The perfect example of how whites love black sellouts

I'm 58 years old. I have children Owens age. I don't bother with women under 45. So there is no crush on this dumb child. I use her as an example of the dumbed down boot licking black sellout these conservative use to tell us what we should look to for role models. At my age I ain't looking for a role model or somebody else as an example. A child like Owens better start acting like me. Because if Trump wins another term, her, diamond and silk, Paris Dennard and that type will be thown back where they came from just like every other black sellout has been.

Ask OJ or Bill Cosby if you don't think so.

They both should be released. The left fucked Bill Cosby because he was a good role model for black Americans, they can't be having that.

Kinda like how you whites do the same thing?

tenor.gif
No, thats a black thing. Whenever black people argue, they repeat the same shit over and over and over and over again. Its sooo weird and very idiotic. :laugh:

Do all black people immediately think racism when they get prank phone calls?

Do all white people post racist bullshit online?
ROFLMFAO

Come on now...

You need white people to post racist bullshit on line,
so you can post your African racist bullshit on line.

Africans will always depend on the white race

ROFLMFAO....ALWAYS...ROFLMFAO

insanity
noun
in·san·i·ty | \ in-ˈsa-nə-tē \
plural insanities
Definition of insanity

1 dated : a severely disordered state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder
2 law : unsoundness of mind or lack of the ability to understand that prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or that releases one from criminal or civil responsibility
3a : extreme folly or unreasonableness the insanity of violenceHis comments were pure insanity.
b : something utterly foolish or unreasonable the insanities of modern life

You keep making these posts and expecting a reparations check. Not gonna happen, sorry. :cuckoo:

I'm 58 years old. I have children Owens age. I don't bother with women under 45. So there is no crush on this dumb child. I use her as an example of the dumbed down boot licking black sellout these conservative use to tell us what we should look to for role models. At my age I ain't looking for a role model or somebody else as an example. A child like Owens better start acting like me. Because if Trump wins another term, her, diamond and silk, Paris Dennard and that type will be thown back where they came from just like every other black sellout has been.

They both should be released. The left fucked Bill Cosby because he was a good role model for black Americans, they can't be having that.

A rapist is not a good role model. And whites don't get to tell us who our role models are.

ROFLMFAO

Come on now...

insanity
noun
plural insanities
Definition of insanity

1 dated : a severely disordered state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder
2 law : unsoundness of mind or lack of the ability to understand that prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or that releases one from criminal or civil responsibility
3a : extreme folly or unreasonableness the insanity of violenceHis comments were pure insanity.

You keep making these posts and expecting a reparations check. Not gonna happen, sorry. :cuckoo:

I'm not expecting anything except to watch white America crumble for it's wrongdoing.

ROFLMFAO

Come on now...

insanity
noun
plural insanities
Definition of insanity

I'm not expecting anything except to watch white America crumble for it's wrongdoing.

We're both watching that happen although I suspect that our vision for what takes place afterward is different.

tenor.gif
No, thats a black thing. Whenever black people argue, they repeat the same shit over and over and over and over again. Its sooo weird and very idiotic. :laugh:

No it's a white tradition. You all have been repeating the same lies about us for 400 years.

tenor.gif

ROFLMFAO

Come on now...

insanity
noun
plural insanities
Definition of insanity

We're both watching that happen although I suspect that our vision for what takes place afterward is different.

According to what's written, I doubt your version will happen.

ROFLMFAO

Come on now...

insanity
noun
plural insanities
Definition of insanity

You should take your black ass to South Africa right about now. See how well you do there.

insanity
noun
plural insanities
Definition of insanity

You should take your black ass to South Africa right about now.

His pampered black ass wouldnt last five minutes over there

ROFLMFAO

Come on now...

insanity
noun
plural insanities
Definition of insanity

America has done no wrong, it's not going to crumble, now what?

I hear there's a black superiority movement going on in South Africa. You want to renounce your God-given status (privilege) as a black American citizen and embrace South African blackitude, or what?

tenor.gif

No it's a white tradition. You all have been repeating the same lies about us for 400 years.

tenor.gif
Nope, there arent any lies, other than the ones coming from you. Black people repeat themselves in arguments and you know that as well as i do, which brings me great amusement. :laugh:

IM2 wrote:
Acceptable blackness is blackness that is acceptable to white Americans, blackness that does not threaten them or make them feel uncomfortable (racist). Barack Obama is a good example.

Tupac Shakur and Malcolm X are not acceptably black.

Hello, IM2. I have a sincerely genuine, historically accurate question for you?

Tupac, Malcolm, Barack, CHILD ABUSE.jpg

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

Peace.

IM2 wrote:
Acceptable blackness is blackness that is acceptable to white Americans, blackness that does not threaten them or make them feel uncomfortable (racist). Barack Obama is a good example.

View attachment 249413

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

Peace.
Oh shit! You broke out that meme... again. Its perfect for every debate and impossible to beat! Its like having a hand full of aces and it NEVER gets old. Its the worlds most perfect argument.

Bravo sir!

YellowishDirtyBarb-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Omorosa Manigault?

ROFLMFAO

Come on now...

insanity
noun
plural insanities
Definition of insanity

America has done no wrong, it's not going to crumble, now what?

I hear there's a black superiority movement going on in South Africa. You want to renounce your God-given status (privilege) as a black American citizen and embrace South African blackitude, or what?

Get a hearing aid because what you heard was blacks saying we're taking our country back.

MSAGA.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
Nope, there arent any lies, other than the ones coming from you. Black people repeat themselves in arguments and you know that as well as i do, which brings me great amusement. :laugh:

No lies, you whites have repeated the same shit for 400 years. Get help for your psychosis.

IM2 wrote:

View attachment 249413

Peace.
Oh shit! You broke out that meme... again. Its perfect for every debate and impossible to beat! Its like having a hand full of aces and it NEVER gets old. Its the worlds most perfect argument.

Bravo sir!

YellowishDirtyBarb-size_restricted.gif

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness white community"

Forum List

Back