The PAIN is Coming = Trump's Coming Depression

You must understand this one thing.

The OP and McRetard do not understand economics.

They are ignorant leftists.

But I repeat myself.

Trump is a total douche. But the coming crash is not because of Trump.

Many Americans were not satisfied with the annual average GDP of 2.1% during the Obama years, nor with the annual average rate of inflation of 1.4%.
Many were also not happy with the narrowing debt to GDP ration that was being experienced during the last several Obama years.

So, enter the angry, white, male Trump, Hell bent on increasing GDP at all costs.
Annualized GDP for 2017 was 2.3% & so far for 2018 GDP average is 3.3%.

OK; so far Trump's economy has increased GDP on average by 0.7% over the Obama economy. This is not a terrible feat but by no means are the Trump economy GDP numbers anything to 'write home' about.

Let's throw in other factors when looking at the larger Trump economic & GDP picture.
Inflation, and Debt are two huge factors that will weigh heavily on the Trump GDP big picture.
Combined inflation rate so far for 2017 & 2018 is 4.0% and that does NOT include very expensive factors such as FOOD & ENERGY costs.
US federal debt set a new six year high record in 2018 as a result of the Trump tax cuts that offer tax relief for the wealthiest 0.01% of individuals & for corporations.
So, even while the wealthiest individuals & corporations enjoy record tax breaks the US deficit is increasing at record pace.

Add up the numbers
So, with an increase of GDP by about ~1% we also gain massive debt, all while we should be paying down debt.
What else is going on?
Real wages are NOT increasing at any substantial level, particularly when accounting for inflation; real wages are actually DECREASING.
Consumer spending aka the largest driving force of increasing GDP is ALSO increasing private debt aka consumer debt is driving the increase in GDP.
THIS IS INSANITY!!!!!!!

Housing starts & sales are both decreasing.
Oil is about to go into free fall.
The corporations that received all of those tax breaks are NOT spreading the economic love to employees.
The equity markets are IMO set for an even further decline of 10% to 25%, or even worse.
America is about to experience some REAL PAIN economically; it's just around the corner.
Thanks Trump for the coming DEPRESSION.
Was it all worth a temporary GDP gain of ~0.7%?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Is Pelosi is about to wreck the economy like she did that last time that she was the Speaker?

When is that Russian/Saudi citizen Trump's DEPRESSION gonna kick in??????????

I know the libs are rooting for America's decline, but no one ever got rich selling America short.

people short stocks all the time & guess what? They can get rich doing it.

it aint just libs, jackass; every type of trader out there is shorting equities.

grow the fvck up already.

Many Americans were not satisfied with the annual average GDP of 2.1% during the Obama years, nor with the annual average rate of inflation of 1.4%.
Many were also not happy with the narrowing debt to GDP ration that was being experienced during the last several Obama years.

So, enter the angry, white, male Trump, Hell bent on increasing GDP at all costs.

OK; so far Trump's economy has increased GDP on average by 0.7% over the Obama economy. This is not a terrible feat but by no means are the Trump economy GDP numbers anything to 'write home' about.

Let's throw in other factors when looking at the larger Trump economic & GDP picture.
Inflation, and Debt are two huge factors that will weigh heavily on the Trump GDP big picture.
Combined inflation rate so far for 2017 & 2018 is 4.0% and that does NOT include very expensive factors such as FOOD & ENERGY costs.
US federal debt set a new six year high record in 2018 as a result of the Trump tax cuts that offer tax relief for the wealthiest 0.01% of individuals & for corporations.
So, even while the wealthiest individuals & corporations enjoy record tax breaks the US deficit is increasing at record pace.

Add up the numbers
So, with an increase of GDP by about ~1% we also gain massive debt, all while we should be paying down debt.
What else is going on?
Real wages are NOT increasing at any substantial level, particularly when accounting for inflation; real wages are actually DECREASING.
Consumer spending aka the largest driving force of increasing GDP is ALSO increasing private debt aka consumer debt is driving the increase in GDP.
THIS IS INSANITY!!!!!!!

The corporations that received all of those tax breaks are NOT spreading the economic love to employees.
The equity markets are IMO set for an even further decline of 10% to 25%, or even worse.
America is about to experience some REAL PAIN economically; it's just around the corner.

Is Pelosi is about to wreck the economy like she did that last time that she was the Speaker?

EVERYONE always blames the POTUS when shit goes south.

If it happens on Trump's watch, then Trump will get the blame; guaranteed.

