The perfect Stormy

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Robert Mueller = I know what you did last summer.

Michael Cohen = I know what you did since 2006!!

Before this latest court drama in New York yesterday, with Stormy Daniels looking on, I thought there was a 50/50 chance Donald Trump could escape impeachment, now I think it's about 5%.

Any predictions now that additional little jewels of evidence will be forthcoming??
grin.gif

Before this latest court drama in New York yesterday, with Stormy Daniels looking on, I thought there was a 50/50 chance Donald Trump could escape impeachment, now I think it's about 10%. Any predictions now that additional little jewels of information will be forthcoming??
grin.gif

I'm laughing my ass over these lame attempts, mostly being made by the lame left.

They are very VERY nervous. 10% may be a little on the slim side. My bet is 20 or 80% that this buries his ass.

What they're most afraid of? - that there is evidence that Cohen was indeed in Prague conspiring with Russian spies.

Also - likely evidence of tax fraud and money laundering - Mikey knows where all the bodies are buried.

Cohen the faux "lawyer" is an incompetent rube who will sing like a bird before he'll do 15-20 years in a federal pen for Trump.

Before this latest court drama in New York yesterday, with Stormy Daniels looking on, I thought there was a 50/50 chance Donald Trump could escape impeachment, now I think it's about 5%.

Any predictions now that additional little jewels of evidence will be forthcoming??
grin.gif
Most of Trump's minions will not turn on him so I'd say only a 20% chance Trump will be impeached. With the Scooter Libby pardon, Trump signaled that anyone who remains loyal can expect their pardon too so they'll stay loyal.

grin.gif
Most of Trump's minions will not turn on him so I'd say only a 20% chance Trump will be impeached. With the Scooter Libby pardon, Trump signaled that anyone who remains loyal can expect their pardon too so they'll stay loyal.
Did you have a problem when Bradley Manning(traitor to the country) was pardoned by Big Ears?

breaking-president-obama-commutes-chelsea-manning_s-sentence1.jpg

Trump will not be impeached....the dems know that they will get the blame....

Did you have a problem when Bradley Manning(traitor to the country) was pardoned by Big Ears?
Yes I did.
So why did Scooter Libby go to jail?
He lied to the FBI and a Grand Jury as I recall. His case was reviewed by Bush 1 and his sentence was commuted but he was clearly guilty and was not pardoned.
Hillary Clinton lied, James Comey Lied, Loretta Lynch lied, why should Scooter go to jail, and these fuckers not? Oh yeah, with liberal elites, it is the 2 tier justice system that keeps them out of jail....

Hillary Clinton lied, James Comey Lied, Loretta Lynch lied, why should Scooter go to jail, and these fuckers not? Oh yeah, with liberal elites, it is the 2 tier justice system that keeps them out of jail....
The only name on your list that was CONVICTED of a crime is Scooter. I don't believe he ever served a day in jail whereas most convicted people do serve time. Is that the 2 tier justice system you refer to?

The only name on your list that was CONVICTED of a crime is Scooter. I don't believe he ever served a day in jail whereas most convicted people do serve time. Is that the 2 tier justice system you refer to?
So it is all about the conviction of a crime, not the seriousness of the charge? Even though Scooter Libby wasn't even involved in the Valarie Plame episode?

The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth: IT'S THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE CHARGE......AGAIN !

I pray every day that mother fuckers like you end up being charged for some fucked up crime, that you didn't do, and end up without due process, which is what is happening today. Would serve you right...

I pray every day that mother fuckers like you end up being charged for some fucked up crime, that you didn't do, and end up without due process, which is what is happening today. Would serve you right...
Thanks for your prayers, do they sound anything like "lock her up". I don't recall her ever being charged with a crime but I do recall her being accused of many.

Thanks for your prayers, do they sound anything like "lock her up". I don't recall her ever being charged with a crime but I do recall her being accused of many.
I always am for equal opportunity fucking, if you want to fuck with conservatives, then liberals need to fucked with also. Why did James Comey not throw her butt in jail, after saying she had illegally passed classified information, but then say it was an accident? It isn't up to Comey to not bring charges, but then his ass is just as culpable. Because he in his book, said he was all for Hitlery to be President.. and you are stupid as a fucking publicly educated teenager.

Why did James Comey not throw her butt in jail...
Maybe for the same reason why hasn't Sessions done anything about her butt? No evidence? No crime? They probably didn't want to embarrass Trump should she be found to be innocent after he went "lock her up". Maybe they're still investigating Obama's birth certificate?

grin.gif

Impeachment for what?

Forum List

Back