The only bomb Obabble should drop

Assad and his father are terrorist leaders who've been wrecking Lebanon and the ME for years...

Just a question though, were you in full support of the Bush Administration's decision to invade Iraq?

Also, does there exist elements of Al-Qaeda amongst the rebels? What would it mean for the ME if Assad was toppled and those fellows took over the country?

Assad and his father are terrorist leaders who've been wrecking Lebanon and the ME for years...

Just a question though, were you in full support of the Bush Administration's decision to invade Iraq?

Also, does there exist elements of Al-Qaeda amongst the rebels? What would it mean for the ME if Assad was toppled and those fellows took over the country?

Absolutely NOT for Booosh attacking Iraq. Was with the French, a little patience. Stupidest war EVER.

I'm for Arabs asking for a little help or NATO togetherness on this, about 20 cruise missiles, and a lot of secret arms going to OUR rebels, and hoping for a cease fire and a highly overseen election. NOT Assad hopefully.

Actually, I don't think we need to waste a bomb. I think we need to pull back into Israel and fully defend that position and just let the rest of them have at it. We can put up some check points for Christian's and other sane refugees to come for protection and if we need room for them push out more palestinians. Cut off all food and monetary aid to the region and cut off all oil purchasing. Within a year we will have a controllable situation and a group of people much more f*cking willing to be civilized.

Actually, I don't think we need to waste a bomb. I think we need to pull back into Israel and fully defend that position and just let the rest of them have at it. We can put up some check points for Christian's and other sane refugees to come for protection and if we need room for them push out more palestinians. Cut off all food and monetary aid to the region and cut off all oil purchasing. Within a year we will have a controllable situation and a group of people much more f*cking willing to be civilized.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiHx_94L7uo]SYRIAN GIRL: NWO ZIONISTS Decide What Americans Can See! [MEDIA CENSORSHIP] - YouTube[/ame]

It's an internal problem.

If the EU wants to get involved, let them. We need to sit this one out.

Forum List

Back