The perfect example of how whites love black sellouts

Candace Owens has never been a slave. (neither were her parents or grandparents or great grandparents)

So how does stating this "Fact" make her a sell out?? ... :dunno:

In 2007, while a senior in high school, Owens received threatening racist phone calls that were traced to a car in which the 14-year-old son of then mayor Dannel Malloy was present. Owens' family sued the Stamford Board of Education in federal court alleging that the city did not protect her rights, resulting in a $37,500 settlement.

But now racism is over according to her because she was not a slave. I know you are far too dumb to see the contradiction.

Again, she didn't say racism is over. She said she was never a slave. That's it.

Say What?!? Candace Owens Declares Racism Is Over, Because "I've Never Been A Slave"

In 2007, while a senior in high school, Owens received threatening racist phone calls that were traced to a car in which the 14-year-old son of then mayor Dannel Malloy was present. Owens' family sued the Stamford Board of Education in federal court alleging that the city did not protect her rights, resulting in a $37,500 settlement.

Racist threats case filed by Stamford High student settled for $37,500

I guess racism ended when she got that check.

CPJKqgQUwAAo8_R.jpg

These people annoy me WAYYYYYYYYY more than any white supremacist ever could.

All black people have coons in their family and friends

As Dell Jones put it, “Afrikan people all over the world are meeting discussing how we are going to deal with the peckerwood, but nobody is discussing how we are going to deal with the house ni__er!

Too much post traumatic slave syndrome has been passed down from generation to generation amongst our people.

No doubt about it. We must take steps to understand the psychological damage the systems of white supremacy created.

Say What?!? Candace Owens Declares Racism Is Over, Because "I've Never Been A Slave"

Poor baby. If race hustling is over, you, Sharpton, Jackson and a hundred other race hustlers need to find a real job.

If white racism ends, whites who are the original and only true race hustlers will need to find jobs.

Um, at what point exactly does she say racism is over? Here is what she said verbatim:

"Stop selling us our own oppression. Stop taking away our self confidence by telling us that we can’t because of racism, because of slavery. I’ve never been a slave in this country."

She said to stop telling blacks they can't (achieve, succeed, etc) because of racism and because of slavery. She never said racism is over.

But, this is no surprise coming from IM2.
IM2 knows that the democrat party is losing more blacks every year. Pretty soon the only people voting democrat will be blacks on welfare, muslims and queers.

Since that is not happening …..

Poor baby. If race hustling is over, you, Sharpton, Jackson and a hundred other race hustlers need to find a real job.

If white racism ends, whites who are the original and only true race hustlers will need to find jobs.

Is Al Sharpton a race hustler?

Is Al Sharpton a race hustler?

I presume you're being sarcastic. Please add to your list:

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama, former First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod….Keith Ellison who supports redistribution of wealth

She is kinda hot if only she was a little taller ...
I wonder if shed be into a lil master and slave role play ...with whips and a noose.
cause the whole escaped slave thing could get real hot if she starts screamin YES masser

Do all black people immediately think racism when they get prank phone calls?

Do all white people post racist bullshit online?
ROFLMFAO

Come on now...

You need white people to post racist bullshit on line,
so you can post your African racist bullshit on line.

Africans will always depend on the white race

ROFLMFAO....ALWAYS...ROFLMFAO

insanity
noun
in·san·i·ty | \ in-ˈsa-nə-tē \
plural insanities
Definition of insanity

1 dated : a severely disordered state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder
2 law : unsoundness of mind or lack of the ability to understand that prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or that releases one from criminal or civil responsibility
3a : extreme folly or unreasonableness the insanity of violenceHis comments were pure insanity.
b : something utterly foolish or unreasonable the insanities of modern life

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, IM2. Unfortunately, there is a plethora of evidence indicating you are an active member of America's freedom loving, apparent slow-to-evolve, illogical thinking PRO BLACK community that currently is wading waist deep in an expanding pond of HATE & INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.

