The Palestinians need a Military.

Not the same thing at all, it would be more like the Mexicans bulldozing houses on the border built on land stolen from the Mexicans by America. remember that the land is Jewish under International law and the sooner the UN implements this law the better.
Get it right the world is getting sick of the muslims always demanding more and taking what is not theirs.

The Jews are the intruders. No it is not theirs, they have crossed the lines.

No the arab muslims are the intruders as they did not exist in Palestine before the late 7C. They were evicted from Palestine in 1099 never to return as sovereign land owners. In 1917 the sovereign land owners passed ownership of Palestine to the LoN who portioned Palestine into 2 parts an arab muslim part of 78% of Palestine to a Saudi prince called trans Jordan. The remaining 22% of Palestine was granted to the Jews as their national home. so where in international law was the land granted to the arab muslims

Save it I'm aware of the history and the Palestinians are the ones who stayed. You have a lot of explaining to do when you try and tell us why so many jews were in Russia, Germany, Poland , US , S. America and Africa, everywhere but Palestine. I think I just proved my case.

I wish Chili would take the Palestinians in and Israel and all the Jews in the US can live in Israel, that would be great. WE can then fence all of Israel in and they can just live there by themselves. That would be great.
Not the same thing at all, it would be more like the Mexicans bulldozing houses on the border built on land stolen from the Mexicans by America. remember that the land is Jewish under International law and the sooner the UN implements this law the better.
Get it right the world is getting sick of the muslims always demanding more and taking what is not theirs.

No the arab muslims are the intruders as they did not exist in Palestine before the late 7C. They were evicted from Palestine in 1099 never to return as sovereign land owners. In 1917 the sovereign land owners passed ownership of Palestine to the LoN who portioned Palestine into 2 parts an arab muslim part of 78% of Palestine to a Saudi prince called trans Jordan. The remaining 22% of Palestine was granted to the Jews as their national home. so where in international law was the land granted to the arab muslims

Save it I'm aware of the history and the Palestinians are the ones who stayed. You have a lot of explaining to do when you try and tell us why so many jews were in Russia, Germany, Poland , US , S. America and Africa, everywhere but Palestine. I think I just proved my case.

I wish Chili would take the Palestinians in and Israel and all the Jews in the US can live in Israel, that would be great. WE can then fence all of Israel in and they can just live there by themselves. That would be great.

Chili won't be taking in any "Pali" Arabs. You must have noticed that not a single Arab country wants anything to do with the "Palestinian" welfare cheats. Jordan learned a bloody and painful lesson regarding the dangers of "Palestinian" subversives and that lesson has caused the homelands of the Pali squatters and deadbeats to be treat like carriers of the plague.

Next to Palestine, Chili has the largest Palestinian population and their pop is growing older. Chili is a very good country. Of course to take so many they would need farmland, and service jobs, housekeeping, cooks, carpenters, and there are many educated Palestinians as well, Muslims do learn and are quite intelligent when given the means to learn, they are lawyers , doctors, teachers, they just need a chance to do it.

Chili won't be taking in any "Pali" Arabs. You must have noticed that not a single Arab country wants anything to do with the "Palestinian" welfare cheats. Jordan learned a bloody and painful lesson regarding the dangers of "Palestinian" subversives and that lesson has caused the homelands of the Pali squatters and deadbeats to be treat like carriers of the plague.

Yes I am really sure the Palestinians were quite angry at the time being forced out of their homeland. Jordan cares very much for the Palestinians, they always send truckloads to Gaza.
Why yes. Jordan cares very much for the Palis,

Jordan: Palestinians Escaping Syria Turned Away

(Amman) – Jordan refuses entry to or forcibly deports Palestinian refugees escaping Syria, in clear breach of its international obligations, Human Rights Watch said in a report released today. Jordan has officially banned entry to Palestinians from Syria since January 2013 and has forcibly deported over 100 who managed to enter the country since mid-2012, including women and children.

Next to Palestine, Chili has the largest Palestinian population and their pop is growing older. Chili is a very good country. Of course to take so many they would need farmland, and service jobs, housekeeping, cooks, carpenters, and there are many educated Palestinians as well, Muslims do learn and are quite intelligent when given the means to learn, they are lawyers , doctors, teachers, they just need a chance to do it.

"Muslims do learn and are quite intelligent"...um thanks for the update, asylum escapee.

I hope you aren't a representative of other Muslims. Ha ha ha.

Yes I am really sure the Palestinians were quite angry at the time being forced out of their homeland. Jordan cares very much for the Palestinians, they always send truckloads to Gaza.