DOW should end the day below 24,000 today, as CRUDE oil just took a 7% DUMP

markets closing early today @ 1 PM Eastern time

Last edited:
And that thought has you harder than nails, doesn’t it? Getting excited about news that will harm your fellow Americans is as cynical as it is shitty.

What harm? I am trying to lessen harm.

LOTS of people have long said America (and the West) are living on borrowed time...cheap debt. Go to ZeroHedge (for example) and you will read dozens of comments from them...many from VERY wealthy people.
And the chart below - IMO - proves it.

fredgraph.png

Velocity of M2 Money Stock

The above chart means that the higher it is - the more money is changing hands. That is good in that it means the economy is generally healthy and money is being 'recycled' over and over again. And the lows means that money is changing hands less...that is why most of the big dips are during recessions. Money is not moving because people are not spending.
Yet, look at the chart since the start of the Great Recession? It plummeted, went up a bit after the GR ended and has been falling almost ever since. And this despite the stock market booming and the economy slowly growing.
How?
Because cheap money, thanks to the Fed's ZIRP (zero interest rate policy)/QE's has encouraged people, corporations and governments to take out MASSIVE amounts of debt. So instead of existing money changing hands - new money (in the form of debt) is being created and spent. So the 'velocity' drops.
And it is now lower than it has been since the 1950's!!! And this is happening almost all over the world - heck, Japan has been doing it for decades (and their debt situation is THE worst on Earth...by miles on a debt-to-GDP measure).
BTW, the reason it has gone up slightly lately is the Fed is FINALLY starting to raise rates again.

All this debt has to be paid off eventually. And if inflation ever rears its head - lookout.

IMO, a MASSIVE crash is inevitable. Sure, the Fed will delay it as long as possible. But they cannot stop it forever, I believe.

So, please ask yourself? If you believed the economy was going to crash VERY HARD because of too much debt - would it be better if it crashed sooner (with less debt) or later (with even more debt - and thus a harder crash)?
Obviously, the former.

This crash is inevitable - even Trump talked about it during the election (and he nailed it):

Of course, he stopped talking about it the day he took office.

I want this crash to happen sooner - rather than later - so as to save Americans harm. Not to cause them harm.

Look at that piece of feces Trump talking about a "bubble."

Trump has contributed greatly to the EXPANSION of that bubble.

Trump is so fake, he makes 'fake news' look like Jesus.

You wet the bed every night thinking of Trump, and he lives in between your ears rent free.

PS: You are scum. You are lower than whaleshit.

And that thought has you harder than nails, doesn’t it? Getting excited about news that will harm your fellow Americans is as cynical as it is shitty.

LOTS of people have long said America (and the West) are living on borrowed time...cheap debt. Go to ZeroHedge (for example) and you will read dozens of comments from them...many from VERY wealthy people.

fredgraph.png

The above chart means that the higher it is - the more money is changing hands. That is good in that it means the economy is generally healthy and money is being 'recycled' over and over again. And the lows means that money is changing hands less...that is why most of the big dips are during recessions. Money is not moving because people are not spending.
Yet, look at the chart since the start of the Great Recession? It plummeted, went up a bit after the GR ended and has been falling almost ever since. And this despite the stock market booming and the economy slowly growing.
How?
Because cheap money, thanks to the Fed's ZIRP (zero interest rate policy)/QE's has encouraged people, corporations and governments to take out MASSIVE amounts of debt. So instead of existing money changing hands - new money (in the form of debt) is being created and spent. So the 'velocity' drops.
And it is now lower than it has been since the 1950's!!! And this is happening almost all over the world - heck, Japan has been doing it for decades (and their debt situation is THE worst on Earth...by miles on a debt-to-GDP measure).
BTW, the reason it has gone up slightly lately is the Fed is FINALLY starting to raise rates again.

All this debt has to be paid off eventually. And if inflation ever rears its head - lookout.

IMO, a MASSIVE crash is inevitable. Sure, the Fed will delay it as long as possible. But they cannot stop it forever, I believe.

So, please ask yourself? If you believed the economy was going to crash VERY HARD because of too much debt - would it be better if it crashed sooner (with less debt) or later (with even more debt - and thus a harder crash)?
Obviously, the former.

This crash is inevitable - even Trump talked about it during the election (and he nailed it):

I want this crash to happen sooner - rather than later - so as to save Americans harm. Not to cause them harm.

You wet the bed every night thinking of Trump, and he lives in between your ears rent free.

Dear Marion,

The topic is Trump's coming CRASH :26:

I understand it's difficult for the mentally retarded, such as yourself, to stick to the thread topic.

