Coming Syrian war

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
We all see this coming. Obama and his cronies are going to attack Syria.

This is evident by watching the news. Talking heads only mention war crimes by Assad and ignore those by the Al Qaeda backed terrorists they are fighting.

We must all be careful not to use the "war" term, like Obama carefully avoided during the "war" in Libya so as to avoid the War Powers Act. That way Congress need not be consulted. So we must come up with a new term.

Here are some suggestions.

1. Peace loving democratic police action.

2. Cruise missile confrontation.

3. Beginning of World War 3 once Russia and Iran get involved.

Perhaps the Nobel Peace Prize was well deserved by Obama. He is bringing peace to one conquered country after another.

Last edited:
No one believes this chemical weapons story but so what. The bankers and other war profiteers want a war and they are paying obozo and congress to start one.

Um....what?

You saw the video of the bodies....what do you think was going on there?

Assad is not a fool. You think he is going to launch a chemical weapon attack in a Damascus suburb when he just invited in 20 weapons inspectors in?

Give me a freaking break.

Obama's economic policies are a bust.

His only hope is starting a war and increase war spending.

Can't have his legacy be Obamacare...he knows that's a disaster waiting to be implemented.

Can't have his legacy be Obamacare...he knows that's a disaster waiting to be implemented.
All the war talk is from the Right.

honestly why are they...I'm not an idiot but I cannot for the life of me reconcile this.

Please try and post in simple, coherent sentences.

Then someone maybe able to help you "reconcile" whatever it is you don't understand.

Saigon for crying out loud we know you love your terrorists. You have made it quite plain.
No big smurf.

We understand. We know this.

Sorry...sorry...I used the W-word.

I meant Overseas Humanitarian Weapon Containment & Domestic Economic Infusion Contingency Operation.

obama's economic policies are a bust.

Can't have his legacy be obamacare...he knows that's a disaster waiting to be implemented.

sorry...sorry...i used the w-word.

I meant overseas humanitarian weapon containment & domestic economic infusion contingency operation.
The OHCEICO?

honestly why are they...I'm not an idiot but I cannot for the life of me reconcile this.

Then someone maybe able to help you "reconcile" whatever it is you don't understand.

Saigon for crying out loud we know you love your terrorists. You have made it quite plain.
No big smurf.

No, you do not understand...probably because you are illiterate.

I do have to laugh that people who swalllowed the WMD lies hook, line and sinker have now become so cynical and steetwise about the actions of ME tyrants.

Last edited:

All the war talk is from the Right.

Bang a gong baby...McCain really loves his role as the Presidential advisor. Old John scares the shit out of me.

obama's economic policies are a bust.

Can't have his legacy be obamacare...he knows that's a disaster waiting to be implemented.

sorry...sorry...i used the w-word.

I meant overseas humanitarian weapon containment & domestic economic infusion contingency operation.
The OHCEICO?

We definitely need to get with the Department of Acronym Development (DAD) and have this tweaked...

Last edited:

No big smurf.

No, you do not understand...probably because you are illiterate.

Pardon me?

Now let me scope you. I really have not bothered because you were not worth my time.

Should I play with you or should I not.....

No

you are not worthy

Forum List

Back