If white people are so racist, and hateful, and evil...

Which white people?

Ones in the south are single tooth idiots. I would need to know what and where in regard to white people because if their nice, chances are you're in Minnesota.

Which white people?

Ones in the south are single tooth idiots. I would need to know what and where in regard to white people because if their nice, chances are you're in Minnesota.
I live in tn and have great teeth.
I guess i need to assume you are a mentally ill tranny with a fake vagina.
Isnt that how this works? Jackass

Which white people?

Nope, you’re just a daily reminder as to why most of Tennessee is a cluster fuck.

Which white people?

Nope, you’re just a daily reminder as to why most of Tennessee is a cluster fuck.
Only in your pathetic delusion. As i have already pointed out

...then why do you want to live with them so badly??

Because they are the nicest people in the world! That's why!

Some of them, anyways.

Not the dumbass, uneducated trailer trash though.

Charity begins here: Top 10 states for giving

New York and California may be the richest states, but when it comes to charity, they're not even among the top 25.

1 Utah 6.56%

2 Mississippi 4.99%

3 Alabama 4.81%

4 Tennessee 4.45%

5 Georgia 4.20%

6 South Carolina 4.13%

7 Idaho 4.09%

8 Oklahoma 3.94%

9 Arkansas 3.91%

10 North Carolina 3.63%

I for one, was born here and since I have the constitutional right to peacefully air my grievance I am doing so. Err white person having a problem with that can leave.

I for one, was born here and since I have the constitutional right to peacefully air my grievance I am doing so. Err white person having a problem with that can leave.

NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU

Err white person?
Did you break into some rap for us?

Forum List

Back