The perfect Stormy

They are very VERY nervous. 10% may be a little on the slim side. My bet is 20 or 80% that this buries his ass.

What they're most afraid of? - that there is evidence that Cohen was indeed in Prague conspiring with Russian spies.

Also - likely evidence of tax fraud and money laundering - Mikey knows where all the bodies are buried.

Cohen the faux "lawyer" is an incompetent rube who will sing like a bird before he'll do 15-20 years in a federal pen for Trump.

Just a question, but can Trump actually be prosecuted for the money laundering, bank fraud or racketeering while a sitting USA President

My understanding is no. Believe that is Mueller's opinion as well. Impeachment would have to happen first. Of course, Pence would then preemptively pardon him, but he could still be indicted for crimes by a state AG.

Just pray that we don't have a constitutional crisis. That could happen if Mueller subpoenaed him to appear in front of a grand jury and he refused. Or it could happen if he refused to accept that subpoena. Or if he refused to leave the building after being impeached.

His own secret service would have to turn on him. Bad, dangerous situation if the orange rat gets cornered and refuses to budge.

They are very VERY nervous. 10% may be a little on the slim side. My bet is 20 or 80% that this buries his ass.

What they're most afraid of? - that there is evidence that Cohen was indeed in Prague conspiring with Russian spies.

Also - likely evidence of tax fraud and money laundering - Mikey knows where all the bodies are buried.

Cohen the faux "lawyer" is an incompetent rube who will sing like a bird before he'll do 15-20 years in a federal pen for Trump.
all they need to do is state the date he was there. what a great big gotcha when that happens to Mueller. I can't fking wait.

Hillary Clinton lied, James Comey Lied, Loretta Lynch lied, why should Scooter go to jail, and these fuckers not? Oh yeah, with liberal elites, it is the 2 tier justice system that keeps them out of jail....
The only name on your list that was CONVICTED of a crime is Scooter. I don't believe he ever served a day in jail whereas most convicted people do serve time. Is that the 2 tier justice system you refer to?
the person that testified recanted. so they have no evidence on him. you should read up and become educated.

Hillary Clinton lied, James Comey Lied, Loretta Lynch lied, why should Scooter go to jail, and these fuckers not? Oh yeah, with liberal elites, it is the 2 tier justice system that keeps them out of jail....
The only name on your list that was CONVICTED of a crime is Scooter. I don't believe he ever served a day in jail whereas most convicted people do serve time. Is that the 2 tier justice system you refer to?
the person that testified recanted. so they have no evidence on him. you should read up and become educated.
A liberal being educated....Bwaaaahhhhaaaahhhhhaaaaa. NOW THAT IS FUCKING FUNNY......

:laughing0301:

If something serious comes out of Mueller's investigation and he is not impeached the GOP will get the blame.
I honestly believe if there were anything "serious" it would have come out by now...why would Mueller wait while the FBI and the DOJ and his investigation is being tarnished daily? He has nothing...this is why he is going rogue with the NY southern district....
I honestly believe if Mueller had nothing beyond what we already know, he would have wrapped up the investigation by now. So long as the trail stays hot he will continue his work. What he won't do is try the case in the court of public opinion. He's not a politician or a sycophant like Devin Nunes.
well he doesn't try anything.

A liberal being educated....Bwaaaahhhhaaaahhhhhaaaaa. NOW THAT IS FUCKING FUNNY......

:laughing0301:
that was tongue in cheek

I took your advice and this is what I found:
Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald criticized the pardon Friday and the idea that Libby was a victim of his investigation:
“While the President has the constitutional power to pardon, the decision to do so in this case purports to be premised on the notion that Libby was an innocent man convicted on the basis of inaccurate testimony caused by the prosecution,” he said in a statement. “That is false. There was no impropriety in the preparation of any witness, and we did not tell witnesses what to say or withhold any information that should have been disclosed. Mr. Libby’s conviction was based upon the testimony of multiple witnesses, including the grand jury testimony of Mr. Libby himself, as well as numerous documents.”​

I took your advice and this is what I found:
Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald criticized the pardon Friday and the idea that Libby was a victim of his investigation:
“While the President has the constitutional power to pardon, the decision to do so in this case purports to be premised on the notion that Libby was an innocent man convicted on the basis of inaccurate testimony caused by the prosecution,” he said in a statement. “That is false. There was no impropriety in the preparation of any witness, and we did not tell witnesses what to say or withhold any information that should have been disclosed. Mr. Libby’s conviction was based upon the testimony of multiple witnesses, including the grand jury testimony of Mr. Libby himself, as well as numerous documents.”​
yeah, so? I said the witness against him recanted.

doesn't matter because from your own post...While the President has the constitutional power to pardon

doesn't matter because from your own post...While the President has the constitutional power to pardon
ONE witness against him sort of recanted.

True, the President has the constitutional power to pardon, but it would be nice if he was more honest about the reason and the timing. The case is ancient and Libby, a liar, leaker, and convicted felon, is not in prison, why pardon him now? A cynical person might believe Trump was sending a reminder to other liars, leakers, and felons that he has the power to pardon them if they remain loyal. A cynical person might see it very much a swamp thing where backs are being scratched and an attempt at obstructing justice.

Robert Mueller = I know what you did last summer.

Michael Cohen = I know what you did since 2006!!

Before this latest court drama in New York yesterday, with Stormy Daniels looking on, I thought there was a 50/50 chance Donald Trump could escape impeachment, now I think it's about 5%.

Any predictions now that additional little jewels of evidence will be forthcoming??
grin.gif

VhA6xDA.jpg

ONE witness against him sort of recanted.

True, the President has the constitutional power to pardon, but it would be nice if he was more honest about the reason and the timing. The case is ancient and Libby, a liar, leaker, and convicted felon, is not in prison, why pardon him now? A cynical person might believe Trump was sending a reminder to other liars, leakers, and felons that he has the power to pardon them if they remain loyal. A cynical person might see it very much a swamp thing where backs are being scratched and an attempt at obstructing justice.
the only witness,

0 per cent chance of impeachment, 100% chance liberals keep up the fly swarm they promised.

the only witness,
Not true.

0 per cent chance of impeachment, 100% chance liberals keep up the fly swarm they promised.
0 per cent chance of impeachment, 100% chance the investigation will continue to uncover misdeeds.

We all know what attracts flies but you meant mosquitoes, they are drawn to swamps.

Robert Mueller = I know what you did last summer.

Michael Cohen = I know what you did since 2006!!

Before this latest court drama in New York yesterday, with Stormy Daniels looking on, I thought there was a 50/50 chance Donald Trump could escape impeachment, now I think it's about 5%.

Any predictions now that additional little jewels of evidence will be forthcoming??
grin.gif

“We got him now!” #125,770,541

Just a question, but can Trump actually be prosecuted for the money laundering, bank fraud or racketeering while a sitting USA President

My understanding is no. Believe that is Mueller's opinion as well. Impeachment would have to happen first. Of course, Pence would then preemptively pardon him, but he could still be indicted for crimes by a state AG.

Just pray that we don't have a constitutional crisis. That could happen if Mueller subpoenaed him to appear in front of a grand jury and he refused. Or it could happen if he refused to accept that subpoena. Or if he refused to leave the building after being impeached.

His own secret service would have to turn on him. Bad, dangerous situation if the orange rat gets cornered and refuses to budge.

Thank you sir, and agree. Do not want to see any of that happen.

Forum List

Back