The Dominoes Are Falling

Oh, but he WAS a Russian asset in your delusion during his term as president.
You demented subverted assholes can't keep your story straight.

:rolleyes:

I never thought Trump was a Russian asset. That's laughable. He is far too stupid to play any role like that. He did gush and fawn over Putin. For some reason he really wanted Putin to like him, but he's too much of a blabbermouth to be a useful ally.

Nope. I'm a retired grandmother and a capitalist. I just have more education than you.
You may, but there is an intelligence/education vector. :04:

I have had a classical liberal education. A real one. One that's probably twice as good as what's available today for half the price.
So how many college credit hours do you have?
You know I've known you're female for at least 4-5 years now.

Last edited:
That would be a travesty of justice. Desantis is just as stupid and lawless as Trump. What kind of rotten people are they?
well many are saying the same about biden....both need to go, the baggage they both have accumulated can fill a large storage bay...

You may, but there is an intelligence/education vector. :04:

I have had a classical liberal education. A real one. One that's probably twice as good as what's available today for half the price.
So how many college credit hours do you have?
You know I've known you're female for at least 4-5 years now.

So did I....

No good lawyer will take Trump. He is a terrible client ... He doesn't listen to them and doesn't pay his bills.

He's definitely getting second string.

Trump exhausted second string lawyers in his second impeachment. He’s down to third stringers or anybody he can find. They’re even offering law students the “opportunity” to work on Trump’s legal defense.

Forum List

Back