The Official "Who Did You Vote For?" Thread

Who Did You Vote For?

• Total voters
i voted....took me 10 minutes including the 2 mile round trip....and there were a few people at the polls..the republicans....(everyone else there) looked kinda depressed.
i voted obama and then straight...hubby voted obama then split ticket...so its all done for us except for watching the election results this evening.....i need to find out if the liquor store is open or not...

I'll be voting mostly Dems, with one notable exception.

Obama will be getting my vote.

btw even here in the mires of republican hell..they were giving out slips telling people to be sure and vote for the president even if they were voting straight ticket...everyone was trying to make sure it was done fairly and all..

McCain/Palin of course. Cause that one did hang around with terrorists and thugs.

I voted for the "loud mouth" who somehow mistakenly believes she's supposed to tell the American people the truth.

I voted for the "loud mouth" who somehow mistakenly believes she's supposed to tell the American people the truth.

You voted for Shirley Chisholm?​

shirley_chisholm.jpg

Say! You are a progressive voter, dude.​

It was a tough choice. I really don't like McCain, but in the end he got my vote. I don't really think he has much of a chance, but I wanted to be able to complain as much as possible over the next four years as the deficit doubles, my taxes are increased, unemployment tops 10%, and the dollar becomes worthless. If I'm wrong, I will be the first to admit so, and I do hope I am wrong. I hope that through some miracle beyond my understanding, Obama will reduce the deficit, reduce my taxes, and create millions of new jobs. Like I said, with a miracle.

Looks like so far most people here don't have the balls to go 3rd party and send a message.

How sad. I suppose the Obama supporters actually LIKE their candidate, but most McCain supporters are only voting against Obama. That's pretty sad.

I'll be voting around 2pm EST when the whole family is available. I think I decided on Baldwin. I care more about our local and state races, anyway. I'm actually excited about my congressional choice, although he probably won't win.

Forum List

Back