The perfect example of how whites love black sellouts

In 2007, while a senior in high school, Owens received threatening racist phone calls that were traced to a car in which the 14-year-old son of then mayor Dannel Malloy was present. Owens' family sued the Stamford Board of Education in federal court alleging that the city did not protect her rights, resulting in a $37,500 settlement.
Get a grip Tyrone.

That happened almost 20 years ago. ... :cuckoo:

What, precisely, is the definition of a 'sell-out'?

In 2007, while a senior in high school, Owens received threatening racist phone calls that were traced to a car in which the 14-year-old son of then mayor Dannel Malloy was present. Owens' family sued the Stamford Board of Education in federal court alleging that the city did not protect her rights, resulting in a $37,500 settlement.

A person who gets awarded money in a racial case then claims there is no more racism.

That would make her a hypocrite.

MyBike.jpg

A person who gets awarded money in a racial case then claims there is no more racism.

Yes, that's also part of selling out.

Get a grip Tyrone.

That happened almost 20 years ago. ... :cuckoo:

Shut up. You don't get to determine statutes of limitations while talking about who wasn't a slave all the time.

Shut up. You don't get to determine statutes of limitations while talking about who wasn't a slave all the time.
Death is the ultimate "statute of limitations" Tyrone.

And there isn't an American born negro alive today who was a slave, and neither was their parents or grand mammy and pappy were slaves.

So face it, your racist rants are based on ghosts long dead. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Say What?!? Candace Owens Declares Racism Is Over, Because "I've Never Been A Slave"

Racist threats case filed by Stamford High student settled for $37,500

I guess racism ended when she got that check.

Dannel Malloy, former democrat governor of Connecticut and former mayor of Stamford???? THAT democrat????

Um, at what point exactly does she say racism is over? Here is what she said verbatim:

"Stop selling us our own oppression. Stop taking away our self confidence by telling us that we can’t because of racism, because of slavery. I’ve never been a slave in this country."

She said to stop telling blacks they can't (achieve, succeed, etc) because of racism and because of slavery. She never said racism is over.

But, this is no surprise coming from IM2.

Absolutely right. I think the OP must be mistaken

Do you ever wonder why President Trump is so often accused of being antisemitic?

Could it have anything to do with the idea that the most pro-Israel President in nearly 20 years is a Republican?

She didn't reject that comfortable $37,500 now did she.

So what?

She wasn't of age, it wasn't her decision and the paltry $37,500 went to her parents.

How?

Were you responsible for what your parents when you were a kid?

Say What?!? Candace Owens Declares Racism Is Over, Because "I've Never Been A Slave"

Poor baby. If race hustling is over, you, Sharpton, Jackson and a hundred other race hustlers need to find a real job.

Um, at what point exactly does she say racism is over? Here is what she said verbatim:

"Stop selling us our own oppression. Stop taking away our self confidence by telling us that we can’t because of racism, because of slavery. I’ve never been a slave in this country."

She said to stop telling blacks they can't (achieve, succeed, etc) because of racism and because of slavery. She never said racism is over.

But, this is no surprise coming from IM2.
IM2 knows that the democrat party is losing more blacks every year. Pretty soon the only people voting democrat will be blacks on welfare, muslims and queers.

CPJKqgQUwAAo8_R.jpg

These people annoy me WAYYYYYYYYY more than any white supremacist ever could.

All black people have coons in their family and friends

As Dell Jones put it, “Afrikan people all over the world are meeting discussing how we are going to deal with the peckerwood, but nobody is discussing how we are going to deal with the house ni__er!

Too much post traumatic slave syndrome has been passed down from generation to generation amongst our people.

A sellout is any Black who rejects the comfort blankee of White Racism carefully knitted by the Democrats.:sleep:

She didn't reject that comfortable $37,500 now did she.

You expect comfortable reparations so what's the difference?

Forum List

Back