Maybe next time, try not pooping in your diaper.

Cheers

fredgraph.png

How?

Obviously, the former.

Dear Marion,

The topic is Trump's coming CRASH :26:

I understand it's difficult for the mentally retard, such as yourself, to stick to the thread topic.

Maybe next time, try not pooping in your diaper.

Cheers

There will be no crash, and you're equivalent to a fresh, steaming dog turd.

(And most likely smell like one)

There will be a recession. However, due to Trump policies it will not be very bad at all.

I know douchebag OP doesn't get it, but I do.

Safeguards for the people are being put into place.

You can "Orange man bad" all you want, I appreciate what the guy is doing.

If there was someone better for the job, I'd support them instead.

Trump is a get'er done'r though. I like that

Add up the numbers
What else is going on?
THIS IS INSANITY!!!!!!!

Only she didn't.

GOP policies came home to roost just as the Democrats stepped in to save the country and the world. Again.

DrHjDKIWoAE-oXh.jpg

Dq45mYqWwAAbxup.jpg

DqzbIlFWkAAZwqJ.jpg

3rd Q 2018 going into 4th Q 2018 saw a bearish harami candlestick forming with a bearish wedge.
The state of an extremely over bought/over valued market during the time frame is reflected in the correction during October, 2018.
IMO there are several mitigating factors in place to pressure equities in a down trend.

Also, we have seen record stock buy backs during the Trump era POLICIES. (see above post)
These buy backs are happening at record rates, all while companies see record stock valuations.
These buy backs are largely benefiting the top tier people within these organizations, namely the CEOs.
Also, these record rate of buy backs, at record equity valuations, are occurring at a point in history in which tax rates for these corporations & (CEOs) individuals are at a lower tax rate unseen in history.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

It means that a very few very wealthy individuals are becoming even more wealthy, all while they are NOT adding any real value to their companies.
It means one of the largest transfers of wealth in American history, to individuals that are already wealthy, and in the shortest amount of time.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE WINNER TAKES ALL THE MONEY OFF THE TABLE?

Well, that's usually when the game crashes & ends.

We have seen this movie before & we know how it ends.

YOU voted for this shit; you eat it.

Last edited:
I have been talking to bunch real state investors, the market is taking a hit and none are planning to invest. Last gee months they have seeing less demand and less buyers. They all agreed something bad is looming.
I hope trump takes credit for what will come ( I'm dreaming I know lol)

why does the DOW drop 799 in one trading session?

Dow sinks 799 points on bond and trade fears

Donald J. Trump @ RealDonaldTrump

I am a Tariff Man. When people or countries come in to raid the great wealth of our Nation, I want them to pay for the privilege of doing so. It will always be the best way to max out our economic power. We are right now taking in $billions in Tariffs. MAKE AMERICA RICH AGAIN

7:03 AM - 4 Dec 2018

WOW:21: Does a POTUS get any dumber than to tank US & other markets with such a careless & selfish Tweet?

Trump is a complete fvcking jackazz.

U.S. stock futures tumbled Thursday, with selling so intense at one point that circuit breakers were triggered, after the arrest of a Huawei executive reignited trade worries that helped drag equities to their worst session since early October on Tuesday.

Dow futures off 400 points as arrest of Huawei exec reignites trade worries

Futures for the Dow Jones Industrial Average YMZ8, -1.55% were down 448 points, or 1.8%, at 24,606, while those for the S&P 500 index ESZ8, -1.45% were off 46.70 points to 2,655.75, a loss of 1.7%, while Nasdaq-100 futures NQZ8, -1.89% tumbled 159 points, or 2.4%, at 6,642.50.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oops

Eventually, the monetization of the debt will lead to hyperinflation and a rejection of the dollar’s world reserve currency status.

It's not a question of if. It's a question of when.

Well, I don't know about hyperinflation.

'In his book, Cagan defined a hyperinflationary episode as starting in the month that the monthly inflation rate exceeds 50%, and as ending when the monthly inflation rate drops below 50% and stays that way for at least a year.[6] Economists usually follow Cagan’s description that hyperinflation occurs when the monthly inflation rate exceeds 50%.[4]'

Hyperinflation - Wikipedia

If you go by that definition - and there are many - than I don;t think America will get 'hyperinflation'. Though I do think it could get quite high.

However, otherwise I do agree that eventually America will lose their world reserve currency status...it seems almost inevitable now.

Especially with deficits running at roughly 6% of GDP...which is totally ridiculous.

Forum List

Back