The Pink List

This thread is too effing serious - I'm starting to think that even BOOBS couldent save it/

No t a good thread if you'ere drunk, fo sho.

^Unless those things fall into breaking of the real rules.

injection.gif

1512597_o.gif

oh I so have to have that gif as my next avatar :lol:

...except we coyotes eat rabbits....

Which is why I put it out there.

:eusa_angel:

Maybe a panel of members, nine, let's say, who could hear appeals and rule on bans longer than a week or 10 days.

And who picks that panel? Members? And which members? I see dead people. (Figuratively speaking..i.e....major problems with that)

This thread is too effing serious - I'm starting to think that even BOOBS couldent save it/

No t a good thread if you'ere drunk, fo sho.

There's nothing a good pair of boobs can't save....or at least, a lot of kleenex stratigically stuffed in the right places:eusa_angel:

USMB is not a democracy. No forum is. This is CK's boat. We're guests in his place. If you have respect, tact, and common human decency, chances are you're not getting banned. Trying to actively hurt this community ups your chances. Staff works hard to keep this forum running, and it's a wonder they do it considering all of the BS they have to deal with.

I've seen how there was no restraints on another forum about speaking about the banned. It lead to a lot of chaos and drama. There's no need for it, and I fully support keeping it that way. It's a respect thing going on there, which is actually quite nice, too.

Maybe we can get this thread hopping with suggestions on who would be good on a "panel" as Ernie suggested. :D

Hmmm. Someone UNbiased. Able to see both sides and come to a conclusion based on facts. Someone that knows enough history to be able to judge based on that history because lets be honest here...history is part of it. Someone fair minded with no agendas. Someone not affiliated with hong kong.

A few of my choices....for now.

Wolfsister77

Wake

Deri

This is the only forum I have ever been on where the mods really discussed things like this at all. Usually it kind of "it's my way or the highway....deal with it."

No situation is perfect....but as far as boards go...this one is run pretty well imho.

And the mods don't edit posts to make it look like you said something when you didn't. Shit like that.

Maybe we can get this thread hopping with suggestions on who would be good on a "panel" as Ernie suggested. :D

Hmmm. Someone UNbiased. Able to see both sides and come to a conclusion based on facts. Someone that knows enough history to be able to judge based on that history because lets be honest here...history is part of it. Someone fair minded with no agendas. Someone not affiliated with hong kong.

A few of my choices....for now.

Wolfsister77

Wake

Deri

Thanks Gracie, That's really good company you got me with there. :D

And the mods don't edit posts to make it look like you said something when you didn't. Shit like that.

I wouldn't last long in a place like that. WTF?

You should have seen it here in 2010.

This place is like so much better now.

This is the main forum I frequent. Not only because of lack of time to post elsewhere but because it is better as far as what is allowed to be said here than just about any place I can think of. And I've lasted two years so far and never had one warning from any mod on anything.

But there's always a first time. I just wonder what the heck I'd have to do. :lol:

Cuz yer speshul, wolfsister. :lol:

You need to be bad once in awhile. Being bad is good sometimes. ;)

Forum List

Back