The Pink List

Just like life, USMB will go on...this board has such high traffic volume, that there will always be someone to step into the shoes of those who have moved on (whether it's their choice or not). If many of those really wanted to come back, no doubt they're clever enough to obtain a new IP address and slip in the back door and try to blend in with the crowd.:D

... And now, one of my favorite USMB honeys turns up the heat even more, by talking about a "... slip in the back door."

Hot Pockets: Ouch. Just. Ouch. :badgrin:

Most people learn by example. Getting banned is kind of like accidentally setting the Christmas tree on fire. It is not like it was a desire...in most cases.

Maybe there could be a forum, sanitized of all identities, which gives examples. It could be called the 'Oops' forum or something.

Just like life, USMB will go on...this board has such high traffic volume, that there will always be someone to step into the shoes of those who have moved on (whether it's their choice or not). If many of those really wanted to come back, no doubt they're clever enough to obtain a new IP address and slip in the back door and try to blend in with the crowd.:D

... And now, one of my favorite USMB honeys turns up the heat even more, by talking about a "... slip in the back door."

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5LOMEjriiQ].[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mln0RciE2o0]Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

This forum was built on pink people. Most of the regulars that support this forum hope to see those pink people again. :thup:
I'm all for lifting the bans on everyone except Truthmatters.

I know her under another name. Poor thing, she can rattle on and on and on I'd want to jump up and scream "STFU!" Didn't do much for the cause, but damn if she wasn't.....umm...persistent! ? :)

Yep....I guess she's a back door kinda girl. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mln0RciE2o0]Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeZZr_p6vB8]Nelly, Hot In Herre[/ame]

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The only problem with slipping in the back door....they cannot say who they were and some of them NEED to be known of who they were. For themselves..and for those who want them back.

Like I said...sometimes you don't realize what you lost until you lose it. Maybe second chanced could be a positive thing. Unless they were banned more than once. Then maybe its best they stay pink. But the others that have been here a long time and were never pink'd before? Second chance?

Eventually, every USMB thread hits this thinly veiled sexual bump.

The only problem with slipping in the back door....they cannot say who they were and some of them NEED to be known of who they were. For themselves..and for those who want them back.

Like I said...sometimes you don't realize what you lost until you lose it. Maybe second chanced could be a positive thing. Unless they were banned more than once. Then maybe its best they stay pink. But the others that have been here a long time and were never pink'd before? Second chance?

I'm astonished not to have ever been "pink."

I attribut it to my swave and deboner character, and never spell checking my posts.

I attribut it to my swave and deboner character, and never spell checking my posts.

It is probably the moustache....heh

It is probably the moustache....heh

Perhaps....some mods say it tickles.

It's your avie. :D

It's your avie. :D

It hurts to be costantly treated like a piece of meat.

:(

Let them all back.

:popcorn:

I mean, then I won't be wondering who's who and I can taunt them.

USMB is a great place with some epic discussions and some interesting humans. I signed up here in April, and this is the longest I have lasted on a message board in recent times without being permabanned. One site permabanned me in less than 24 hours. Several in about a week.

This one time on another board, I said that some mental illnesses could be overcome with Willpower. One guy launched a crusade against me because supposedly his brother died from taking my advice. Eventually led to my current IP address being banned for eternity.

On another site, I compiled a list of the creative methods God used to kill people in the Old Testament, and once I reached the New Testament, questioned whether or not the death of Jesus was suicide. Permanent ban.

Two sites banned me for discussing the sensation of taking human life in the military while "serving your country". Immediate forever-ban.

I have discussed all these things with people on USMB and only received intelligent discussion in return. I really respect USMB for it. Although my posts at times seem controversial, or inflamitory, or provocative... and although I have been falsely labeled by some to be a troll, fraud, Satanic mastermind, etc... I enjoy this site and have no intentions of joining the Legion of the Pink... however inevitable that it might seem...

Note to mods!: The rules said not to discuss bans but I assumed that you only meant bans from this site... Please delete this post if I was wrong :-(

Last edited:

Forum List

Back