White saviour row

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Dooley hits back at Comic Relief criticism

Stacey Dooley has challenged MP David Lammy after he said "the world does not need any more white saviours" following her Comic Relief posts from Africa.

She tweeted: "David, is the issue with me being white? (Genuine question)... because if that's the case, you could always go over there and try raise awareness?"

She's posted images on Instagram of her holding a young Ugandan child.

I am a bit torn on this. Lammy is obviously correct in identifying this but Dooley is one of the good guys..

"Comic Relief is a 20-year-old formula that asks comedians to perform and sends celebrities - most often white - out to Africa, and that image evokes for lots of ethnic minorities in Britain, a colonial image of a white beautiful heroine holding a black child, with no agency, no parents in sight.

Its not just this charity.It is a mind set that exists in Western culture. Because people are poor doesnt mean they are not entitled to respect and dignity.

Dooley hits back at Comic Relief criticism

Stacey Dooley has challenged MP David Lammy after he said "the world does not need any more white saviours" following her Comic Relief posts from Africa.

She tweeted: "David, is the issue with me being white? (Genuine question)... because if that's the case, you could always go over there and try raise awareness?"

She's posted images on Instagram of her holding a young Ugandan child.

I am a bit torn on this. Lammy is obviously correct in identifying this but Dooley is one of the good guys..

"Comic Relief is a 20-year-old formula that asks comedians to perform and sends celebrities - most often white - out to Africa, and that image evokes for lots of ethnic minorities in Britain, a colonial image of a white beautiful heroine holding a black child, with no agency, no parents in sight.

Its not just this charity.It is a mind set that exists in Western culture. Because people are poor doesnt mean they are not entitled to respect and dignity.
Two things

1) White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion.

2) White supremacists LOVE a starving negro.

The Stacey Dooley stories support white racist ways of thinking :

Whites are better.

Africans need their help.

Whites are not better than Africans but they are more powerful.

And they use that power to screw up them up in the process who then become objects of pity in need of saving.

But they play both sides.

It’s the scorched earth shit. They (the white supremacist) fk up the water over there. They fk up the earth so they cant grow anything and then and then give them a bag of rice in exchange for a bag of diamonds.

The mobile phone or I-phone you have in your pocket, or laptop would not even work without congolese coltan

And who do you think mines that ? Yup black Africans.

main-qimg-b7f33bb27d9b353d35ecec714a40b705

Who controls Coltan deposits over there ? Apple (The biggest company in the world)

Africa has the biggest stores of

• Gold and diamonds
    Oil
    Cocoa
    Timber
Not to mention Iron, Platinum, Uranium, Chromium. Even Cement is exported from Egypt and Morocco. Also Africa is one of the most diverse geological continents.

To be honest the constant poverty in Africa is shown with a purpose. It’s used to show that Africans are messed up. They need foreign control on their resources. They need aid.

But there is no such thing as aid

What there is, is a system were the World bank gives out credits to African countries.

So the African countries are held hostage through debt. The debt payback is done by getting more resources at low prices. Meanwhile local infrastructures are crumbling, social programmes and local developments are cut because of the paybacks.

The debt relief comes with a price. The African resource producing countries have to sell everything for a special discount price which opens the doors to all sorts of speculations from foreign investors demanding high returns.

Another by-product the west is expecting from their ‘generous gestures’ is to get positive votes at the next UN assembly. Any African who goes against it ? They threaten the local authorities to pull their funds out or threaten them to initiate another government turnover.

White supremacist don’t want African in charge of their own destiny.

Look at what happens to Africans who have tried ? Colonel Gaddifi was trying to create a central African bank and an African communication network. Africa is a massive source for mobile phone networks and internet. Africans make billions for the white supremacists. Gaddifi plan went against there wishes just as would have an African bank. So he had to be killed.

Robert Mugabe trying to return the land back to Africans in Zimbabwe. Julius Malema in S.Africa doing the same.

Black people in Africa had to fight a long civil war for their freedom, and now they are being fought tooth and nail by the international community for wanting to take back the soil that is rightfully theirs.

Patrice Lumumba, one of the greatest black leaders was killed by the Belgians with the aid of US. So that the white international community could get the puppet government that they wanted in the Congo.

I have only one thing to say to those who point towards the poverty and wars in Africa.

Protest against your government policies. Stand up against the wars that your countries wage against others (Libya used to be one with a good HDI before Obama & Co. bombed it to the ground, and yes, sponsored the killing of blacks in Libya by the rebels).

If you don’t, then stop whining and shove your charity up your backside. Don’t use poor people as an excuse to feel good without doing anything good.

Last edited:
I don't need a savior ... but if I ever do need one, she'll be wearing red...

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back