the poor need to wake UP and stop having kids

Why is that we can all agree that you dont buy a car you cant afford,but when it comes to having children affordability no longer matters?
You have to admit having children you cant afford is a much more grievous offense then buying that car. We're talking about a humane life here.

How much are we paying, me dear. What percentage of GNP are you having a tissy over. Any idea???

How big is welfare fraud when compared to this: Military Waste & Fraud: $172 billion/year

Then there is that huge percentage of people actually on any kind of welfare:
What is the percentage of Americans on welfare?
Answer: Under 1% of Americans are on welfare compared to all Americans.

Let's see.... If 1% of Americans (roughly 31 million people out of a 317 million person population) are on welfare; then each person would have to be collecting $5,550 in benefits to exceed that $172 billion number that you stated for military waste. Most welfare recipients I know get more than that.

Now I'm certain you're going to try to tell me that my number is irrelevant because some people deserve Welfare. Sorry but you're 100% wrong. Welfare is an illegal and unConstitutional program, therefore EVERY SINGLE PENNY spent on it is a waste and/or fraud.

Do you also spend a lot of your time worrying about people killed by lightning??? Of course not. You just pick the issues from bat shit crazy con web sites meant to make the weak minded angry.

Actually I do spend more time worrying about it than you might think, since I work for an electric utility company.

I don't go to Conservative websites for my talking points. I'm this "bat shit crazy" all on my own. Oh, and I don't listen to Hannity or Limbaugh either.

Enjoying your little emo-session? :rolleyes:

Nah. My emo-sessions involve .45ACP bullets and targets with printed faces plastered on them. Actually my next one (this weekend) will involve a $250 Boston Bruins jersey, a $20 Bruins long-sleeved tee shirt, a $30 Bruins hat and probably 2-3 50 round boxes of .45ACP jacketed hollow-points.

Why is that we can all agree that you dont buy a car you cant afford,but when it comes to having children affordability no longer matters?
You have to admit having children you cant afford is a much more grievous offense then buying that car. We're talking about a humane life here.
Maybe because for millennia among humans, there was NO BIRTH CONTROL pill to stop women from getting pregnant when they had sex...poor or rich, women had their babies, (whenever God decided they would be blessed with one)... (God told them to reproduce and multiply, it was an order! for them) I am just saying that this is something that all female humans have had for millennia, they were to bear children....

For the most part, there was no thoughts that women should NOT have their babies or PLAN their pregnancies with time in between or anything like that....this is a fairly recent phenomenon.

We are naturally PROGRAMED to reproduce like all other animals as well....and what is going on today or since the birth control pill, is unnatural to some females innermost programming and I think it will take some time....

For some women it is harder for them to adjust to this type of mentality.

Last edited:
Care sums up the progressive opinion of women nicely.

They can't be held responsible for themselves because they're FEMALE and they are compelled by forces they cannot understand or control. Especially the poor ones.

What total horseshit. That is the exact way nazis thought about jews, slave owners thought about slaves....they're stupid and they must be controlled by people who know better.

They can't be held responsible for themselves because they're FEMALE and they are compelled by forces they cannot understand or control. Especially the poor ones.

What total horseshit. That is the exact way nazis thought about jews, slave owners thought about slaves....they're stupid and they must be controlled by people who know better.

I feel sorry for you Allibaba, Kosher girl or whatever you change your name to the next time around...

You appear to be one sorry case of a human being, but with God, there is always hope for you....and that's what I will pray for....

Thanks for the Neg Rep! You are such a sweetheart! :smiliehug:

Poor Care, you remain a fruitcake.

I notice you no longer lie about being a religious person. Remember when you used to claim to be..what was it...Catholic? So what are you lying about now, in order to convince people that killing babies and objectifying women is really in their best interests?

Maybe because for millennia among humans, there was NO BIRTH CONTROL pill to stop women from getting pregnant when they had sex...poor or rich, women had their babies, (whenever God decided they would be blessed with one)... (God told them to reproduce and multiply, it was an order! for them) I am just saying that this is something that all female humans have had for millennia, they were to bear children....

For the most part, there was no thoughts that women should NOT have their babies or PLAN their pregnancies with time in between or anything like that....this is a fairly recent phenomenon.

We are naturally PROGRAMED to reproduce like all other animals as well....and what is going on today or since the birth control pill, is unnatural to some females innermost programming and I think it will take some time....

The condom was invented in Egypt in 3000 BC. Plenty of time to get "adjusted" to the idea of birth control. And besides,it's 2014 whatever happened to "We've come a long way baby"?
The idea that man cant change or hold back their urges is baloney,we do it everyday. Will there be accidents? Absolutely...but it's no longer an accident when it happens repeatedly.
It's more to do with irresponsible people and those who want a payday.
To the detriment of the children,and society as a whole.