LMAO! Good one Penelope. Oh yes, Jordan loves Palestinians. That is why the Jordanians gave them Black September. And you bet they send "truckloads to Gaza." They sure don't want Palestinians to return back to Jordan.

And don't you just love Jordan's open borders with Israel? Isn't that a wonderful gesture for peace?

LMAO! Good one Penelope. Oh yes, Jordan loves Palestinians. That is why the Jordanians gave them Black September. And you bet they send "truckloads to Gaza." They sure don't want Palestinians to return back to Jordan.

And don't you just love Jordan's open borders with Israel? Isn't that a wonderful gesture for peace?

Palestinians need a military like the world needs herpes. :rofl:

Cause we know that Arabs who have militaries are brave fighters and never drop their weapons and run for their lives.

It doesn't seem fair to blame The Zionists™ for Arab incompetence.

Someone's forgetting the Yom Kippur war of 1973, "This is the end of the third temple (reich)"-- Moshe Dayan to Golda Meir 9th October 1973, or for that matter Hezbollah kicked the IDF out of Lebanon and fought the world's 4th most powerful military to a stalemate, maybe not so incompetent given the right equipment.

When all else fails, float a conspiracy theory.

Well Holly what do you think? Of course that is what I think, no one is doing anything. What would you think if Russia came over to the US and bulldozed your house down and started putting up fences and our US gov. didn't do anything , what would you think?

I am not for war or killing, but I have to say, if I were a Palestinian I'd be carrying a weapon, not a stone. Enough is enough, and the world is getting sick of Israel.

WE can then fence all of Israel in and they can just live there by themselves. That would be great.

The Zionist death cult is doing that all by themselves at the moment.

Curious that the gesture isn't reciprocated by the Zionists, why is the Jordan valley a "military zone" again? Oh, yes "Security™"

Cause we know that Arabs who have militaries are brave fighters and never drop their weapons and run for their lives.

Someone's forgetting the Yom Kippur war of 1973, "This is the end of the third temple (reich)"-- Moshe Dayan to Golda Meir 9th October 1973, or for that matter Hezbollah kicked the IDF out of Lebanon and fought the world's 4th most powerful military to a stalemate, maybe not so incompetent given the right equipment.

Ha right keep jerking yourself of to these mythical Arab victories, Achmed.

Like always Israel will be ten steps ahead. Arabs cannot fight any longer in armies wearing uniforms. The last time they did that successfully was 900 years ago.

So now depraved barbarians resort to Islamic terrorism, targeting of civilians while being into their own civilian population or hiding and shooting from schools, hospitals, mosques, etc. This is what the savages are good at, and it has been documented by Americans and Europeans as well as the UN.

Well Holly what do you think? Of course that is what I think, no one is doing anything. What would you think if Russia came over to the US and bulldozed your house down and started putting up fences and our US gov. didn't do anything , what would you think?

I am not for war or killing, but I have to say, if I were a Palestinian I'd be carrying a weapon, not a stone. Enough is enough, and the world is getting sick of Israel.

WE can then fence all of Israel in and they can just live there by themselves. That would be great.

Wrong again, Achmed. You Muslims have told us that you love death while we infidels love life, remember?

Curious that the gesture isn't reciprocated by the Zionists, why is the Jordan valley a "military zone" again? Oh, yes "Security™"

Why didn't Jordan and Egypt create this mythical Palestine when they were occupying the West Bank and Gaza for 20 years from 1948 to 1967? Why wasn't there an Palestinian uprising demanding statehood from their Arab Muslim brethren?

Because Palestine is the world's biggest hoax.

Ha right keep jerking yourself of to these mythical Arab victories, Achmed.

Like always Israel will be ten steps ahead. Arabs cannot fight any longer in armies wearing uniforms. The last time they did that successfully was 900 years ago.

So now depraved barbarians resort to Islamic terrorism, targeting of civilians while being into their own civilian population or hiding and shooting from schools, hospitals, mosques, etc. This is what the savages are good at, and it has been documented by Americans and Europeans as well as the UN.

Arabs cannot fight any longer in armies wearing uniforms. The last time they did that successfully was 900 years ago.

Really, the last time Arab armies wore uniforms was in 1115? Prove it.

In 1973 the Zionists were so close to defeat that they were considering using their nuclear weapons, "This is the end of the third temple" was the code phrase for what is now called Operation Samson. Hezbollah is still thriving after two wars against the IDF, which got kicked out of Lebanon; not much of a defeat, is it?

Wrong again, Achmed. You Muslims have told us that you love death while we infidels love life, remember?

