me add that Sinatra's type of tasteless tripe is why the GOP will remain in the minority until the get rid of shittenpuppies like him and his colleagues. GOP, go get a credible leader, get a credible plan, and present it with a calm voice. The Dems did not understand that for five years, but when they did, they kicked your butts hard in 2006 and stomped them in 2008. They are going to punk you all out in 2010 if you keep this up. OK. Rant over. That was fun.

It was a tasteless and vile attack that should have resulted in collective outrage from even the left - but instead they defended it, diminished its disgusting implication, and laughed it off - thus in the end, supporting it.

Sinatra, there was no joke about rape. "Coming at it from another direction" is an excuse for lying. You are a liar. And anyone who supports you on it is a liar or mentally feeble.

Last edited:

Now Letterman contended he thought it was the other older daughter, but that daughter was nowhere near the ballgame with her mother - and the press widely reported that fact.

Who did? On this board? Can you be specific? Look nobody's suggesting that there aren't vile comments emanating from leftists too, but what irks me no end is when people like YOU collectively lump all of us into your blanket accusations. I thought Letterman was way out of line, and I believe I said so at the time, as did many other perceived evil liberals here.

'SNL' skit belied Ford's athleticism - USATODAY.com

Too bad for you the whining Sarah Palin is a quitter.
Ahhhh, you're just pissed because your welfare checks and bank account, will never equal Palin's residual checks, advance checks or bank account!
CAPITALISM.......it's a beautiful thing!
And lets not even get into her natural sexiness and beauty. Neither of which you posess!Christ, liberals are friggin idiots!

Interesting that's the only quality (qualification?) you site for Palin. Why am I not surprised... She polls around 67% for the 2012 presidency among white Republican MEN.
:woohoo:
Actually, this white republican man polls her at 0% for '12.
But, If I were single, I'd fuck her till my dick went raw.:eusa_drool:

Link Excerpt:

The first video of Beck you posted had nothing to do with interns. Wrong one?

Forum List

Back