The Dominoes Are Falling

You guys are so delusional it is pathetic. Meadows is willing to testify that Trump knew or was told the election was legitimate and yet Trump continued to claim the election was stolen. That's not a crime in any way, shape, or form. Democrats have done it repeatedly for decades.

Whining about a loss is not a crime, that's true.

Fomenting a coup is.

Creating illegal fake electors and sending illegal certifications to Congress is.

I hope this catches you up.

You fools really, really, really, really should READ. THE. INDICTMENTS.

You speak with no basis. As usual.

Nobody cares about your biased speculations and opinions.
Nothing biased about it. It's a fact Meadows was the closest to Trump while Trump was plotting his coup. Meadows is a serious threat to Trump.

Gee...I hope he isn't suicided!

Isn't that what you tards always say?

All Trump did was ask to find votes. That's not against the law.
He did more than that. He threatened the Republican Secretary of State with prosecution if he refused to go along with Trump's Big Lie. He refused the evidence the Secretary offered which debunked Trump's Big Lie. And he created illegal fake electors and sent the fake certifications to Congress.

READ. THE. INDICTMENTS!

Trump is having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. And things are just getting rolling.

Mark Meadows has just flipped. No one was more involved in Trump's Big Lie than him. No one was more inside the conspiracy.

Mark Meadows Flips, Spills to Special Counsel About Trump’s Election Lies

One of Trump's lawyers has just pled guilty. And Trump can't deny she was his lawyer.

Jenna Ellis becomes latest Trump lawyer to plead guilty over efforts to overturn Georgia’s election

Ellis pleaded guilty to one felony count of aiding and abetting false statements and writings. She had been facing charges of violating Georgia’s Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, known as RICO, and soliciting the violation of oath by a public officer, both felonies.

She rose to speak after pleading guilty, fighting back tears as she said she would not have represented Trump after the 2020 election if she knew then what she knows now, claiming that she relied on lawyers with much more experience than her and failed to verify the things they told her.

Ellis expects us to bleev she was too stupid to know it was all a Big Lie, which, if true, would make one wonder how she ever passed the bar exam.

And, of course, Sidney Powell, Kenneth Chesebro, and Scott Hall have all flipped in the Georgia RICO case.

These insiders have documents and communications with Trump they must now turn over.

Meanwhile in New York, Michael Cohen is bringing the receipts of Trump's tax and insurance fraud.

Trump glowers as Cohen dishes

Trump really shouldn't have tried to stiff Cohen out of the $130,000 he paid Stormy Daniels to affect the 2016 election outcome. And he shouldn't have throw his fixer under the bus.

Payback's a BITCH!

The madness of King Trump is starting to show. He said today he has not been indicted!

Stay tuned as more dominoes fall in rapid succession.

dominoes.jpg
Jesus Christ! You freaks are out of your fucking minds! You literally CANT STOP CRYING ABOUT TRUMP! You are SICK!

You guys are so delusional it is pathetic. Meadows is willing to testify that Trump knew or was told the election was legitimate and yet Trump continued to claim the election was stolen. That's not a crime in any way, shape, or form. Democrats have done it repeatedly for decades.

you keep parroting this talking point, and yet you know it is bullshit.

Trump is not charged with claiming the election was stolen, he is charged due to his actions to steal it.

I can claim my bank stole money from me all day long and never break the law, but as soon as I take a gun and get my money back, I broke the law.

you keep parroting this talking point, and yet you know it is bullshit.

Trump is not charged with claiming the election was stolen, he is charged due to his actions to steal it.

I can claim my bank stole money from me all day long and never break the law, but as soon as I take a gun and get my money back, I broke the law.
Fake news.

You can sure tell who has level 10 TDS when news like this comes out.

Yup!!! The MAGA crowd with their cries of "Traitors!!!!" and claims that the lawyers who are flipping are under pressure to do so. I would think that the loss of their license to practice law, and 15 years or more in prison, is more than enough incentive to cause them to seriously consider their options.

Trumps callous treatment of his legal team - people who put their careers and their futures on the line for him, is also a factor. He didn't pay their fees for the work they did on his behalf, even though he raised over $200 million to "stop the steal", and then he refused to pay their legal fees when they were arrested.

Talk about undeserving of any loyalty whatsoever!!!

Trump is having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. And things are just getting rolling.

Mark Meadows has just flipped. No one was more involved in Trump's Big Lie than him. No one was more inside the conspiracy.

Mark Meadows Flips, Spills to Special Counsel About Trump’s Election Lies

One of Trump's lawyers has just pled guilty. And Trump can't deny she was his lawyer.

Jenna Ellis becomes latest Trump lawyer to plead guilty over efforts to overturn Georgia’s election

Ellis pleaded guilty to one felony count of aiding and abetting false statements and writings. She had been facing charges of violating Georgia’s Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, known as RICO, and soliciting the violation of oath by a public officer, both felonies.

She rose to speak after pleading guilty, fighting back tears as she said she would not have represented Trump after the 2020 election if she knew then what she knows now, claiming that she relied on lawyers with much more experience than her and failed to verify the things they told her.

Ellis expects us to bleev she was too stupid to know it was all a Big Lie, which, if true, would make one wonder how she ever passed the bar exam.

And, of course, Sidney Powell, Kenneth Chesebro, and Scott Hall have all flipped in the Georgia RICO case.

These insiders have documents and communications with Trump they must now turn over.

Meanwhile in New York, Michael Cohen is bringing the receipts of Trump's tax and insurance fraud.

Trump glowers as Cohen dishes

Trump really shouldn't have tried to stiff Cohen out of the $130,000 he paid Stormy Daniels to affect the 2016 election outcome. And he shouldn't have throw his fixer under the bus.

Payback's a BITCH!

The madness of King Trump is starting to show. He said today he has not been indicted!

Stay tuned as more dominoes fall in rapid succession.

dominoes.jpg

You got Trump this time! You got him, Wile E. You got him! You got him!

Oh, and with a killer Trumpatar. You're right, Trump is a total bad ass. Best picture of him EVER

Lol, it'll be fun watching libs peel off their skin when orange man gives his acceptance speech from jail and then dismisses all of the liberal charges.

Don't you feel kind of sad for Democrats living the life of Wile E Coyote and believing every time they got Trump then having it blow up in their faces?

Oh wait, I don't either ...

Forum List

Back