Last edited:
It's a human rights violation. Such programs have never worked and are always abused, resulting in atrocious crimes against women and children.
And that would be your opinion. And you know how much we value your opinion.

No, you retard, it's the law. Forced sterilization is a human rights violation, as is coerced abortion.

And I proved it already..provided the explanation, a nice link, cited the memorandum... So I will remind you, in case you have forgotten: you are an idiot.

It's a human rights violation. Such programs have never worked and are always abused, resulting in atrocious crimes against women and children.
And that would be your opinion. And you know how much we value your opinion.

No, you retard, it's the law. Forced sterilization is a human rights violation, as is coerced abortion.

And I proved it already..provided the explanation, a nice link, cited the memorandum... So I will remind you, in case you have forgotten: you are an idiot.

Explain who in the democratic party and the republican party enforce human rights? Last I saw they both abandoned womens rights and childrens rights to champion" trade rights"!
And I am talking about China and both political patys.

Who gave you permission to breed?

The poor are having less kids. And young professionals instead of having 3 kids by 30 years old they are having 1 when they turn 40. And you right wingers will see in 10 or 20 years they are going to say we don't have enough workers to fill all the jobs. Well maybe you should have thought about that before you destroyed the middle class. I'm perfectly happy not having kids. I'll be able to retire when I'm 62. More people should stop having kids. This planet would be much better off if there were only 1 billion people on this planet.

Who gave you permission to breed?

I don't need permission.

And I would never dream of asking it...nor will any of my children. Or their children. Isn't going to happen.

The poor are having less kids. And young professionals instead of having 3 kids by 30 years old they are having 1 when they turn 40. And you right wingers will see in 10 or 20 years they are going to say we don't have enough workers to fill all the jobs. Well maybe you should have thought about that before you destroyed the middle class. I'm perfectly happy not having kids. I'll be able to retire when I'm 62. More people should stop having kids. This planet would be much better off if there were only 1 billion people on this planet.

The earth thanks you.

My children will inherit heaven and earth. Thanks for getting out of the way.

The condom was invented in Egypt in 3000 BC. Plenty of time to get "adjusted" to the idea of birth control. And besides,it's 2014 whatever happened to "We've come a long way baby"?
The idea that man cant change or hold back their urges is baloney,we do it everyday. Will there be accidents? Absolutely...but it's no longer an accident when it happens repeatedly.
It's more to do with irresponsible people and those who want a payday.
To the detriment of the children,and society as a whole.
The Condom was invented for women in 3000 bc? Hmmmm, that's a pretty good trick for them to figure out in 3000bc how women can wear condoms to prevent them from getting pregnant.... :D

The men may have gotten used to wearing condoms since you say they've been doing it since 3000bc....? (which were illegal in America until the past century I believe?) but they sure are FAILING at it, still...and in this day and age....so I agree with your sentiments on that...

I don't think it is an "accident", I think it just happens for most women, if you have sex, during child bearing years and you are not on birth control pills (or something else)....pregnancy is almost a guarantee...except for some women like me, who haven't been able bear children... (I view this differently because knowing my husband and I have not been able to have children, I see bearing a child as one of the most wonderful gifts in life, and anyone pregnant...married or not, poor or rich, black or white, should be counting their blessings, because they could be like me, and be childless when they die)

But what's next? Are you going to force these women to be on Birth Control Pills or sterilize them, force them to have abortions? It's the only realistic place this type of talk can go, no?

Last edited:

The earth thanks you.

That is the really cool thing about responding to blog statements. You can be anyone you want to be. I do not believe you. Only the week minded do. So, do you believe yourself???

YEAH! Its the SAME as letting THIEVES keep what they STEAL the EXACT SAME THING!

except having babies isn't a crime, and neither is being a poor kid. you fucking moron.

ITS TIME TO TAKE A STAND AND STOP POOR KIDS FROM PROFITING OFF OF THEIR PARENTS BAD DECISIONS BY GETTING TO EAT!!!

Taking tax money from me via the Government's illegal and unConstitutional welfare programs is EXACTLY like stealing.

Glenn Beck guests agree with you. Kinda, sorta.

Last edited by a moderator:

The earth thanks you.

That is the really cool thing about responding to blog statements. You can be anyone you want to be. I do not believe you. Only the week minded do. So, do you believe yourself???

What the hell are you talking about now?

The earth thanks you.

What the hell are you talking about now?
Sorry you are so slow, me dear. I was simply saying that you are full of shit. Anyone who believes someone suggesting their children are going to inherit the earth is delusional.
But then, maybe it was just your effort at humor.

Forum List

Back