The perfect Stormy

Robert Mueller = I know what you did last summer.

Michael Cohen = I know what you did since 2006!!

Before this latest court drama in New York yesterday, with Stormy Daniels looking on, I thought there was a 50/50 chance Donald Trump could escape impeachment, now I think it's about 5%.

Any predictions now that additional little jewels of evidence will be forthcoming??
grin.gif

"Trump has no path to the White House!"

Robert Mueller = I know what you did last summer.

Michael Cohen = I know what you did since 2006!!

Before this latest court drama in New York yesterday, with Stormy Daniels looking on, I thought there was a 50/50 chance Donald Trump could escape impeachment, now I think it's about 5%.

Any predictions now that additional little jewels of evidence will be forthcoming??
grin.gif

Try not to think. Every time you do, you weaken the nation

-Geaux

I predict there is zero, zilch, nada, no chance of an impeachment because there is no evidence , and there never was any "Collusion". Trump has NOT done anything worthy of impeachment and to do so would be political suicide for the Democrats and even they are not that dumb.

I would just like to remind everyone here that impeachment doesn’t mean removal from office. An impeachment only means that the POTUS is summoned before Congress to answer questions.

If the Democrats take back the House, they can impeach Trump for any reason they want to or no reason at all.
They can do it just to harass him. Who here believes that those corrupt bastards wouldn’t want to do that?

Forum List

Back