The Palestinians need a Military.

Palestinians do have a military, the Quisling one that works for the Zionists and the Resistance, who are currently under seige in Gaza. Let them build their walls; it'll do them as much good as it did the DDR in the long run.
Uh oh. You figured it out. It's The Zionists™ under those ski masks firing rockets from Hamas'istan into Israel.

You mean those little firecrackers. Hey its time for the fireworks. The Zionist probably do fund Hamas, as Hamas sure is not doing a thing for Gaza and Fatah is not doing much for the West Bank.
When all else fails, float a conspiracy theory.

Well Holly what do you think? Of course that is what I think, no one is doing anything. What would you think if Russia came over to the US and bulldozed your house down and started putting up fences and our US gov. didn't do anything , what would you think?

I am not for war or killing, but I have to say, if I were a Palestinian I'd be carrying a weapon, not a stone. Enough is enough, and the world is getting sick of Israel.

Both Hamas & Fatah need a military so the Palestinian terrorists would just kill each other. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Cause we know that Arabs who have militaries are brave fighters and never drop their weapons and run for their lives. :lmao:

Its time the Palestinians get a Military, or Israel will just keep stealing everything the Palestinians have.

Palestinians do have a military, the Quisling one that works for the Zionists and the Resistance, who are currently under seige in Gaza. Let them build their walls; it'll do them as much good as it did the DDR in the long run.

The wall did work, Achmed, remember? That's why the savages can't send in suicide bombers any more, and instead they shoot rockets and dig terror tunnels.

Lets see suicide bombers or bombs, are your for real. If the wall worked why are they building more walls in the west bank. Sharon started the 2000 intifada, and you know what, when you have no weapons you fight with what you have,

at least they were willing to give their life up, which everyone in a war does when they go into one, but the Jews had planes to fly and drop bombs, there was a day when Jews were very fond of putting bombs in buildings and putting bombs in mailings, and I bet some died when doing it. Jews also had no problem blowing up their own when need be, how many Jews were sacrificed in the KIng David Hotel?

do you really think they were use suicide bombers if they had planes with bombs and tanks with bombs. NO, then the IDF and IAF would actually have to fight a fair fight, the way it is , the Pals do not stand a chance. that is why Jews suck, they prey on the weak and fight dirty.

Its time the Palestinians get a Military, or Israel will just keep stealing everything the Palestinians have.

The wall did work, Achmed, remember? That's why the savages can't send in suicide bombers any more, and instead they shoot rockets and dig terror tunnels.

Lets see suicide bombers or bombs, are your for real. If the wall worked why are they building more walls in the west bank. Sharon started the 2000 intifada, and you know what, when you have no weapons you fight with what you have,

at least they were willing to give their life up, which everyone in a war does when they go into one, but the Jews had planes to fly and drop bombs, there was a day when Jews were very fond of putting bombs in buildings and putting bombs in mailings, and I bet some died when doing it. Jews also had no problem blowing up their own when need be, how many Jews were sacrificed in the KIng David Hotel?

do you really think they were use suicide bombers if they had planes with bombs and tanks with bombs. NO, then the IDF and IAF would actually have to fight a fair fight, the way it is , the Pals do not stand a chance. that is why Jews suck, they prey on the weak and fight dirty.
It doesn't seem fair to blame The Zionists™ for Arab incompetence.

Really, what arab incompetence. They have been put in the gutter since the Zionist invasion. And Kept there.

Uh oh. You figured it out. It's The Zionists™ under those ski masks firing rockets from Hamas'istan into Israel.

You mean those little firecrackers. Hey its time for the fireworks. The Zionist probably do fund Hamas, as Hamas sure is not doing a thing for Gaza and Fatah is not doing much for the West Bank.

Well Holly what do you think? Of course that is what I think, no one is doing anything. What would you think if Russia came over to the US and bulldozed your house down and started putting up fences and our US gov. didn't do anything , what would you think?

I am not for war or killing, but I have to say, if I were a Palestinian I'd be carrying a weapon, not a stone. Enough is enough, and the world is getting sick of Israel.

Not the same thing at all, it would be more like the Mexicans bulldozing houses on the border built on land stolen from the Mexicans by America. remember that the land is Jewish under International law and the sooner the UN implements this law the better.
Get it right the world is getting sick of the muslims always demanding more and taking what is not theirs.

The Jews are the intruders. No it is not theirs, they have crossed the lines.

No the arab muslims are the intruders as they did not exist in Palestine before the late 7C. They were evicted from Palestine in 1099 never to return as sovereign land owners. In 1917 the sovereign land owners passed ownership of Palestine to the LoN who portioned Palestine into 2 parts an arab muslim part of 78% of Palestine to a Saudi prince called trans Jordan. The remaining 22% of Palestine was granted to the Jews as their national home. so where in international law was the land granted to the arab muslims

Those illegal weapons that have been deemed a war crime and have killed hundreds of Palestinians when they went wrong. So yes it is time for the fireworks and this time not to stop until gaza is a smoking pile.
By the way it is the UN funding hamas and fatah using your tax dollars not the zionists

No its my tax bucks funding the murdering thief's, which needs to come to a stop. We need Obama in there for 4 more years and put a stop to the Zionist regime.

