The Official "Who Did You Vote For?" Thread

Who Did You Vote For?

• Total voters
images

Last call .... before the "official results" start coming in. :D

I Voted for Obama, early this AM. Yay! :D

Though I just missed being able to vote by a few months, If I could it would of been for Obama obviously. :eusa_whistle:

i voted for no one for president. no one best represented my views on what needs to be done in this country so i felt that no one was entitled to my support.

gonna be a long election night, but i'm betting no one wins in the long run.

i voted for no one for president. no one best represented my views on what needs to be done in this country so i felt that no one was entitled to my support.

gonna be a long election night, but i'm betting no one wins in the long run.

Del, if the words no one was a drinking game then I'd be drunk off that post.

Not really seeing a bright future for the US eh?

Del, if the words no one was a drinking game then I'd be drunk off that post.

Not really seeing a bright future for the US eh?

not particularly. these are difficult times at best and neither of the 2 candidates are very inspiring to me. i think mccain's old and tired and really doesn't want to be president, and i think obama is a liar who will and has said anything to anybody to get their vote.

i hope i'm wrong, but that's how i see it.
i

:lol: If it helps, I was born in the US and not a felon.

And no, my name is not Mickey Mouse. :D

:clap2: Robert ... I have not been as active on the board recently as I was .... and if you have said before that you were only 17, I must have missed it. My loss. I want to say ... that as a Mom and a Grannie ... I am very proud of you for all of your views and interest in this election, and in our government, in general. It is so refreshing to know that a "teenager" has come forth and made their views known, as you have! Congrats!!! :clap2:

:clap2: Robert ... I have not been as active on the board recently as I was .... and if you have said before that you were only 17, I must have missed it. My loss. I want to say ... that as a Mom and a Grannie ... I am very proud of you for all of your views and interest in this election, and in our government, in general. It is so refreshing to know that a "teenager" has come forth and made their views known, as you have! Congrats!!! :clap2:

Thanks alot CA. Glad to hear that from you. :)

Forum List

Back