Israel makes man starve himself almost to death to get justice

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
He was on a hunger strike. Britian had to let hunger strikers starve to death.

What is perplexing is that we do permit people to end their own lives on their own terms. They are heroes, Let the hunger strikers die.

No one can make a person not eat.

they gave him food and he fucked himself over.
Get lost terrorist state apologist.
Are you saying that he should not have been jailed in the first place? :dunno:
Obviously he should not have been..Israel had no evidence he was a terrorist other than their own assumptions...guess that happens when you piss off an entire populace via genocide....you get paranoid that everyone is after you

Obviously he should not have been..Israel had no evidence he was a terrorist other than their own assumptions...guess that happens when you piss off an entire populace via genocide....you get paranoid that everyone is after you
From the link you provided: Allan was held without a trial under so-called administrative detention on the grounds of suspected links to the Islamic Jihad movement.

From the link you provided: Allan was held without a trial under so-called administrative detention on the grounds of suspected links to the Islamic Jihad movement.
I know I read the entire story. If they had any evidence they would have charged him. Just like the US has no evidence against the "terrorists" at GITMO.

I know I read the entire story. If they had any evidence they would have charged him. Just like the US has no evidence against the "terrorists" at GITMO.
I find it hard to believe that Israel or the U.S. would pluck a random innocent bystander from the streets only to expend tremendous sums of recourses on their incarceration.

You're angry, you have a chip on your shoulder, you are fervent about your cause. I'm like you but for entirely different reasons.

Do what I do- get drunk, sleep it off, go to work, mind your own fucking business.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Bringing Alan to trial would expose the intelligence agents, there is an evidence this PIJ terrorist that was already convicted for plotting a suicide bombing is planning another suicide attack.
So it's either he starve himself to death or released to be captured later with more blood on his hands.. note the fact he refused to leave Israel for four years..
I say let him die or finish his detention.

If they had forced fed him you would be on the case as well, but remember he chose to stop eating he was not forced so it is his fault.

By the way how about proof that Israel is a terrorist state from an unbiased non partisan source ?

What genocide is that then as the Palestinians are increasing at a faster rate than any other group. Not a very efficient genocide when the only deaths are as a result of Palestinian declared wars ?

Until they were released and were then caught in the act of terrorism.

everyone that is arrested is a suspect until found guilty.

haters gunna hate before think
They were never going to try them. Ask the GITMO freedom fighters what that's like.
Bringing Alan to trial would expose the intelligence agents, there is an evidence this PIJ terrorist that was already convicted for plotting a suicide bombing is planning another suicide attack.
So it's either he starve himself to death or released to be captured later with more blood on his hands.. note the fact he refused to leave Israel for four years..
Bullshit. Could have easily testified in secrecy or had their ID's kept secret etc. He is innocent and his life and the blood of MILLIONS of innocents is on Israel's hands. Course jews really don't care now do they. If it isn't a jew they could care less.

everyone that is arrested is a suspect until found guilty.

haters gunna hate before think
They were never going to try them. Ask the GITMO freedom fighters what that's like.
Bullshit. Could have easily testified in secrecy or had their ID's kept secret etc. He is innocent and his life and the blood of MILLIONS of innocents is on Israel's hands. Course jews really don't care now do they. If it isn't a jew they could care less.

Care to explain how Israel forced him to starve himself almost to death, or is this just another of your sensationalist BLOOD LIBELS and LIES because you hate the Jews so much. DO you realise that your posts could be responsible for a child being murdered as it incites RACIST VIOLENCE against the Jews

Forum List

Back