Yes the murderers being the arab muslims who have stolen everything they have.

I heard that the Palestinians put in a complaint to the UN because the wall stopped them from mass murdering Israeli children, and the UN took them seriously.

Really, what arab incompetence. They have been put in the gutter since the Zionist invasion. And Kept there.

What Zionist invasion was that, the only invasions have been those by the arab muslims.

Not the same thing at all, it would be more like the Mexicans bulldozing houses on the border built on land stolen from the Mexicans by America. remember that the land is Jewish under International law and the sooner the UN implements this law the better.
Get it right the world is getting sick of the muslims always demanding more and taking what is not theirs.

No the arab muslims are the intruders as they did not exist in Palestine before the late 7C. They were evicted from Palestine in 1099 never to return as sovereign land owners. In 1917 the sovereign land owners passed ownership of Palestine to the LoN who portioned Palestine into 2 parts an arab muslim part of 78% of Palestine to a Saudi prince called trans Jordan. The remaining 22% of Palestine was granted to the Jews as their national home. so where in international law was the land granted to the arab muslims

Save it I'm aware of the history and the Palestinians are the ones who stayed. You have a lot of explaining to do when you try and tell us why so many jews were in Russia, Germany, Poland , US , S. America and Africa, everywhere but Palestine. I think I just proved my case.

I wish Chili would take the Palestinians in and Israel and all the Jews in the US can live in Israel, that would be great. WE can then fence all of Israel in and they can just live there by themselves. That would be great.

Last edited:

That is why they are extending the wall

Save it I'm aware of the history and the Palestinians are the ones who stayed. You have a lot of explaining to do when you try and tell us why so many jews were in Russia, Germany, Poland , US , S. America and Africa, everywhere but Palestine. I think I just proved my case.

I wish Chili would take the Palestinians in and Israel and all the Jews in the US can live in Israel, that would be great. WE can then fence all of Israel in and they can just live there by themselves. That would be great.

No they were evicted in 1099 and never returned until the late 1890's. They have no claim to the land as INTERNATIONAL LAW says it is Jewish owned.

Actually, that's just silly. Arabs were, on three separate occasions, the invaders as they were the ones waging wars against Israel. As we know, The Zionists™ threw a Joooooo beatdown on the Arab invaders and handed them the had in gee-had.

Actually, that's just silly. Arabs were, on three separate occasions, the invaders as they were the ones waging wars against Israel. As we know, The Zionists™ threw a Joooooo beatdown on the Arab invaders and handed them the had in gee-had.

Yea well, I read that Sharon when up to the Dome with 1000 IDF men, and said Jerusalem is ours , and that started it.

Chili won't be taking in any "Pali" Arabs. You must have noticed that not a single Arab country wants anything to do with the "Palestinian" welfare cheats. Jordan learned a bloody and painful lesson regarding the dangers of "Palestinian" subversives and that lesson has caused the homelands of the Pali squatters and deadbeats to be treat like carriers of the plague.

Yea well, I read that Sharon when up to the Dome with 1000 IDF men, and said Jerusalem is ours , and that started it.
What "stated it" were the ravings of a desert Arab warlord .

Chili won't be taking in any "Pali" Arabs. You must have noticed that not a single Arab country wants anything to do with the "Palestinian" welfare cheats. Jordan learned a bloody and painful lesson regarding the dangers of "Palestinian" subversives and that lesson has caused the homelands of the Pali squatters and deadbeats to be treat like carriers of the plague.

Next to Palestine, Chili has the largest Palestinian population and their pop is growing older. Chili is a very good country. Of course to take so many they would need farmland, and service jobs, housekeeping, cooks, carpenters, and there are many educated Palestinians as well, Muslims do learn and are quite intelligent when given the means to learn, they are lawyers , doctors, teachers, they just need a chance to do it.

Yes I am really sure the Palestinians were quite angry at the time being forced out of their homeland. Jordan cares very much for the Palestinians, they always send truckloads to Gaza.

What "stated it" were the ravings of a desert Arab warlord .
What raving Arab warlord?

Penelope always fails to get it right. Arabs DID HAVE tanks and airplanes and massive armies. They attacked Israel several times and got humiliated repeatedly. So now they resort to brainwashing their youth into committing terrorism and suicide bombings. Note that the terror leaders rarely fight themselves or volunteer their own kids for the missions.

Note that other so called Muslim terrorist groups and fighters are a bunch of savage cowards that are killing unarmed unsuspecting civilians. So Israel isn't the only one fighting these animals.

Truly a depraved barbaric culture.

Actually the people who put them in the gutter are the Jrdanians and Egyptians who occupied the West Bank and Gaza for 20 years from 1948 to 67. The Palestiian leaders at the time are on record for saying so.

Forum List

Back