Not a Muslim, as I've said countless times before. Zionism is a death cult because it wants to draw in every last Jewish person in the world to one place, Israel. We call it putting all your eggs in one basket. Judaism survived as a religion because it had many scattered communities; even the Nazis couldn't eradicate it, for that reason. Of course, once all Jewish people go to live in Israel like the Zionists want....

Why didn't Jordan and Egypt create this mythical Palestine when they were occupying the West Bank and Gaza for 20 years from 1948 to 1967? Why wasn't there an Palestinian uprising demanding statehood from their Arab Muslim brethren?

You really need to study some real history, not the Zionist talking points you keep regurgitating.

Only in the warped view of a Moslem would we see Pom Poms flailing for the Hizbollocks.

Odd how you would define such an abysmal ass kicking taken by your Iranian sponsored heroes as anything close to victory. The Hizbollocks spokes-beard would even acknowledge that his "oops" of kidnapping Israeli soldiers was in error. Lebanon'istan suffered some 1200 dead and billons of dollars in property damage, yet you define that as a "victory" for Islamic terrorism.

Very strange what you Islamics define as victory.

Last edited:
The wall did work, Achmed, remember? That's why the savages can't send in suicide bombers any more, and instead they shoot rockets and dig terror tunnels.

Lets see suicide bombers or bombs, are your for real. If the wall worked why are they building more walls in the west bank. Sharon started the 2000 intifada, and you know what, when you have no weapons you fight with what you have,

at least they were willing to give their life up, which everyone in a war does when they go into one, but the Jews had planes to fly and drop bombs, there was a day when Jews were very fond of putting bombs in buildings and putting bombs in mailings, and I bet some died when doing it. Jews also had no problem blowing up their own when need be, how many Jews were sacrificed in the KIng David Hotel?

do you really think they were use suicide bombers if they had planes with bombs and tanks with bombs. NO, then the IDF and IAF would actually have to fight a fair fight, the way it is , the Pals do not stand a chance. that is why Jews suck, they prey on the weak and fight dirty.

Really, what arab incompetence. They have been put in the gutter since the Zionist invasion. And Kept there.
Actually, that's just silly. Arabs were, on three separate occasions, the invaders as they were the ones waging wars against Israel. As we know, The Zionists™ threw a Joooooo beatdown on the Arab invaders and handed them the had in gee-had.

Yea well, I read that Sharon when up to the Dome with 1000 IDF men, and said Jerusalem is ours , and that started it.

And he was telling the truth, but he should have taken apart the carbuncles and shipped them to the dead sea and told the muslims to re-build them there

Chilli is a food or a type of pepper, you mean Chile the south American Catholic country don't you. Many educated muslims go on to become terrorists, as shown by the doctors who planned and executed the Glasgow airport attack. Same with the doctor who planned and executed the Fort Hood attack.

By the way 5% of the populating is arab hardly a significant number, and most are Christians who would not welcome the arab muslim terrorists.

So penny pit stop fails again

Only in the warped view of a Moslem would we see Pom Poms flailing for the Hizbollocks.

Odd how you would define such an abysmal ass kicking taken by your Iranian sponsored heroes as anything close to victory. The Hizbollocks spokes-beard would even acknowledge that his "oops" of kidnapping Israeli soldiers was in error. Lebanon'istan suffered some 1200 dead and millions of billows of dollars in property damage, yet you define that as a "victory" for Islamic terrorism.

Very strange what you Islamics define as victory.

When you are fighting the 4th most powerful military in the world with popguns and rockets and get a stalemate, that's a good result. I suppose, it doesn't seem fair to blame Hezbullah™ for Zionist incompetence.

Another penny pit stop fail as the Jordanians hate the Palestinians who tried to steal Jordan. They send nothing to gaza as they don't want hamas parked on their doorstep. You do know that Jordan has enlisted Israel to protect its borders on the west bank of the Jordan to stop the Palestinians from going to Jordan.

Really, what arab incompetence. They have been put in the gutter since the Zionist invasion. And Kept there.
Actually, that's just silly. Arabs were, on three separate occasions, the invaders as they were the ones waging wars against Israel. As we know, The Zionists™ threw a Joooooo beatdown on the Arab invaders and handed them the had in gee-had.

Yea well, I read that Sharon when up to the Dome with 1000 IDF men, and said Jerusalem is ours , and that started it.
What "stated it" were the ravings of a desert Arab warlord .
What raving Arab warlord?

Pick one any one and you will see that the ravings are related.

Forum List

Back