I'm referring to America's large President & Mrs. Obama led PRO BLACK community that has become well practiced at exploiting "WHITE GUILT" with cries of Racism and White Privilege...while at the same time INTIMIDATING, as well as HATEFULLY denigrating as "C**NS, Sell-Outs and Uncle Toms," my free-thinking black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individual unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness. :sad:

My friend, the American producing the following recording is totally cool with revealing to the world he is capable of evolving with age. :hint:

"I Used to Hate White People | My #WalkAway Story" Published on Nov 20, 2018 by It's Kyou - 226,616 views

Denounce INTRA-Racial Discrimination.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, IM2. Unfortunately, there is a plethora of evidence indicating you are an active member of America's freedom loving, apparent slow-to-evolve, illogical thinking PRO BLACK community that currently is wading waist deep in an expanding pond of HATE & INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.

I'm referring to America's large President & Mrs. Obama led PRO BLACK community that has become well practiced at exploiting "WHITE GUILT" with cries of Racism and White Privilege...while at the same time INTIMIDATING, as well as HATEFULLY denigrating as "C**NS, Sell-Outs and Uncle Toms," my free-thinking black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individual unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness. :sad:

My friend, the American producing the following recording is totally cool with revealing to the world he is capable of evolving with age. :hint:

"I Used to Hate White People | My #WalkAway Story" Published on Nov 20, 2018 by It's Kyou - 226,616 views

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Why have you cut and pasted the same exact post for 4 years straight? You are the Hodor of USMB. :laugh:

tenor.gif

Kinda like how you whites do the same thing?

tenor.gif

acceptable blackness

Acceptable blackness is blackness that is acceptable to white Americans, blackness that does not threaten them or make them feel uncomfortable (racist). Barack Obama is a good example. So is Halle Berry, Will Smith, Michael Jordan, any black person in an ad, everyone on “The Cosby Show” and that pretty black woman on the evening news (every big American city seems to have one). Tupac Shakur and Malcolm X are not acceptably black.

Acceptable blacks often talk, dress and act like well-to-do white people. What white senator Joe Biden meant when he said Obama was “articulate and bright and clean”. Being light-skinned helps, but not necessary. So does smiling.

The idea caused something of a dust-up on the Internet in January 2008 when Bob Garfield wrote an article for “Ad Age”. He said Obama was acceptably black, so much so that white racists would love to vote for him to prove to themselves and others that they are not racist. Like having one of those black best friends.

Shark-fu read this and on her blog, Angry Black Bitch, she was, well, angry. She has been hearing this sort of thing most of her life. She grew up going to a white school, speaking proper English and even dressing white. She was acceptably black. White people told her so in so many words.

It made her blood boil:

Acceptable blackness is defined as the absence of overt culture and of difference. It is a level of conformity that requires absolute perfection…

Achieve that perfection and your black ass is acceptable … to a bunch of trigger happy assholes that soothe their privileged guilt by letting you tag along, all the while prepared to lay down harsh and rigid judgment should your perfect mask crack.

She does not like how it is whites, in their little, narrow racist minds, who determine what is “acceptable”; how you have to give up so much of your blackness and pretty much sell out to achieve it.

That is why so many who are “acceptably black” to whites are told by blacks that they are “not black enough”. Speak proper English and listen to rock music and suddenly you are “not black enough”.

But because “acceptable blackness” plays to a white audience and “black enough” to a black one, it is possible to please both.

It is not easy but it is possible: Will Smith, Denzel Washington, Chris Rock, James Earl Jones, Bill Cosby. I would love to know how they do it, but somehow they can put whites at ease with their blackness without having to act white to do it. It is the secret of their success.

Barack Obama, on the other hand, tries to achieve this by striking a balance by acting white but not too white. It is a thin, dangerous line: too many whites are waiting for the mask to crack.

acceptable blackness

I'm 58 years old. I have children Owens age. I don't bother with women under 45. So there is no crush on this dumb child. I use her as an example of the dumbed down boot licking black sellout these conservative use to tell us what we should look to for role models. At my age I ain't looking for a role model or somebody else as an example. A child like Owens better start acting like me. Because if Trump wins another term, her, diamond and silk, Paris Dennard and that type will be thown back where they came from just like every other black sellout has been.

Ask OJ or Bill Cosby if you don't think so.

Forum List

Back